Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

I talked to Rick Perry briefly at Bert's BBQ (MLK location).  He approached me like a campaigning politician.  I was studying for an exam while eating a T-man.  I have a lot of respect for Gary and Tom, and I know where they sit on the political spectrum, and that respect is the only thing that kept me from telling him to go fuck himself.  That being said, can we please have Rick Perry as our president?

12 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

And perhaps only by facing the consequences of that action will they realize what a bad decision that was.  Insulating the people from those consequences only offers to ensure that they make the same mistake again.  And by doing that, you're not helping the people or the Republic.

2) Buuuuuuut . . .

I've discussed this with several psychiatrists - he's not mentally sound.  He fits all kinds of criteria for serious personality disorders straight out of DSM.  If there's just some jackass you elected...fine, face the consequences.  But when the motherfucker literally belongs in a psych ward, they need to enact article whatever the fuck to get him out of office.  It's really that simple. 

Also, it was good to be away a few days, not berating this ignorant son of a bitch (especially in Vegas)...but I'm back.  Fuck you and your enablers you sick motherfucker.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Skyline said:

L O L

Remember during the campaign when dorks like CLH and Swam and Slorch and FOXNEWS posted Hillary videos claiming she was sick and unfit based on her stumbling. Let me guess that doesn’t apply to our retarded President. What a fucking joke.  

Speaking of the foxnews idiots.  They are screaming about the anonlisssss (as trump says) source and how that person needs to show themselves....HELL YEAH he does, and when that happens how are you fucking hypocrites gonna defend our 80 IQ President?

Im all for outing this anomolisssssss source. Put the cards on the table, maybe then the remaining 30% of Dotard supporters will shut the fuck up.....nah, they are riding this bloated sea turdchin to the ocean floor. SAD!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LongestHorn said:

Trump won't answer questions under oath, but Marco Rubio wants to question WH staff with lie detectors.

Of course he won’t,  he is the biggest liar in Presidential history by a factor of about 247.   Honesty is not something the GOP cares about. They have made that clear. Not one of them stands up to him and says shit. Pathetic 

• Like 1

So I won’t even make fun of this guy anymore...he’s clearly demented. It’s a health issue now. Get him the hell out of the White House before more damage is done...get him some mental health while in prison or a mental health institution.

Remember, he’s the healthiest president ever (lie), he’s only 239lbs (lie). This guy is legit ill.

2 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Couldn't edit above - and I know there's those that say he's not mentally compromised as well.  Either way - a real analysis needs to be done by a group of psychiatrists imo. 

Yea, you're hitting on something that struck me tonight. I watched a regular host on MSNBC tonight. They played Trump's crazy talk at the rally and then quoted the op ed piece. The host was too comfortable, in my opinion, saying things like the president is becoming more paranoid and out of control. He then quoted some medical professionals making judgments without any more information than I have.

I've always been impatient with laypersons making mental diagnoses. I think a media person using diagnostic terminology is plain ol' editorializing. Just report what people witness or what you can catch on tape. Don't presume to know more than you do.

As you say, a real analysis is called for here. I suspect Trump is losing it, but it's easier for me as a citizen to pronounce him unfit due to his actions and utterances. I don't much care why he does them; I only care that he is recklessly endangering the interests of the United States through incompetence.

He's unfit. Somebody else can determine if he's genuinely crazy.

I know, I know. Narrator: Trump was genuinely crazy, and everyone could tell.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Another thing. The story here isn't about who wrote it. It's about what it says. It's about what it means. It can even be about the NYT's decision to run the information as an op-ed piece instead of a straightforward news story quoting a well-verified source.

The more interesting line of question is why it was written. As many on here have opined, it seems more like a get out of jail free reservation than some sincere inclination to help the American people.

The president ordered an assassination. The president doesn't understand foreign relations. The persons working for the president think it's cool to seize control of policy decisions and to choose the orders they will follow.

What difference does it make in the end about who wrote the piece? How important was identifying Deep Throat to the story of Watergate and what was revealed about the Nixon White House?

It's not the story behind the story. It's the actual story.

8 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

Remember during the campaign when dorks like CLH and Swam and Slorch and FOXNEWS posted Hillary videos claiming she was sick and unfit based on her stumbling. Let me guess that doesn’t apply to our retarded President. What a fucking joke.  

Hillary getting chucked into the van like a side of beef was hilarious, though, be honest.

Hillary's brain isn't worm-riddled, though, so she had that going for her.

Trump is terrible in literally every way.

6 hours ago, Ted Lange said:

i assume foxnews and the trump/QAnon GOP are worried about Trump?  Oh yeah, they are all frauds  every last one of them  

Wow, that's really bad, even for him.  The best part is the crowd has no idea what he's talking about.  They just have blank looks on their faces.

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Are the QAnon nutjobs jizzing themselves thinking that Trump sent them some secret alert with "anonolisss"?

“Trump said ‘a namen es,’ which is German for ‘a name is.’  He’s sending us a clue: the op ed author has a name!”

• Like 1