Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I saw a guy get the shit beat out of him while refing an intramural basketball game at the real gregory gym. Out of respect for his caved in face, I'd like to request that RealGregGym change his handle, or preferably, stop posting here. Forever. 

I still contend that his eyesight was irrevocably damaged before I started hitting him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

Unless I’m reading things wrong this is the Sims vs applewhite thread.  And I still contend that Sims was awaayyy better game 

not that it matters but yes Kenneth was a way better football player than the Major.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

someone on the other thread mentioned that someone on the 247  heard Mike Farrell saying Texas leads for Arch, and that he's hearing that Ewers could be coming back home or something like that from Full Ride on siriusXM.

I went to the website but today's show still hasn't been uploaded for me to check out the interview

**It just got loaded, will check it out

Edited by Thiefery

Rick Nueheisel said he's hearing from friends in Texas that there is a push for Quinn to go to Austin. Mike confirms that and he says Quinn is homesick. But he thought he would have already hit the portal already because he was hearing about this 2 weeks ago.

Edited by Thiefery
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

Mike confirms that and he says Quinn is homesick

17 year old that moves across the country to Ohio to have football dominate his life even more is homesick? 

Makes you wonder if tOSU would have been better off enrolling him in the Spring. Summer and fall of my senior year in HS were some of the best times of my life. Going to college a full year early would have definitely been weird. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

17 year old that moves across the country to Ohio to have football dominate his life even more is homesick? 

Makes you wonder if tOSU would have been better off enrolling him in the Spring. Summer and fall of my senior year in HS were some of the best times of my life. Going to college a full year early would have definitely been weird. 

He was a year older than everyone else in his grade, so technically he was the same "age" as the rest of the incoming freshman class. But yeah, he did skip out on his senior year and went to college after only three years of high school. Guess when someone offers you a cool million to "sign autographs" that makes the decision pretty easy.

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

1.4 million dollars

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

Would have been waiting for him either way though, right?

Ah okay. I was wondering as much honestly.

Maybe maybe not. He had the injury his senior year, he tears a labrum, some of the shine on him fades and who knows. Someone offers you 1.4 million to do nothing except miss your prom, you take it

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Maybe maybe not. He had the injury his senior year, he tears a labrum, some of the shine on him fades and who knows. Someone offers you 1.4 million to do nothing except miss your prom, you take it

Also his 3 year clock before draft eligibility starts this year instead of next year. That’s potentially a few million $ there

Edited by perfectchaos007

2 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

I'm not faulting his decision making at all. Especially since he can bail whenever he wants. Just wondering if tOSU rushed him in a bit prematurely. 

Age has nothing to do with maturity, his entire life hes been told how special he is and treated differently. His real fuck up was leaving and enrolling after Spring practice joining right before the school year started of course he's feels like the odd man out. I get that its alot of money, but he had a virtually guaranteed path to 100's of millions if he had just been patient and stayed on the normal path that was expected of him. He put that payday in jeopardy by taking the easy cash early.

7 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Age has nothing to do with maturity, his entire life hes been told how special he is and treated differently. His real fuck up was leaving and enrolling after Spring practice joining right before the school year started of course he's feels like the odd man out. I get that its alot of money, but he had a virtually guaranteed path to 100's of millions if he had just been patient and stayed on the normal path that was expected of him. He put that payday in jeopardy by taking the easy cash early.

If he had come to Texas he would be starting already. Casey Thompson and Hudson Card have pretty damn good NIL deals and they are major JAGs, not 1.4 million but Ewers could absolutely get to that level as the starting QB here especially if he performed as advertised, come on home Quinn

• Hook 'Em 4

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust