Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

Natty is only used by people that are unaware of the significance of the accomplishment of winning a national championship. Fan bases that use it generally have not and never will a championship in a major sport. 

I'm mid 20s and have hated it since it's inception.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

It is very gratifying to see the avalanche of support aligned against the term natty. I expect this term to go extinct within 18 months. Could everyone now please lineup against the term “kiddos”? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

It is very gratifying to see the avalanche of support aligned against the term natty. I expect this term to go extinct within 18 months. Could everyone now please lineup against the term “kiddos”? 

Get in line.  I’m getting rid of fur babies and preggers before I devote any time and effort at getting rid of the n word.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1

13 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Nm

Edited by Focht Up

4 hours ago, Vertigo said:

I am sure he will get plenty of touches this next season, which should make for it's own comedy when he starts angling for raises. 

Oh, he gonna get touches all right.
$1k per tralala and $2k per dingdong according to aggy untied, NTTAWWT.

And who the fuck are the players on the Twitter posts. Like I’ve memorized their roster and roster numbers. No clue who these tralalas or dingdongs are!

image.jpeg.eb9e61b153100b7fe6cc6f0d6e7f0d3f.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Focht Up said:

Nm

Don’t drag me into this. I’m not a boomer and I think natty is idiotic. Probably came from Jim Rome. Have you heard what he said about TAMU?

• Haha 5

The word I find misused the most and very annoying is boomer. If a person was born after ‘64 they’re not one. Just because someone is over 35 they’re not a boomer. I don’t mind insults, just know what you’re talking about.  Insufferable prats.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The rumor on aggy boards is Scott Stricklin from Florida.

Certainly they can't be that stupid? 

Ohio State was dumb enough to hire Bjork.

It’s creepy how incestuous this conference is. They can forgive the Mullen and Napier hires as long as you keep it in the family.  

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, Scholz said:

The word I find misused the most and very annoying is boomer. If a person was born after ‘64 they’re not one. Just because someone is over 35 they’re not a boomer. I don’t mind insults, just know what you’re talking about.  Insufferable prats.

Ok boomer

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Vermin said:

Looks like William is back from his voluntary admission to education camp.

Elko was always the coach we wanted. Elko is the best coach anywhere. Elko was always the coach we wanted. Elko is the best....

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

During Bjork's tenure, A&M didn't win a national title in any sport or win a conference title in a major sport. In terms of resources, there might not be a more underachieving athletic director. 

To give you perspective, Texas won 11 national titles during Bjork's tenure. A&M won 0. 

So you're saying Texas sports are doomed! 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Scholz said:

You’re misunderstanding the use of boomer. It’s no longer a term for just a generation, but a mindset like ‘Karen’. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I think these AD hires are as much about NIL as hiring coaches.  Schools who are 'win at all cost' think they need someone who knows how to help their coaches work with both legit and non-compliant NIL entities.   Then there is the aspect of how to ensure infrastructure donations keep flowing at the same time as the NIL.  They're two somewhat overlapping constituencies.  People look at Bjork and go "he was able to get Jimbo that #1 class under the table and not get anyone caught, and still got money to build shit".  Now, I don't know how based in reality that perception is, but I think that's the truth serum version of how these admin folks think.  And, I think lots of administrators are afraid of how coming collective bargaining is going to fuck them and want to think their AD guy has some kind of handle on how to navigate that.

10 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

I think these AD hires are as much about NIL as hiring coaches.  Schools who are 'win at all cost' think they need someone who knows how to help their coaches work with both legit and non-compliant NIL entities.   Then there is the aspect of how to ensure infrastructure donations keep flowing at the same time as the NIL.  They're two somewhat overlapping constituencies.  People look at Bjork and go "he was able to get Jimbo that #1 class under the table and not get anyone caught, and still got money to build shit".  Now, I don't know how based in reality that perception is, but I think that's the truth serum version of how these admin folks think.  And, I think lots of administrators are afraid of how coming collective bargaining is going to fuck them and want to think their AD guy has some kind of handle on how to navigate that.

Then I think it makes perfect sense to hire the guy who oversaw blowing the top off of every salary and pay structure under his purview while bidding only against himself. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1