Futureman Thread of Knob Slobbing and Appreciation

Slacks

my condolences go out to futureman and i would like to apologize on behalf of this board.  he was right from the beginning, per usual.  if it wasn't obvious before, it's obvious now - dude knows what he's talking about and has well connected sources.  i can't imagine what it must be like to get shit on simply for being kind enough to share insider info.  we are lucky to have him in this community and he should be held in high regard. mad respect for this dude.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• immamac changed the title to Futureman Thread of Knob Slobbing and Appreciation
1 hour ago, Hmmm said:

my condolences go out to futureman and i would like to apologize on behalf of this board.  he was right from the beginning, per usual.  if it wasn't obvious before, it's obvious now - dude knows what he's talking about and has well connected sources.  i can't imagine what it must be like to get shit on simply for being kind enough to share insider info.  we are lucky to have him in this community and he should be held in high regard. mad respect for this dude.

Counterpoint - maybe he really just  wanted to livestream  him fisting his own asshole and thought was as good a way as any to drum up an audience. If he doubles down on  the next coaching rumor, we'll have our answer. 

• Hook 'Em 1

16 minutes ago, Hmmm said:

Is not using the caps key kinda like crossing you fingers?

Hey I have insider sources too!   I am going to share 32 predictions based on some very insider, extra secret info with you guys.  Now I may be wrong on one of these, but I will right on almost all of these amazing predictions!  You will see, and  when I am right, I want full credit and apologies from all you doubters!

Arizona Cardinals will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Atlanta Falcons will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Baltimore Ravens will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Buffalo Bills will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Carolina Panthers will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Chicago Bears will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Cincinnati Bengals will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Cleveland Browns will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Dallas Cowboys will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Denver Broncos will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Detroit Lions will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Green Bay Packers will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Houston Texans will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Indianapolis Colts will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Jacksonville Jaguars will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Kansas City Chiefs will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Las Vegas Raiders will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Los Angeles Chargers will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Los Angeles Rams will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Miami Dolphins will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Minnesota Vikings will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
New England Patriots will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
New Orleans Saints will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
New York Giants will not win the 2021Super Bowl.
New York Jets will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Philadelphia Eagles will not win the 2021Super Bowl.
Pittsburgh Steelers will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
San Francisco 49ers will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Seattle Seahawks will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Tennessee Titans will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.
Washington Football Team will not win the 2021 Super Bowl.

Edited by Horn Dog

Surly Bevo in post 10 nailed it, it wasn’t some great insight, he took a position that was probably just as likely to happen as not (maybe more so) and owned it. 

I’ve actually gotten a kick out of Futureman’s trolling on the Cowboys thread, since so many ridiculously take the bait. It’s amazing performance art, and I suspect he couldn’t give two shits about the Cowboys, he just likes tormenting certain posters (and it’s so damned easy). But I will say the Meyer trolling got tedious. 

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Hey I have insider sources too!   I am going to share 32 predictions based on some very insider, extra secret info with you guys.  Now I may be wrong on one of these, but I will right on almost all of these amazing predictions!  You will see, and  when I am right, I want full credit and apologies from all you doubters!

Don't sell yourself short, based on the current state of the pandemic you may be 100% right.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Is not using the caps key kinda like crossing you fingers?

hate on my writing style all you want, but it's the substance of the post that matters.  something futureman is well aware of.  i'm guessing you're the type that prefers emojis like that squid character.

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

Did you really take the time to write all that shit?

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Hmmm said:

hate on my writing style all you want, but it's the substance of the post that matters.  something futureman is well aware of.  i'm guessing you're the type that prefers emojis like that squid character.

You need a sense of humor around here. Even when someone isn’t as funny as they think they are. 

1 hour ago, Vito Andolini said:

Surly Bevo in post 10 nailed it, it wasn’t some great insight, he took a position that was probably just as likely to happen as not (maybe more so) and owned it. 

I’ve actually gotten a kick out of Futureman’s trolling on the Cowboys thread, since so many ridiculously take the bait. It’s amazing performance art, and I suspect he couldn’t give two shits about the Cowboys, he just likes tormenting certain posters (and it’s so damned easy). But I will say the Meyer trolling got tedious. 

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

2 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Shut the fuck up with this shit.  Guy took a position that probably at worst had 50/50 shot of being wrong and bet nothing against it...unless you are a 15 year old and really believed some dude was going to fist himself and provide you proof.  A lot of you need to grow the fuck up...if anything that is what Futureman is showing you.

Oh and @Drew shut the fuck up.  Your whole history with FM is him throwing you balls in the dirt and you continually swinging at them.  What should be a walk fest is a strikeout every time becuase of your inability to lay off bait etc.  In a way you are the Bee-sting face to his Jerry McGuire.  You complete him.  

I see no lies here. 

21 hours ago, Hmmm said:

D93EC817-0EFA-4F8B-B37E-45DD0C00A819.gif

• Fuck You 1

21 hours ago, Hmmm said:

Seems a little overly slobby and appreciative ^

Never really understood the dog piling on @futureman...although given some of the posters who are doing the dog piling, I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

21 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Shut the fuck up with this shit.  Guy took a position that probably at worst had 50/50 shot of being wrong and bet nothing against it...unless you are a 15 year old and really believed some dude was going to fist himself and provide you proof.  A lot of you need to grow the fuck up...if anything that is what Futureman is showing you.

Oh and @Drew shut the fuck up.  Your whole history with FM is him throwing you balls in the dirt and you continually swinging at them.  What should be a walk fest is a strikeout every time becuase of your inability to lay off bait etc.  In a way you are the Bee-sting face to his Jerry McGuire.  You complete him.  

This is the quality of writing I pay for through my subscription to this site.

• Like 1

But can we agree that, all things considered, the 'ignore' function is useful, at least in certain cases?

It could be better... it ought to ignore quotes from an ignored source.

It also ought to have an 'auto-neg' switch, so you not only ignore the posted material, you hit the poster with a neg anytime his (or, be fair, her) ignorance crosses your browsing screen.

3 minutes ago, Tex Long said:

But can we agree that, all things considered, the 'ignore' function is useful, at least in certain cases?

It could be better... it ought to ignore quotes from an ignored source.

It also ought to have an 'auto-neg' switch, so you not only ignore the posted material, you hit the poster with a neg anytime his (or, be fair, her) ignorance crosses your browsing screen.

I've only ever used the ignore function on two people (one on TOS and one on this site) and both were so obsessed with me they were borderline stalking me.  I think the difference of opinions from mine is part of what makes this place great.

• Like 1

I don’t get the futureman hate. He’s just trolling/shitposting. Chuckle at the people that fall for it and move on. Honestly how anyone gets worked up by him when it’s common knowledge is way more egregious than anything he says. How dumb can you be?

• Hook 'Em 1