Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

If you haven't been around any of these Qturds, count your blessings.  I have one who was in on this crap back before even before Trump won the nomination.  The ones I know are really intelligent, but have a huge need to be more right, more prophetic than anyone else.  They look for conspiracies to back.  I think Trump Jr has been working with them all along.  He puts dotard up to doing little things that supposedly send off secret signals, like drinking from certain water bottles, etc.

Russia has trolled most of them into this, and then told Trump to play along, using Jr as his go between. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buzzrock said:

Man that article is hard to read. But I’m pretty sure that’s the sound of lobbyists talking.

Actually the lobbyists do not want the rule to be taken away. They either want the rules to be relaxed or for all states to have one standard. But Trump probably saw that it was a rule put in place by Obama and thought it would be better to freeze it for as long as Trump is president. If you take away the rule, then essentially 49 states will have one set of emissions rules and California will have it's own. 

56 minutes ago, pyrohornIII said:

Russia has trolled most of them into this, and then told Trump to play along, using Jr as his go between. 

I’m glad someone else sees this.  I’ve been quiet on this because I’m all out of conspiracy theories but it has been going on and Trump does send those little signals that feed into the Qanon crown.  It’s really fucked up tactics all to keep people loyal to you. 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

5 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I’m glad someone else sees this.  I’ve been quiet on this because I’m all out of conspiracy theories but this has been going on and Trump does send those little signals that feed into the Qanon crown.  It’s really fucked up tactics all to keep people loyal to you. 

And it’s a fucking carnival trick.  Plant a story about a secret signal, then send the signal.  It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.  The trick is this: the rubes aren’t in on the fact that the one fulfilling the prophecy was the prophet in the first place.  Or that the subject of the prophecy is just reading the prophecy and then acting it out.  

There’s nothing magical or revelatory about it.  Just a guy doing what he knows people expect him to do (because they advertise it publicly), and gullible morons mistaking that connection for evidence of some grand scheme.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Huh?

I was referring to the anti-war movement and opposition to Bush's anti-terrorism policies during the Bush II administration. The movement died out once Obama took office.

There was a research paper done on it by some people from University of Michigan that shows a big portion of the movement was directed and funded by Democratic Party operatives as a means to garner support for the Party. Once the election ended so did the funding and organization of the movement, thus killing the movement as soon as their partisan objectives were met.

Partisans, Nonpartisans, and the Antiwar Movement in the United States

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/1532673X07300763

Man like ppl have said this is a wwe match.

man not to judge a book by its cover but fick that, I wouldn’t trust most of those people to clean a toilet and especially nothing medical to anyone

I would love to see the “career” for some of these folks would include welfare, well no that’s what someone else Gets

acosta needs to play the bad guy role better and taunt them a bit

Edited by Gengs1
  • Like 1

I was referring to the anti-war movement and opposition to Bush's anti-terrorism policies during the Bush II administration. The movement died out once Obama took office.
There was a research paper done on it by some people from University of Michigan that shows a big portion of the movement was directed and funded by Democratic Party operatives as a means to garner support for the Party. Once the election ended so did the funding and organization of the movement, thus killing the movement as soon as their partisan objectives were met.

Lots of “Stop War Now” signs disappeared from my neighborhood in 2009, never to return. Glad we stopped war and they were able to pack it up.

Townes Van Zandt’s “widow” Jeanene is a Q-Loon. (Scare quotes cause they were divorced when he died but she still runs his estate.)
A few weeks ago her FB page was all Q all the time. 

1. She definitely helped enable Townes to his death.

2. Townes’ son John Townes is a fishing guide you can charter, and an absolute legit badass who looks exactly like Townes (without the beard though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Most of America went all in on Bush War regardless of party.

9/11 fucked up almost everyone’s psychology 

Sure there was an initial support up until the invasion of Iraq. Then there was a huge pushback against the government except for Republicans and the people we now know as Trumpkins. That Tea Party fuck stick Glenn Beck and his followers were for the war until Obama got elected.

The Trumpkins will be pro-government until the next Dem President. This is what we call partisanship.

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Lots of “Stop War Now” signs disappeared from my neighborhood in 2009, never to return. Glad we stopped war and they were able to pack it up.

Those Cindy Sheehan protests held against President Obama in 2009 and 2010 were like showing up to a strip club after the lights turn on at closing time.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, F250 said:

Didn’t Obama campaign on ending the wars?

Seems like the anti-war people would logically declare victory once he was elected.

I know it’s premature to do so but “mission accomplished” right?

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Quoted just because it can't be stated enough.  Fucking seriously.  This is where we are.  They are the party of complete moronity and insanity.

Sure.  Because this is what we are.  We aren't a country anymore.  We're a WWE match that occupies a country.

022.gif

23 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Maybe it had something to do with Bush the warmonger being replaced by Obama the dove who pledged to honor our commitment to pull our troops out of Iraq. 

Deplorable anyone?

DEPLORABLE. IRREDEEMABLE.

Congrats Hillary, you are 100% correct! You are awarded nothing!

Please wait while a bankrupt game show host beholden to a foreign government will now assume the presidency.

28 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Didn’t Obama campaign on ending the wars?

Seems like the anti-war people would logically declare victory once he was elected.

I know it’s premature to do so but “mission accomplished” right?

"Mission Accomplished" is definitely a good way to describe the blind partisanship in both of those instances. Shit, it's no different than Trump declaring success and his followers celebrating victory. People just want to believe what they want to believe. It's what fuels the two party system.

25 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Maybe it had something to do with Bush the warmonger being replaced by Obama the dove who pledged to honor our commitment to pull our troops out of Iraq. 

LOL. Obama the Drone Dove of Peace. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gengs1 said:

Man like ppl have said this is a wwe match.

man not to judge a book by its cover but fick that, I wouldn’t trust most of those people to clean a toilet and especially nothing medical to anyone

I would love to see the “career” for some of these folks would include welfare, well no that’s what someone else Gets

acosta needs to play the bad guy role better and taunt them a bit

53 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Man these Dems need to not give a fuck about the r and do what they need to do

46 minutes ago, Gengs1 said:

Deplorable anyone?

Man.  Complete sentences are preferred.

Now would be a good time to imagine and write down your worst case scenario for how bad the Trump-Russia scandal really is and see how far off you are because it’s going to be worse than you think.
I'll go on record to say it involves trump and most, if not all, of trump's cabinet, family, and business associates. I'll also say it involves numerous congressmen, the NRA, and scotus judge. After that it gets fuzzy. But that should do.

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:
39 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:
Now would be a good time to imagine and write down your worst case scenario for how bad the Trump-Russia scandal really is and see how far off you are because it’s going to be worse than you think.

I'll go on record to say it involves trump and most, if not all, of trump's cabinet, family, and business associates. I'll also say it involves numerous congressmen, the NRA, and scotus judge. After that it gets fuzzy. But that should do.

The crazy part is we haven’t even seen Trump’s tax returns yet.  

The whole financial crimes side with the Trump organization is completely in the dark.

Somebody compared the Q folks to the Tea Party movement.

Not even close.  Q folks buy into all kinds of conspiracies, and I'm not just talking about Pizzagate/Seth Rich/Deep State/etc.  We are talking Alex Jones/Crisis Actors/Parkland was fake, Sandy Hook faked, chemtrails, etc.

I have in-laws into the Q stuff, and it's a rabbit hole you really don't want to deep-dive on.  

23 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

The crazy part is we haven’t even seen Trump’s tax returns yet.  

The whole financial crimes side with the Trump organization is completely in the dark.

If his Russian investors asked for all their money back his net worth would be in negative hundreds of millions.

I am convinced that to the extent he self-funded parts of his campaign he was using illegally laundered Russian money.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Oh, so just like the rest of the trumpkins then.

Yes. They're a group of folk who believe the letter Q is full of mysterious powers, because - where they're from - it's rarely used for store signage. All around them they only see downhome places named shit like Kwick Koffee Kafe.

2 hours ago, Anastasis said:

LOL. Obama the Drone Dove of Peace. 

An inherited tool in an inherited war. How many service members did Bush get killed? How about Obama? 

You're being disingenuous if you're asserting that there's any comparison between the two. Dumbya actually believed that the great presidents make their name during wartime. Obama was an unwilling warrior with a shit hand forced on him by his shit predecessor. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Grandioso said:

1. She definitely helped enable Townes to his death.

2. Townes’ son John Townes is a fishing guide you can charter, and an absolute legit badass who looks exactly like Townes (without the beard though).

Townes getting stuck with her first and foremost a cosmic joke. More prosaically, it's a reminder to wrap that thing up. It wasn't exactly a shotgun wedding, but Townes's mom was just not gonna have another bastard in the family. 

One of the pundits on cable yesterday pointed out that at the Trump tower meeting the topics of discussion included Russians helping with the election, such as by supplying the stolen emails, and in exchange they wanted the sanctions dropped. The adoption cover story tells us that sanctions were part of the discussion.

He claims that this exchange or quid pro quo is bribery. Bribery carries a 15 year sentence and is of course specifically mentioned as an impeachable offense. It may be easier or perhaps just as easy to prove bribery as conspiracy.

• Like 1

My at least partially plausible worst case: Russia has intentionally built a house of cards around Trump designed to collapse at a time of their choosing and will use the constitutional crisis and deadlock at the office of the Commander-in-chief to invade Ukraine. The rest of NATO stalls to debate whether or not they can back Russia down without the US and by the time it is all sorted out, Russia is too entrenched in Ukraine to do anything about it without risking MAD.
  • Like 2

There it is.

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-paul-manafort-trial-2018-midterms-2020-election-preview-0e6399a1-d60e-4dca-b67a-7331222e0412.html

A few hours later, as if teleporting himself to a comfy parallel universe, Trump hopped on Air Force One and flew to Tampa for a "Make America Great Again Rally" where the president's rhetoric (carried live on Fox News and Fox Business, but not MSNBC or CNN) was as over-the-top as we've seen: 

• "We may have to do some pretty drastic things, but we're gonna get [the wall]. Because the Democrats ... are not ... allowing our values to take place in our country."