The Trump + Covid thread

Gil Bang

2 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

It’s Saturday morning at 9:00 am after one of the most glorious 24 hours in the past 4 years. Maybe pop an extra quaalude my guy.

Yeah I got myself a nice hangover from all the celebrating.  Not gonna be called out by some amateur doc ‘hoping’ he nails it on here.  If TraumaBabe or SawBonz have an issue and think I’m wrong I’ll have a discussion.  Otherwise I’m a fucking asshole and will continue to act as such.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Dude new shit has come to light.  You hope all this is true.  Changes everything.  

And it’s still a precautionary move asswipe.  I don’t HOPE for shit when giving a prognosis, you stupid son of a whore.  

We’re all speculating. But you were a complete fucking cunt right out of the gate when someone suggested his condition might be more serious than it appeared. You told that guy he was a fucking idiot and that he would be at the hospital if it was serious. Then he went to the hospital. Of course your opinion, now, is that it’s precautionary. Otherwise, god forbid, you might be wrong on the internet.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

We’re all speculating. But you were a complete fucking cunt right out of the gate when someone suggested his condition might be more serious than it appeared. You told that guy he was a fucking idiot and that he would be at the hospital if it was serious. Then he went to the hospital. Of course your opinion, now, is that it’s precautionary. Otherwise, god forbid, you might be wrong on the internet.

Like I said you assclown, find a medical professional on here telling me I’m wrong.  I only waffled when it seemed he wasn’t going to make the walk to the chopper.  Took 3 seconds to see him and realize shit wasn’t dire.  

And just yesterday I had to admit I have no fucking idea how many ‘several’ is.  I chose OU. Dumbfuckery and I are well acquainted.  I admit all the god damn time I’m wrong around here.  This wasn’t that time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Like I said you assclown, find a medical professional on here telling me I’m wrong.

I chose OU. Dumbfuckery and I are well acquainted.

As it pertains to your first paragraph, I noticed that none of the other medical professionals on this site make declarative statements about diagnosing people they haven’t seen. They typically just provide insight into various scenarios that can impact outcomes and help answer questions. On the other hand, you just remind everyone you’re a hotshot MD and rich as fuck while ridiculing anyone else that has an opinion. I suspect it has a lot to do with your second paragraph.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

What a dumb fucking cunt you are being. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Overnight: Trump supporters hold a candlelight vigil for the President outside Walter Reed Hospital.

Hide contents

Members-swastika-cross-rally-Ku-Klux-Kla 

I like the guys on the far right dressed up as the Sexy Cop from The Village People doing the "YMCA" dance.  It brings some levity to the otherwise cerebral event.  

39 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah I got myself a nice hangover from all the celebrating.  Not gonna be called out by some amateur doc ‘hoping’ he nails it on here.  If TraumaBabe or SawBonz have an issue and think I’m wrong I’ll have a discussion.  Otherwise I’m a fucking asshole and will continue to act as such.  

You a Sooner? I never knew.

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

I’m really glad about this one 

this guy spends nearly all of his time in the senate wasting tax payer dollars while looking for some crazy political hit job to try and scare people into voting for Trump. He knows what he’s doing is wrong and immoral, but he’s doing it anyway.

wisconsin Republicans are the worst. I hope this guy suffers.

4 minutes ago, Voldemort86 said:

I’m really glad about this one 

this guy spends nearly all of his time in the senate wasting tax payer dollars while looking for some crazy political hit job to try and scare people into voting for Trump. He knows what he’s doing is wrong and immoral, but he’s doing it anyway.

wisconsin Republicans are the worst. I hope this guy suffers.

Dude misspoke and actually tested negative

:(

I mean.. let's not be gullible here. He's gonna live. He's got top docs and every secret formula that has been working in the last 6 months coarsing through his veins. He'll be fine. 

But his whole image. Everything he's built up in the last 7 months. It's DONEZO. He's fucking done. His staff are fucking pariahs. The people around him are gonna be scrambling in the next couple weeks trying to decide if they wanna pledge allegiance to him or abandon him. It will be amazing to watch. 

No way. You don’t get to be a dachau death camp guard and denounce the Nazi’s the day the day before the allies arrive and be welcomed with open arms.

4 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Trump’s Doctor is an osteopath.

I still don't understand the difference.  I mean, I get the wholistic approach deal which I appreciate.  But can they prescribe drugs, perform surgeries, etc?  My neighbor and friend is one, and after all these years...I still don't get the difference.  I've googled it...but it's always some pissing contest.  Like Surly, I guess.  

6 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

You are thinking of Rick Scott, who admittedly looks like a human Johnson. Ron Johnson on the other hand is confirmed.

All white people look the same to me

but that's great news!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From an optics standpoint, if you’re the Trump campaign, you want to show everything is fine. You actually encourage him to be his same combative self on Twitter. You have him call in to Fox News and spew nonsense. You do anything and everything to project normalcy. None of that is happening. They are scared shitless.

Edited by DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

So, it's been half an hour since this presser was to have started.  A doctor simply coming out and updating, answering some questions, etc.

Maybe it's nothing.

Do you know many punctual doctors?  I don’t.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Why are you glad?

Glad to see people aren’t caught up in conspiracy theories. It’s sad whenever anyone or any group gets caught up in debilitating fear and mental illness— whether it be the alt-right with their Q insanity or those who the last 4 years of Trump have broke their brains.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Do you know many punctual doctors?  I don’t.  

I get the point, but with everything else surrounding this shit show, the one time you trot out someone with some actual authority and knowledge of the subject matter, with an election 30 days away or so....you would think that person would be on time.

• immamac changed the title to The Trump + Covid thread