Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

51 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Number of attacks launched at us FROM space, or launched at our assets IN space: none.

RESPONSE: obviously, we need to create an entire branch of the military to handle the threat.

Number of cyber attacks launched on our election apparatus in just the past few years: too many to count.

RESPONSE: a 30 minute meeting at the White House.  No funding or material action by Congress.

Makes perfect sense.

We are going to put in more of an effort preparing to fight off imaginary space attacks than to actually fight ongoing cyber attacks.  This makes sense.  This is fine.

It's a trap--whatever funding goes towards Spaceforce will be reallocated to the wall!  Basically, Trump wants to be able to see his wall from space.

14 minutes ago, Red Five said:

He has sent out that exact tweet like 100 times, with the words scrambled in different orders.

There’s something different about this one.  It has extra venom.

Illegal

Rigged

Witch Hunt

Corrupt

Conflicted

Crooked Hillary

Democrats

Phoney

Dossier

disgrace

lying

dishonest

fired

angry

Dems

18 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

It's a trap--whatever funding goes towards Spaceforce will be reallocated to the wall!  Basically, Trump wants to be able to see his wall from space.

What if we build a really tall wall, that also serves as a staircase to space.

Now that's fiscal conservatism!

26 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Illegal

Rigged

Witch Hunt

Corrupt

Conflicted

Crooked Hillary

Democrats

Phoney

Dossier

disgrace

lying

dishonest

fired

angry

Dems

EVERY Trump bingo board was a winner on that tweet.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Number of attacks launched at us FROM space, or launched at our assets IN space: none.

RESPONSE: obviously, we need to create an entire branch of the military to handle the threat.

Number of cyber attacks launched on our election apparatus in just the past few years: too many to count.

RESPONSE: a 30 minute meeting at the White House.  No funding or material action by Congress.

Makes perfect sense.

We are going to put in more of an effort preparing to fight off imaginary space attacks than to actually fight ongoing cyber attacks.  This makes sense.  This is fine.

Image result for spaceballs meme

1 hour ago, Lurch said:

Some aerospace meeting occurred where someone suggested simply creating a new customer to sell to. Everyone in the room looks at a picture of Trump and slowly begins smiling.

I am guessing he watched Iron Sky and thought it was a documentary.   

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

He has sent out that exact tweet like 100 times, with the words scrambled in different orders.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Illegal

Rigged

Witch Hunt

Corrupt

Conflicted

Crooked Hillary

Democrats

Phoney

Dossier

disgrace

lying

dishonest

fired

angry

Dems

If anyone was ever stupid enough to create a Trump Tweet drinking game, where you have to take a shot each time he uses one of those words....people would die.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I have come to realize their defense strategy is have his attorneys admit to the crimes one by one so we just get overwhelmed and don't care anymore.  It has worked with propaganda and getting people to believe the policy lies, but I have pray it doesn't work with the law.  I love following this stuff, but the "wow! this is unbelievable!" shock at admitting to crimes has worn off.  The case is so massive I forget some of the shit that happened.   

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dertyberd said:

I have come to realize their defense strategy is have his attorneys admit to the crimes one by one so we just get overwhelmed and don't care anymore.  It has worked with propaganda and getting people to believe the policy lies, but I have pray it doesn't work with the law.  I love following this stuff, but the "wow! this is unbelievable!" shock at admitting to crimes has worn off.  The case is so massive I forget some of the shit that happened.   

That might work with their base, but once Mueller's report drops, and the fullness of the crimes are laid out together, I bet the middle of the political spectrum snaps out of it.

1 hour ago, TornACL said:

Someday I am sure they will make a movie about whoever came up with the idea of pitching Space Force to Trump, how stupid the pitch was, and how ridiculously excited Trump got about it.

It'll seem like a political satire, but it'll be a documentary.

“Hey dad, I have a cool idea!”

aptopix_trump_inauguration_53977_c0-268-

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Illegal

Rigged

Witch Hunt

Corrupt

Conflicted

Crooked Hillary

Democrats

Phoney

Dossier

disgrace

lying

dishonest

fired

angry

Dems

One night after a few adult beverages, Brisket and I decided that somewhere there was a Chinese Restaurant random name generator. You load it up with the names of minerals and gemstones, animals, and regions of China, and it spits out something like "Shanghai Dragon", or "Jade Lion" as the name for your new Chinese restaurant. I think someone stole it and now uses it as a Trump tweet generator. You take all those words, dump them in there, and it spits out some variation of the same tweet over and over. 

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

“Hey dad, I have a cool idea!”

aptopix_trump_inauguration_53977_c0-268-

More than likely he walked in on Barron watching Gravity and immediately knew he had to spring to action because of the flying space garbage putting our astronauts in danger.  The pretty brunette one, have her appear at the White House!

This is worth a read for additional levels of ridiculousness and the seeming need for Russian asbestos

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/epa-blames-obama-administration-for-asbestos-plan/ar-BBLIvbt

The fact that Russia is one of the U.S.'s biggest providers of asbestos recently came under scrutiny after Russian mining giant Uralasbest started stamping pallets of its asbestos products with seals of the U.S. president's face, along with the words: "Approved by Donald Trump." 

And the upshot is "Obama could have introduced restrictions on new uses for asbestos to prevent us from doing this terrible thing we're doing. So we have to do this terrible thing that is all their fault." 

Edited by ChuckNorrisActionJeans

2 hours ago, TornACL said:

Someday I am sure they will make a movie about whoever came up with the idea of pitching Space Force to Trump, how stupid the pitch was, and how ridiculously excited Trump got about it.

It'll seem like a political satire, but it'll be a documentary.

SpiritedFearfulBactrian-small.gif

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

This is worth a read for additional levels of ridiculousness and the seeming need for Russian asbestos

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/epa-blames-obama-administration-for-asbestos-plan/ar-BBLIvbt

The fact that Russia is one of the U.S.'s biggest providers of asbestos recently came under scrutiny after Russian mining giant Uralasbest started stamping pallets of its asbestos products with seals of the U.S. president's face, along with the words: "Approved by Donald Trump." 

And the upshot is "Obama could have introduced restrictions on new uses for asbestos to prevent us from doing this terrible thing we're doing. So we have to do this terrible thing that is all their fault." 

Right. They're trying to roll back every regulation the Obama administration ever passed but new restrictions on asbestos would've totally been cool with them. Lying pieces of shit. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

One night after a few adult beverages, Brisket and I decided that somewhere there was a Chinese Restaurant random name generator. You load it up with the names of minerals and gemstones, animals, and regions of China, and it spits out something like "Shanghai Dragon", or "Jade Lion" as the name for your new Chinese restaurant. I think someone stole it and now uses it as a Trump tweet generator. You take all those words, dump them in there, and it spits out some variation of the same tweet over and over. 

I'm eating leftovers from Golden Dragon, so this hits close to home. 

3 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Will Pence mention how it's going to be paid for or is just assumed that we'll borrow the money from future generations of taxpayers?

Same way we paid for Iraq war and then Dem. President will be left to clean up the mess.

15 minutes ago, Nolacycling said:

Same way we paid for Iraq war and then Dem. President will be left to clean up the mess.

So The Space Force will pay for itself when we establish solar system dominance and start stealing the moon's Helium-3 deposits?

First lady Melania Trump’s parents were granted U.S. citizenship on Thursday, just days after reports that the Trump administration was working on a proposal that would make it more difficult for legal immigrants to become citizens.

Viktor and Amalija Knavs, U.S. green-card holders, from Slovenia, walked with their lawyer Michael Wildes into the Jacob K. Javits Federal Building in New York City shortly before 11:30 a.m. The couple appeared to smile but declined to comment as they walked past members of the media surrounded by guards.

About half an hour later, the Knavs and Wildes emerged from the building, and their lawyer addressed the media.

“Citizenship was just awarded to Viktor and Amalija Knavs,” Wildes announced. “They have traveled a wonderful journey like most have, millions have, in getting citizenship and waiting the requisite period of time.

“The application, the process, the interview was no different than anybody else’s, other than security arrangements to facilitate today,” Wildes said.

https://www.newsweek.com/melania-trump-parents-us-citizens-immigration-1066653

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

20 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

First lady Melania Trump’s parents were granted U.S. citizenship on Thursday, just days after reports that the Trump administration was working on a proposal that would make it more difficult for legal immigrants to become citizens.

Viktor and Amalija Knavs, U.S. green-card holders, from Slovenia, walked with their lawyer Michael Wildes into the Jacob K. Javits Federal Building in New York City shortly before 11:30 a.m. The couple appeared to smile but declined to comment as they walked past members of the media surrounded by guards.

About half an hour later, the Knavs and Wildes emerged from the building, and their lawyer addressed the media.

“Citizenship was just awarded to Viktor and Amalija Knavs,” Wildes announced. “They have traveled a wonderful journey like most have, millions have, in getting citizenship and waiting the requisite period of time.

“The application, the process, the interview was no different than anybody else’s, other than security arrangements to facilitate today,” Wildes said.

Never forget that Melania married her father.

image-271.png?quality=80&strip=all&zoom=

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

BUT MAH CHAIN MIGRATION

Found this thread on Tigerdroppings, thought I’d share:

Of course, this thread was quickly suppressed via anchor by administration. Lol

“If this board could be classified as anything, it would be as a superfund site. 

Most of you are convinced you are highly intelligent. Psychologists have shown humans are poor judges of their own abilities. The worst at it are the worst judges of all. 

You are, as a group, paranoid of the world around you, and you exacerbate those fears when you hide in the trenches of this board. Some of you are paranoid to such an extent that you claim to be ready for a civil war, yet few have tasted the bitter horror of actual war. You speak with an ignorance of the worst kind. 

You believe the left has moved to some extreme ideological place, yet the truth is that neither party is any more extreme today than it was in the past. You have had populists like Long, social programs fathers like Roosevelt, the lead through Jesus type politicians like Goldwater, and racists like Duke. Newsflash, neither party is more extreme today than they were in the past. 

We have, in the past, polluted our environment, supported eugenics, and segregated our society in ways that we do not today. We are much better as a society than we have ever been in the past. 

The media makes you think everything is more dire today because that’s how they draw you in. One would think you would all know this, but then you all cry when Alex Jones gets removed from social media while then hoping for the government to step in and crush free speech by forcing the platforms removing Jones to reinstate him. How many times have so many of you said free speech does not mean freedom from consequence? 

You bitch about celebrities until they agree with you. 

You hate taxes, but you love tariffs. 

You despise immigrants, but you love cheap labor. I’m sure many of you that have built homes have hired immigrant crews where only the foreman spoke English and only accepted cash because they did good work and were cheap. 

You fear a world where you are safer, richer, and freer than you have been at any time in the past. This fear is born out of an inability to set politics aside and just live and enjoy the world, its places and its people the way you should. Travel more. And realize that the yesteryear to many of you pine for is worse than the present you are currently living in.”

Of course, this thread was quickly suppressed via anchor by administration. Lol
Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 1