Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Lobo’s screed on how everyone under the sun misinterpreted his shitty post and he’s not at fault is going to be great.

And very long.

lol.  i read your post and got to the end of the first sentence and thought to myself "... and long."  then i saw your second sentence.

• Hook 'Em 1

When I was typing, that pop-up thing where it says, "so-and-so has replied" came up so I decided to go for a whopping second paragraph just to meet expectations and piss fudgenuggets off.  Between their lack of bravery and my lack of brevity, that whole extra paragraph was just bound to be an awesome distraction for them...so many words.  So let's go ahead and do six more pages on this topic.  They're nothing if not great at being ineffectual zeroes in a land deeply in need of action. 

In the meantime, Grimmway Enterprises.  Maxed out corporate donor to Madison.  Based/HQ'd in Kevin McCarthy's district of all places, and deals in agricultural produce (ODD).  Not really Madison's cup of tea even given his bullshit attempt at "Labor Committee."   One of their C-level guys' daughters went to Patrick Henry College (also ODD).  That's just a weird connect the dots right there.  

Edited by Lobo

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

When I was typing, that pop-up thing where it says, "so-and-so has replied" came up so I decided to go for a whopping second paragraph just to meet expectations and piss fudgenuggets off.  Between their lack of bravery and my lack of brevity, that whole extra paragraph was just bound to be an awesome distraction for them...so many words.  So let's go ahead and do six more pages on this topic.  They're nothing if not great at being ineffectual zeroes in a land deeply in need of action. 

In the meantime, Grimmway Enterprises.  Maxed out corporate donor to Madison.  Based/HQ'd in Kevin McCarthy's district of all places, and deals in agricultural produce (ODD).  Not really Madison's cup of tea even given his bullshit attempt at "Labor Committee."   One of their C-level guys' daughters went to Patrick Henry College (also ODD).  That's just a weird connect the dots right there.  

yawn.

• Haha 1

TL; DR. 

At least look at the weird connections between Grimmway, McCarthy, Patrick Henry College (the sexual assault allegations), and Madison.  While I love calling and taunting Marjorie Taylor-Greene, I think we could actually move the needle on this.  I'm sure there's a grift angle too, or at least a merch tent.  But i never see it until it's way too late.

8 hours ago, Lobo said:

I wasn't talking about the the women.  I was wondering how he literally got away from the situations.  How did the administration and local law enforcement let this go on for so long?  Everybody knew who he was.  He wasn't some anonymous groper in a nightclub or guy jumping out from behind the bushes.  He was known to everyone and the people in charge just look the other way for years?  Let's be frank, there's probably just the one creepy guy in a wheelchair at a college that small.  How the fuck did he just avoid blowback for that long?  

I can't imagine somebody seeing him grab a girl, push her down into his seated lap, and then not follow the guy down the hall and either talk to him, call security, or punch him while he's waiting for the elevator?  How are there no reports of anybody chasing him down and hitting him?  The whole things bizarre.  Had nothing to do with shaming his victims, but you guys do you.  How does shit like this go on for so long and how do you turn it into a Congressional seat?  

I know nothing about Patrick Henry College but the article above says it's a "Christian" college. That's why.

8 hours ago, C-Man said:

I know nothing about Patrick Henry College but the article above says it's a "Christian" college. That's why.

From a pal who grew up in an evangelical/Baptisty household surrounded by neighbors of the same persuasion: the only people allowed to abuse Christian white women are Christian white men and the women better just shut up and accept the will of the Lord.

Not to mention, 18 years and 245 victims later, Larry Nassar was finally sentenced.

2 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

From a pal who grew up in an evangelical/Baptisty household surrounded by neighbors of the same persuasion: the only people allowed to abuse Christian white women are Christian white men and the women better just shut up and accept the will of the Lord.

Not to mention, 18 years and 245 victims later, Larry Nassar was finally sentenced.

Yeah but the only reason he abused so many victims is his running ability. In a wheelchair he would have been helpless to abuse.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Saw Kevin Krouse* refer to him as Billy Madison Cawthorn today while providing footage of him demanding madam speaker to investigate why the US is funding the torture of puppies in africa, which made me laugh.

*frequent joke stealer so he probably didn't originate the name, but still funny.

Well he's right.  You got some dogs?  You got a responsibility.  You don't whine about 'em on the Capitol steps.  You get out there, you find those fucking dogs! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 6:09 PM, Neonmoon said:

He’s such a treat 

Also he’s switching districts. Either 11 is too blue now or they are trying to spread their MAGA. 

edit: new map. 11 is now 14. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b77cf38066f355367c184b08ee2d2961.jpeg

What's the color here? Because you'd think the closer that he gets to TN redder it gets. Where's Asheville?

Asheville is in Buncombe County, it's the county to the right of the number 14 in the above map.

It's the big blue one furthest west on this map below. He is from Henderson, the county below Buncombe. He is leaving his home county to go east to a redder district. They added a few more counties to the new 14 district, including a second blue one, Watauga County, which is where Boone, NC is, the home of Appalachian State College. 

North Carolina Election Results 2020: Maps show how state voted for  president

He was already in the district closest to TN. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Imagine the collective freak out if AOC started saying shit like, “Be armed and dangerous.”  She would rightfully be described as a terrorist leader.  

i mean i honestly wish she would, using the EXACT same language some of these fucksticks use, and then just hammer home where she got it from. 

i know, petty and childish, but i feel like that's the only way to point out the hypocrisy. that's how low we've sunk. 

• Rage+1 1

On 11/20/2021 at 1:53 PM, mchookem said:

i mean i honestly wish she would, using the EXACT same language some of these fucksticks use, and then just hammer home where she got it from. 

i know, petty and childish, but i feel like that's the only way to point out the hypocrisy. that's how low we've sunk. 

Point it out to who?  Anybody who doesn't already see it is oblivious.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

He fucking did it.  He lowed the bar and then somehow oozed underneath it.

@Bama Chick you're going to love this one.

They all think it. They just realize that they have the apparatus in place to make it happen and never relinquish it. This has been in the making for a generation and it is all about to come to fruition. They don’t need to lie about it or hide it anymore. The women in his district like it too. 

• Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, TexPx said:

fd39b366998ec2ff0ce0e41f5f71d371.jpg
Busy week in Collin County. Plus MTG at Frisco Conservative Gala at the Hyatt Sat night.

I don't often say this, but Elevate Life Church needs its tax exemption revoked.

Also, it's fucking disgusting that these groups have reps from NC and GA come to their fucking demagoguery events.  And equally disgusting that the reps go.  I'd be pissed if I was a constituent.

Edited by TwiceHorn

11 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't often say this, but Elevate Life Church needs its tax exemption revoked.

Also, it's fucking disgusting that these groups have reps from NC and GA come to their fucking demagoguery events.  And equally disgusting that the reps go.  I'd be pissed if I was a constituent.

It's a fine line . . . tax-exempt status mostly seems to hinge on not promoting (or campaigning against) someone running for office.  I'm not going to parse the IRS regs any more than I have, but the practical issue here is that very few, if any, churches or other religious organizations ever seem to lose their tax-exempt status.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of these guys have a long game we should probably start paying attention to.  The here And now morons like Boebert may just be cannon—fodder distractions.