Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

1 minute ago, Mdhorn said:

My guess is at this point, he's got nothing so it's just a troll job...or a flat out liar because history has already shown us multiple times contrary to what he's touting.  

Nope.  See above. 

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

He'll meet with NK and Putin but not the Eagles?  What a fucking tool.

He can kiss PA good bye.

Only the eastern half. He's going after Steelers fans. Throw a shout out to Joe Pa and Sandusky and he wins the middle too. 4D chess. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

53 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Wait.  LOL.  Are you saying if Trump was a Democrat, the Republican congress wouldn't impeach?  I'm being dead serious when I say that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read in the CR.  Think about that.  Yeah. 

No kidding. They impeached Clinton for way less. 

3 hours ago, GRHorn said:

Wait I guess I misread it.  I thought he meant Dems would’ve impeached their own party’s President, not Republicans impeaching D Pres.  

The dems have never promoted a wanna-be despot to the presidency, so we can't say how they would react to one of their own:

• Courting a foreign power to influence a presidential election
  • Seeking to squash an investigation into the above matter
  • Waging a campaign to discredit and undermine our justice department and intelligence agencies
  • Willfully ignoring the ongoing threat to our election processes
  • Weakening our standing in the world by wantonly reneging on international agreements
  • Starting an unprovoked and ill-conceived trade war to who-knows-what butterfly effect
  • Alienating our traditional democratic allies while cozying up to totalitarian regimes
  • Hinting through proxies that they could commit murder and be immune from any legal consequence

I could go on, but if that's not enough, then you have no ability to be reasoned with.  Even in a domain as ugly as politics, Trump is a giant leap beyond the pale.  There is no precedent except the one the GOP is currently shamefully setting.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 8

16 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

I enjoy how the NFL owners are letting Trump fuck them with no lube. By not standing up to Trump's bullshit they are killing their own hog...

He's still pissed they wouldn't sell him a team. Winning the USFL suit and getting $3 damages still chaps his ass, too. His brain is syphilitic, but he'll never forget that shit.

18 minutes ago, Fastbreak said:

I enjoy how the NFL owners are letting Trump fuck them with no lube. By not standing up to Trump's bullshit they are killing their own hog...

NFL owners generally love it.  Kraft is a trumpian.  Jerry seems like one.  Plus it is something where the players are asserting their unity against the “system.”  This screams something the owners would hate. 

Just now, RPM said:

He's still pissed they wouldn't sell him a team. Winning the USFL suit and getting $3 damages still chaps his ass, too. His brain is syphilitic, but he'll never forget that shit.

He's the most petty fucking bitch of all time.  I honestly can't remember anybody in the public eye being this petty, forget Presidents.  Anyone.  Please die you God Damned piece of shit. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The NFL season is going to be a shit show. I can't wait.

Nah. The owners already gave players an out. They can stay in the locker room, fine free. I predict that the anthem will now be scheduled to happen before the players take the field. Not only that, but the players will have a "voluntary" team meeting in the locker room while it is happening. Local singer will sing like shit. Fans will do what they want. Players will be in a team meeting, some watching the anthem on TV while others doing their own thing with no cameras.  After they will come out to the team song.  Everyone will claim victory but nobody really wins and nobody nobody really gives a shit.

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

He's the most petty fucking bitch of all time.  I honestly can't remember anybody in the public eye being this petty, forget Presidents.  Anyone.  Please die you God Damned piece of shit. 

Melania could shoot him and not be indicted.

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Nah. The owners already gave players an out. They can stay in the locker room, fine free. I predict that the anthem will now be scheduled to happen before the players take the field. Not only that, but the players will have a "voluntary" team meeting in the locker room while it is happening. Local singer will sing like shit. Fans will do what they want. Players will be in a team meeting, some watching the anthem on TV while others doing their own thing with no cameras.  After they will come out to the team song.  Everyone will claim victory but nobody really wins and nobody nobody really gives a shit.

If the players aren't on the field during the national anthem, the right will lose its mind.

I can't wait.

39 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

The NFL season is going to be a shit show. I can't wait.

Haven't watched a full regular game in years.  Ok, maybe one game every year--the SB at a party where I'm loaded.  

3 hours ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

NFL owners generally love it.  Kraft is a trumpian.  Jerry seems like one.  Plus it is something where the players are asserting their unity against the “system.”  This screams something the owners would hate. 

Kraft is not a Trumpian. He is a friend of Trump's. Which might be worse. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/patriots-owner-robert-kraft-loyal-to-donald-trump-2017-1