Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 hour ago, NoName said:

at the very least you would think he would want another year separation between him and the other guys in the QB room, but guess not.

Why?  He has already been anointed the greatest QB evah.  I read it right here.  Surly has never been wrong about a recruit.  😁🤘

2 hours ago, tonedeaf said:

Why?  He has already been anointed the greatest QB evah.  I read it right here.  Surly has never been wrong about a recruit.  😁🤘

Just said he was the best HS QB I've seen in person and I've seen some great ones. But yes, it is hard to predict who will succeed and who will fail. Time will tell!

I honestly don't blame him for leaving. He has obviously proved everything he needed to in HS, as he was recruited by the top schools. And why stay around when he could suffer another catastrophic injury? Perhaps his family knows more about his condition than they are saying and want to make as much $$$ as they can. We shall see. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 6:13 AM, NoName said:

at the very least you would think he would want another year separation between him and the other guys in the QB room, but guess not.

Why? 

He's going to leave OSU when he was planning to leave in the first place, after the 2024 season.

He'll redshirt this year and make a million dollars redshirting and fucking college girls (or whatever is his preference) rather than playing high school ball.

In 2022 he'll be a redshirt freshman and 2nd string behind a redshirt sophomore.

In 2023 he'll be a starting redshirt sophomore at OSU and likely will be above average, but not a Top 5 draft pick yet.

in 2024 he'll be a preseason Heisman candidate, a multi-millionaire, a preseason All-American and he'll look to rock his redshirt junior year.

In January of 2025, he'll declare for the NFL draft with a year of eligibility remaining.

WHY THE FUCK would he give a shit about an extra year of separation? 😂

• Like 2

23 hours ago, George Clooney said:

He was always going to start. I'm interested in where McCord ends up because he's really damn good as well. Ewers, McCord, and Drake Maye have the best arms of any of the '21 QBs, but Dart and Ty Thompson among others are really damn good as well. That class is going to be incredible, that's for sure.

Portal will grab 1 maybe 2 

On 8/21/2021 at 5:51 PM, George Clooney said:

He was always going to start. I'm interested in where McCord ends up because he's really damn good as well. Ewers, McCord, and Drake Maye have the best arms of any of the '21 QBs, but Dart and Ty Thompson among others are really damn good as well. That class is going to be incredible, that's for sure.

I will accept either 1 here 

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

Ohio State players getting new vehicles. Meanwhile, UT players are relying on Surly for some cash. 

I've heard it's a rental. Don't know if it's true.  But it'll look great when he pulls an Eric Dickerson and drives it to Austin.

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

He should get a vasectomy THIS WEEK!

He can get that thing reversed whenever he's ready to start a family, but damn... he's going to be a happy, but marked man.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

That’s a shame.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust