Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

4 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I’m good. Game was over early so thought I’d have some fun.

It’s amazing to me after the last 13years that you guys can’t comprehend someone not making sports the end all be all. It’s a fucking game we have no business being in. And we single-handedly are responsible for OU not being here. We lost to South Alabama and UCF by a combined score of 88-10. Does anyone really think I was on the edge of my seat today, chewing my nails?

Literally no one is saying this Mr casual sports fan who really doesn’t care their team got raped. 

• Haha 6

Shut the fuck up nobody is reading this shit retard

Dude. It seems like every cunt on here is on the edge of their seat waiting to roast me. Like I give a tiny fuck. Roast away. This thread is the perfect representation of the aggieficatiinnif the UT fan base. Congrats cunts! You did it!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 23

Just now, Go Pokes said:

Dude. It seems like every cunt on here is on the edge of their seat waiting to roast me. Like I give a tiny fuck. Roast away. This thread is the perfect representation of the aggieficatiinnif the UT fan base. Congrats cunts! You did it!

You keep saying cunt like it’s some sort of gotcha. 

fuck you Oklahoma aggy. You will always be number 2. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Buh bye - sorry for your loss - fuck away now

16 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I’m good. Game was over early so thought I’d have some fun.

It’s amazing to me after the last 13years that you guys can’t comprehend someone not making sports the end all be all. It’s a fucking game we have no business being in. And we single-handedly are responsible for OU not being here. We lost to South Alabama and UCF by a combined score of 88-10. Does anyone really think I was on the edge of my seat today, chewing my nails?

"We" ... as in the players and the shitty Big 12 refs.

2 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Look in the mirror. I think you’re confused about who the bitch is.

Do y’all even have a fan board? Who could even know?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

All of these conference games and yet still no holding or IHTF calls drawn by PFFs top ranked DT tandem... Just fucking insane...

Top 2 DTs in the country didn’t draw a holding call in our crooked conference all year. Seems legit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Rage+1 1

OK bruh. Keep thinking y'all were winning that game without help. By all means, knock yourself out, or join the real world.

Oh I will. There’s no guarantee Ou scores a TD with first and goal from the 9 w/ five minutes left. Even if they do, we had time to get a FG to win it. I assume you’ve gone through every call made that game and determined how it would have affected the final score. Maybe they shouldn’t have been losing late to a team that lost 49-21 today and 45-3 to UCF.
  • Fuck You 7

3 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Oh I will. There’s no guarantee Ou scores a TD with first and goal from the 9 w/ five minutes left. Even if they do, we had time to get a FG to win it. I assume you’ve gone through every call made that game and determined how it would have affected the final score. Maybe they shouldn’t have been losing late to a team that lost 49-21 today and 45-3 to UCF.

LOL you're still here? Amazing staying power for someone who dgaf.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

LOL you're still here? Amazing staying power for someone who dgaf.

Oh I’m enjoying this much more than the game. I can do this all night. Hypocrisy is one of my favorite things. This thread should be pinned right next to Tell me about Tx A&M. Your 5% shitty internet fan (represented here) has fully morphed into aggy.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 9

2 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Oh I’m enjoying this much more than the game. I can do this all night. Hypocrisy is one of my favorite things. This thread should be pinned right next to Tell me about Tx A&M. Your 5% shitty internet fan (represented here) has fully morphed into aggy.

LOL ok bruhhhh. Enjoy that Rig 12 cooking. Good to know you still don't care!

Enjoy irrelevance. 

Wait. That’s all you’ve ever been. 

Looking forward to it actually, Cunt. It not like we were knocking on the door of a national championship anyway. It’ll be cool to be on even footing with conference mates. CFB is fun when you don’t get all wrapped up in winning the NC and just enjoy the Ws. And you ignore the Ls.
  • Fuck You 6

LOL ok bruhhhh. Enjoy that Rig 12 cooking. Good to know you still don't care!

Your post makes no sense. Is the Right 12 cooking in my favor or against me? What don’t I care about, other than what a bunch of whiny cunts think of me? The game? I cared but knew we had almost no chance.
  • Fuck You 3

That delay of game call on Texas just before the half was idiotic.  OSU slow in substituting and ref pulled his hand of the ball with 1 second on the play clock and he was still right next to the DT with zero on the play clock.  Gamesmanship by Gundy, no problem. Refs gotta be smarter than to call that on Texas.  Literally a fraction of a second to snap the ball with a ref still right in the middle of the DL.  Stupid call 

• Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

I'm sure someone has posted this already, but the penalty yardage today was pretty much spot on for the entire season, I guess?  My thought is that the yards were about 80 for Texas and 30 for them, not sure.  

This is one advantage most other top teams will not have.  Our team will magically gain about 50+ yards of field position in the playoffs or bowl game, due to the norm of -50 turning into a 0 yard advantage...shoot ,we might even go to + yards in penalties. I don't know how much that equates to in points on the scoreboard, but guessing about 3 points.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

You have always been a good poster.

Hope you stick around. 

22 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

I can do this all night.

Boasting that you don't have anything to do on a Saturday night is kind of a weird flex, almost as weird as calling people aggy after their team wins a championship. Please tell us again how you don't care. 

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2