2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

2 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

Buttigieg is there to keep the consultant class repubs in the Democratic Party camp once Trump is done. I don't think it will work, but who knows. I see the neocons and nevertrumper repubs fleeing back to the Republican party as soon as this election is over. 

buttigieg is there to kick ass and drink beer.

and he's been out of beer for about two weeks.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Who the hell puts beans in chili?

Well you are talking about 2 separate things.  There is this thing called Chili.  Chili does not have beans.  Ever.  Then there is this other thing called Chili with Beans.  Chili with Beans has beans in it.  When given a choice, the superior choice between the two dishes is Chili.  Chili does not have beans.  Ever.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Rs are definitely ramping up the fear mongering.  They know the numbers are bad.

Dreams are a product of the subconscious and typically symbolic.

guns/knives-  phallic symbols

food/water-  substenance/pleasure

Crying-  grief

Sounds like Clay is not cutting it in the sack and Mrs. Higgins is not too pleased.

21 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

Also, for a bunch of people who "are not gonna live my life in fear" i.e. covid sure are afraid of a bunch of other off the wall shit

Cognitive dissonance is the only type of thinking they've got.

The same people who yell about not wearing a mask or not going to a crowded bar because they won't live their lives in fear....won't go to the grocery store without a gun on their hip, are terrified of a caravan of MS-13 rapists coming to their town in bumfuck, Ohio, are terrified of vaccines because they are a secret plan by Bill Gates and George Soros to inject mind control serum into them, etc. etc. for another 1,000 goddamned pages.

They're insane, they're stupid, and I'm fucking sick of them having any goddamned say in how my country and state are run.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Well you are talking about 2 separate things.  There is this thing called Chili.  Chili does not have beans.  Ever.  Then there is this other thing called Chili with Beans.  Chili with Beans has beans in it.  When given a choice, the superior choice between the two dishes is Chili.  Chili does not have beans.  Ever.

Well, all I know is that Stevie was better than Jimmie.

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

I've actually stopped (or tried anyway) to stop using words and phrases like "tremendous", "the best ever", "fantastic", "beautiful". The orange turd has coopted those words. Hopefully one day in the very near future I can reclaim them in a sentence like:

That was "the best ever" trial and the prosecuting lawyer was "fantastic". Trump received a "tremendous" sentence and will spend the rest of his life in a "beautiful" jail. 

Break a bunch of laws and you die in prison.  "It is what it is."

Becca Higgins sounds like she’s into witchcraft and voodoo and that Harry Potter sorcery.

Don’t evangelicals burn woman like that at the stake?

And I’m glad Pete is using his innate smarmy Eddie Haskellness to benefit Biden for right now, I still find him personally obnoxious and unbearable.

He’s great in short doses as an attack dog but I don’t think he would be this once in a lifetime candidate like some of y’all think.

He is a total BEC for me.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Rs are definitely ramping up the fear mongering.  They know the numbers are bad.

Al Swearengen:
We're forming a f***ing government.

A. W. Merrick:
Who is?

Al Swearengen:
Us! You and me! Come to me in a vision! Ya stupid bastard.

Was looking for a gif or video of this.  

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Oh.....dude....I have a WHOLE platform on this topic.  Among the key items are:

Death penalty for the following food crimes:

Serving red beans and rice WITHOUT sausage/hamhock (meat is part of the dish, as a matter of law)

Serving cobbler not hot, without a scoop of ice cream

Calling hot dogs on the grill "barbecue" (nothing against such comestibles, but nomenclature is misleading)

Charging for refills of iced tea

A restaurant that derives more than 50% of its revenue from the sale of mexican food charging for chips and salsa

Serving CFS with brown gravy

Cincinnati chili

I also have a traffic rudeness/courtesy platform, but it's lengthy, and makes my death penalty standard look too kind.

Can I get white gravy on the CFS and brown gravy on the mashed potatoes? I’m a man who supports all gravy types working in harmony on the plate.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

If Jr's Dad wasn't such a fucking chode then we'd have 100,000+ more people alive today than we do. That's not a guessing game or a fantasy. So far COVID has killed the equivalent of Baton Rouge or Spokane. The entire population of one of those cities, totally gone. By Election Day Trump's bullshit denials and misinformation will have killed off the equivalent of Irving. Fuck Jr, his daddy, and his whole shit stain family. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

I can't remember how he got on my radar, but I adopted his campaign as my longshot this cycle. This is the man running against that idiot.

I'll send him some more dollars. If for no other reason that to annoy that asshat.

8 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

I can't remember how he got on my radar, but I adopted his campaign as my longshot this cycle. This is the man running against that idiot.

I'll send him some more dollars. If for no other reason that to annoy that asshat.

I threw him $10. Why not. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I threw him $10. Why not. 

I'm gonna say thanks on behalf of sentient coonasses everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Becca Higgins sounds like she’s into witchcraft and voodoo and that Harry Potter sorcery.

Don’t evangelicals burn woman like that at the stake?

And I’m glad Pete is using his innate smarmy Eddie Haskellness to benefit Biden for right now, I still find him personally obnoxious and unbearable.

He’s great in short doses as an attack dog but I don’t think he would be this once in a lifetime candidate like some of y’all think.

He is a total BEC for me.

BEC? Is this in the Urban Dictionary or did I miss another goddamn memo?

Edited by cactusflinthead

7 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

having the big fun numbers with red background was initially confusing.

I'm still a little nervous as some of the young GOTV groups were the TPUSA, Young Conservatives, etc and they were meeting all through the closures, etc. The GOP was working on the ground quite a bit because they want to regain the House and keep the Senate. Through their targeted data analysis, they can dial in on the voters.

I'm hoping the more progressive young person lean is still a thing.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm still a little nervous as some of the young GOTV groups were the TPUSA, Young Conservatives, etc and they were meeting all through the closures, etc. The GOP was working on the ground quite a bit because they want to regain the House and keep the Senate. Through their targeted data analysis, they can dial in on the voters.

I'm hoping the more progressive young person lean is still a thing.

I don’t think it’s much to worry about.  The younger demographic is always strongly lean Democrat. Look at what Tiktok has done to trump over the last year or so.

5 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Holy fuck the replies are gold

Oh snap. 

Replying to
True story: I had a dream last night about my dad. He and I were having a conversation. Then I woke up and remembered that he was killed a few months ago by GOP incompetence.