Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 hour ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

While we're talking about coincidences, there's the fact that Damon Nelson, the staff director of the House Intelligence Committee who helped gin up the Nunes Memo, died over the weekend "after a brief illness".

I Russia, flu shots you.

• Haha 1

Baraboo seems like a charming place:

This isn’t the first time Baraboo High School students have been implicated in the use of racially controversial symbols.

In 2012, a group of students drove their trucks around the community displaying Confederate battle flags to honor a friend who was killed in a car crash.  

School officials said at the time that they wanted to respect the wishes of students who mourned their friend’s death, but also explain how the flag might upset other students and the community. After speaking with former Baraboo High School Principal Bill Loss, the students voluntarily took the flags down.

More recently, some residents of Baraboo and the surrounding Sauk County area received mailers from white nationalists.

A week before the Nov. 6 midterm election, a flyer with the header “WHITE LIVES MATTER,” was illegally distributed in mailboxes in Baraboo, Reedsburg and Spring Green.  Fliers also were placed on vehicles in Wisconsin Dells.

The single-page flyer listed links to several websites promoting nationalist and anti-Semitic views. The Baraboo postmaster said at the time the office was aware of the flyers and carriers were removing them.

https://www.wiscnews.com/baraboonewsrepublic

They drove around with a confederate flag to honor their friend?  In Wisconsin?!  I don't remember Wisconsin being such a crucial place for the Confederacy.  Must have been some other reason for it...  Hmm...

1 hour ago, Lagunamadre said:

But he looks like everything is going great. 

nn_kod_trump_in_paris_181110_1920x1080.j

He looks like someone who — after a lifetime of privileged “success” — has suddenly been hit between the eyes with a hammer of realization:

“Maybe this is all beyond my ability...”

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TexLonghorn said:

Baraboo seems like a charming place:

https://www.wiscnews.com/baraboonewsrepublic

They drove around with a confederate flag to honor their friend?  In Wisconsin?!  I don't remember Wisconsin being such a crucial place for the Confederacy.  Must have been some other reason for it...  Hmm...

respect the wishes of the students?  

"To Brian, who died the day after he winged it on a book report on Red Badge of Courage!  I know of no better way to remember him!"

5 minutes ago, Goredho said:

He looks like someone who — after a lifetime of privileged “success” — has suddenly been hit between the eyes with a hammer of realization:

“Maybe this is all beyond my ability...”

LMAO at the absurdity of Donald becoming self-aware.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Okay, Fox News has FOUR twitter accounts from what I can tell and the only one tweeting over the past few days is the Fox & Friends account which has slowed down big time from their normal tweeting.   Only three tweets today.

Fox News, Fox Business, and Fox Politics haven’t tweeted in days.

Maybe there's a simple explanation for this.  Amber in the public relations department went on maternity leave last week and didn't share the passwords with the rest of the staff.

Yeah, that's it.  Gotta be something simple.  

Just had 3 Trumpkin pals at my pub show me a meme. "Evidence of Trump grabbing a pussy." Of course it's dotard shaking Obama's hand.

They laughed. I asked "which one of them avoided a ceremony for WWI soldiers on Sunday due to rain, and then didn't place a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington this morning? "

One replied with a sheepish, "yeah, that was odd."

• Like 1

Not just a ceremony, but a remembrance of Armistice Day and of the sacrifice made by millions of men. Those who support trump on the basis of trump's support for the troops or how tough he is or how much respect he has for our nation are just useful idiots repeating propaganda. They won't own up to their mistakes. They won't address their cognitive dissonance. They'll just say "what about ...." and "but her emails" and whatever else completely uncorroborated conspiracy theories come to their minds.

They're a lost cause. Trump's base and supporters are nothing but irredeemable at this point if they continue to support him blindly. All thirty to thirty five percent of the country.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

"Rupert, you have got to get that libcuck Shep Smith under control, he is straying from our sanctioned message" 

"And for god sakes, get a decent pair of shoes!  This is the Capitol! Not one of your Asian whorehouses."

Edited by Chad Fuck
  • Like 1

Okay, Fox News has FOUR twitter accounts from what I can tell and the only one tweeting over the past few days is the Fox & Friends account which has slowed down big time from their normal tweeting.   Only three tweets today.
Fox News, Fox Business, and Fox Politics haven’t tweeted in days.

It’s been widely reported. They’re boycotting twitter for not taking down the posts that had Tucker’s home address fast enough.

Just now, Lurch said:

They seem to believe they have leverage on Jack w the amount of views they attract.

Still doesn’t make any sense from the Fox News perspective.  You don’t de-platform yourself from your consumers just because you’re upset with the platform.

You boycott something to inspire change.  What the fuck is Twitter supposed to change?  Go back in time and remove Tucker’s address quicker?  

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Still doesn’t make any sense from the Fox News perspective.  You don’t de-platform yourself from your consumers just because you’re upset with the platform.

You boycott something to inspire change.  What the fuck is Twitter supposed to change?  Go back in time and remove Tucker’s address quicker?  

If Fox holds out I'm sure Twitter will be out of business soon, just like Keurig, Nike and the NFL.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Isn't this right here violating emoluments?

I think it all goes to his campaign. No different than Obama's online store. 

The Saudis renting out floors at Trump hotel on the reg in exchange for being able to kill Yemeni children and pesky reporters on the other hand.......

https://www.axios.com/cybersecurity-paris-call-for-trust-france-21e434df-8a59-48bc-8cde-cd1c1f43dfd0.html

French President Emmanuel Macron released an international agreement on cybersecurity principles Monday as part of the Paris Peace Forum. The original signatories included more than 50 nations, 130 private sector groups and 90 charitable groups and universities, but not the United States, Russia or China. 

The big picture: The Paris Call for Trust and Security in Cyberspace is another step in the disjointed effort to create international norms and laws for cybersecurity and warfare. In most international matters of regulating the internet, there tends to be a wide split between the liberal Western order and authoritarian nations like Russia and China. 

Details: The agreement does not command any specific legislation. 

• The principles include agreements to promote human rights on the internet, thwart election hacking, cease the theft of intellectual property via hacking and stop "malicious cyber activities in peacetime, notably the ones threatening or resulting in significant, indiscriminate or systemic harm to individuals." China, Russia and North Korea have each been accused of violating some or all of these in the past. 
  • Private sector groups are tasked with having a unique responsibility in security.
  • It includes an endorsement of certain security measures, including basic security practices and responsible disclosure campaigns, allowing security researchers to alert organizations and governments to security vulnerabilities in their systems.
  • Key absentees from the agreement included the U.S. and Australia — two of the five nations in the powerful Five Eyes digital surveillance alliance. The others — the U.K., Canada and New Zealand — all signed.

• Many restrictive regimes also did not sign on, including China, North Korea, Russia and Iran, who all have active cyber warfare programs, and Saudi Arabia, which does not. 
  • Israel, which has a large domestic cybersecurity industry, also did not sign on. 
  • But the signatories include two notable tech sector security agreements: the Microsoft-led Cybersecurity Tech Accord and the Siemens-led Charter of Trust. 

• Major tech firms like Microsoft, Facebook, Google, IBM and HP are all signed on — either through those private sector pacts or to the agreement outright. 
  • Kaspersky Lab, which has been accused of assisting in Russia's hacking efforts, signed as well. Chinese firms accused of benefitting from the theft of intellectual property or assisting in espionage, including ZTE and Huawei, did not.

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

7 hours ago, Gap03 said:

See, now Fox News is just getting cocky, openly mocking the idiocy of its viewers ...  kinda like when Putin made Trump walk out in Helsinki and take a dump on the US.  I'm looking forward to when they couple that new MS-13 insurance with the Trumpy Bears - I'm sure that package will sell like hotcakes.

Good times.

Or it means FNC is hurting for advertising. I can’t see the Trumpy Bear folks spending as much as a car manufacturer, etc.