Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

21 minutes ago, Js1 said:

https://people.com/politics/omarosa-trump-daily-routine-tanning-bed-diet-coke-unhinged/

Duh?  People don't look like a sunburnt raccoon naturally.

"I've never seen a thin person drinking diet coke!" - Donald Trump's twitter

Manigault Newman also comments on Trump’s dietary habits in her book. Calling the president “clearly obese,” she alleges that he drinks eight cans of Diet Coke per day. She further claims that she once gave him a study about the risks of drinking too much Diet Coke but that he did not read it.

Her calling him obese is going to irk him so bad. I expect a couple tweets on that alone.

22 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

That's an amusing notion, my friend. Omarosa looks like a woman who will respond obediently to being told to shut the fuck up.

giphy.gif 

I'm also not sure why she would be hurting if she can prove the things she is saying. Her taped call with Trump contrasts well with him calling her a lowlife, wacky dog.

Let Trump roll around in the dirt. He may have met his match.

It takes vacuous and stupid to beat vacuous and stupid.

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

She didn’t always look 70. Here she is back in 1987 when she was crowned the best blueberry packer in New Jersey. 

3E91C65200000578-4343090-in_1987_Kellyan

Her senior year. 

Reveal hidden contents

3E8F1F3600000578-4343090-The_senior_year

And as a cheerleader. 

Reveal hidden contents

3E8A6C4C00000578-4343090-Kellyanne_did_a

I’m not familiar with New Jersey, but those photos feel like I imagine New Jersey to be.

1 hour ago, sachick said:

Does it really matter if he did get caught saying n***** on tape? Would anyone be surprised? Would that change his ratings at all? Would Republicans in congress suddenly get off their asses and do something?

Let me help you out here...

giphy.gif

pretty much nothing will change anything. complete political deadlock. and somehow people think is ok. its fucking mind numbing. 

we can't solve a fucking thing. 

If he never said it, why would Burnett call to say that there are no tapes of him saying it? It would be akin to me randomly calling a friend and telling him that there were no tapes of him fucking Jennifer Lawrence—it would make no sense to say “there are no tapes” of something that we both know never happened.

The only rational way to read that tweet is that Burnett called him to say that even though they both know he said it, there are no tapes recording those comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey everyone! My associate just called out the blue to inform me of my own actions. Good news! I did nothing wrong. Ok! See ya later!

Who are these people?  I mean fuck...even if I'm a racist and I  like the racist part of Trump, there is so much about him that is distasteful otherwise.   His own wife hates him.   Who the fuck LIKES this guy...not his presidency,  not his  policy, but HIM?

19 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Who are these people?  I mean fuck...even if I'm a racist and I  like the racist part of Trump, there is so much about him that is distasteful otherwise.   His own wife hates him.   Who the fuck LIKES this guy...not his presidency,  not his  policy, but HIM?

31% of Americans are just as bad, or worse, than him.  We have a lot of really really horrible people in this country.

5 hours ago, David Dennison said:

The backlash to Trump and the daily dying off of his constituency is going to make this worth it. 

Millennials are coming.

3 hours ago, Jack Straw said:

ok, so when does this start? 

Not to sound unduly cruel or harsh, but it is already happening. So far this summer, the fathers two of my high school friends have passed away and they were no doubt Republicans. Moreover, it seems that every other conversation I have with my mom includes her telling me about one of her friends being sick, dead, or dying.

As a Gen Xer in my late 40s, I'm sure this comes with the territory but it is a statement of fact that demographics churn as generations turn.

20 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Not to sound unduly cruel or harsh, but it is already happening. So far this summer, the fathers two of my high school friends have passed away and they were no doubt Republicans. Moreover, it seems that every other conversation I have with my mom includes her telling me about one of her friends being sick, dead, or dying.

As a Gen Xer in my late 40s, I'm sure this comes with the territory but it is a statement of fact that demographics churn as generations turn.

Yep. This change is going on as we speak. 

I think Donald Trump is the death rattle of the modern GOP.

33 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

31% of Americans are just as bad, or worse, than him.  We have a lot of really really horrible people in this country.

This.

And I think that number is artificially low. 31% will ADMIT it.  The remainder know that it's socially unacceptable....but secretly like him.  It's a lot closer to 50%.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Yep. This change is going on as we speak. 

Really?  You don’t say?  I feel like you posted this exact post dozens of times.  Are you paid the same as Hugo?

3 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

This seems interesting.

Also, if you're going to reference Katy Tur, you maybe oughta post some pics of Katy Tur.  Because she's just dandy.

I've got a strange fascination with Heidi Pryzbyla, professional peer of Katy Tur.  But all I got is this pic of her little niece.

So to sum up up the day:

1. Trump is going apeshite on twitter for some reason; something’s obviously about to go down and he’s worried about his former apprentice;

2. I learned trump hates dogs. I actually didn’t know that but it makes sense. What this tells me is that people need to stop looking for the n word tape and start looking for the tape of trump kicking a dog;

3. If the trump kicking a dog tape exists, even a whole lot of his base will leave him then. Ask Michael Vick and anyone who dared support him, against their agents advice. The n word tape would just give trump a temporary bump up in approval. Not so with kicking a dog. 

2.7 million people die each year, so the net loss of Republican voters each year likely exceeds a half million voters.
But poor Americans die younger than rich Americans.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2018/05/31/because-poor-people-die-younger-in-the-u-s-our-politics-are-more-unequal-than-elsewhere/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So how does the campaign quantify damages for a breach of the Omarosa NDA? I suppose there could be a liquidated damages clause in the agreement. If not, does the campaign have standing to pursue a claim for alleged damages to drumpf’s reputation?

2 hours ago, David Dennison said:

I don’t know, man.  I think putting Palin on the ticket was an open embrace of what can only be called defiantly proud anti-intellectualism. 

Trump is the racist Phoenix from those ashes.  

Edited by Paul Wesley
  • Like 1

Newsweek reports “the very word ‘dog’ is the root of so many of the Tweeter in Chief’s favorite insults.” For instance, Trump tweeted, “Couldn’t get elected dog catcher in Tennessee” of Republican Senator Bob Corker. He also said Fox News’ Glenn Beck was “fired like a dog!” He said that former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper choked “like dogs” during Senate testimony. And he criticized Marco Rubio for “sweating like a dog,” even though dogs don’t sweat.

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

That's an amusing notion, my friend. Omarosa looks like a woman who will respond obediently to being told to shut the fuck up.

giphy.gif 

I'm also not sure why she would be hurting if she can prove the things she is saying. Her taped call with Trump contrasts well with him calling her a lowlife, wacky dog.

Let Trump roll around in the dirt. He may have met his match.

Lol. This. Asswipe has met his match.  Fuck them both but I’ll be damned if I don’t enjoy Omarosa taking every page out of Dotard’s book in escalating this shitshow.