Desantis is a POS and needs his own thread

Gil Bang

Have to admit that Surly Financial Times subscribers stumping for Meatball was not on my bingo card.
They need to start convincing themselves early. They don't want to just hold their nose and vote for the shit stain... they want to proudly vote for the shit stain.

41 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Poor guy probably ended up with more pudding on this shirt than snot...

But I digress - I really had no idea someone could make me root for Trump, even in the slightest...but I have to admit I can't wait to see meatball in a debate vs Trump.  Must see TV.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

he’s breaking the law. He went after Disney for publicly saying the don’t like ‘don’t say gay’ 

he weaponized the power of the state for his gain 

And he wears lifts/heels because he's sensitive about his height. Anybody that insecure has no business being running for a major office.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Probably Tecovas boots !!

IMG_4292.thumb.jpeg.127d224274c31ab96ebcdbdab0a77ddf.jpeg

Wouldn’t surprise me. And I know it’s funny because he’s short, but those are likely just “walking heels” because he said, need cowboys boots!! Someone working towards lifts would be better off with a thick crepe sole to help instead of just flat leathers.

733ffea64c8baf60d332d7020b860853.jpg

7 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Nah. I don’t need nor seek any additional academic regalia. All mine come from UT-Austin. But there are shops in every state that push out more entirely worthless lawyers. It’s a whole industry. 

Don't worry, the way things are going here, UT will be issuing phrenology degrees soon enough. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Don't worry, the way things are going here, UT will be issuing phrenology degrees soon enough. 

You could maybe serve some time on your colleges various advisory committees if you were that worried. Phrenology would probably roll up under their field after all.  

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You could maybe serve some time on your colleges various advisory committees if you were that worried. Phrenology would probably roll up under their field after all.  

It’s fairly hard to be truly influential on an advisory committee.  Course loads are maxed out, what to trade for what else, etc?  The real lingua franca is, of course, money.  Luckily, my employer let me bring it by the bushel.  So one can influence by funding labs or partnering in research, but the philosophy of the dept/school/college is not really up for debate.  Because we were all satisfied with said philosophy, for one thing.  But mainly the dept chairs and deans held that subject ferociously close.  I imagine a river of faculty exits would occur by the time we get to establishing phrenology programs.  Yet we have an associated school that is little more than that, right now.  

I wouldn’t think holding the money back would count against the pols.  If UT destruction is their aim, defunding works for them, too.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, nbmishoid said:

I imagine a river of faculty exits would occur by the time we get to establishing phrenology programs.  Yet we have an associated school that is little more than that, right now.  

What is the second part referring to? 

4 hours ago, Anastasis said:

I really like Dean Poloyac and have considered serving on his advisory council.  They are great ways to get engaged, influence change, and not be Ron DeSantis.

• Hook 'Em 1

I want to apologize @Pancho, for making it personal.  We don't have to agree politically but I should not have made it personal. We can just agree to disagree and move on. I don't want people to think we as black men can't have civil conversations. I don't want people to think that we as men can't have disagreements. I can and should have done better. 

We can and do have them all the time. My conversations with you are no different than the ones I had with family. But that was family and private.  So if for some crazy ass reason, you called me for a ride, I would come get you. I'm gonna talk shit, but I'm coming.  I shouldn't have taken it to that level. And for that, I apologize.  And I'm fine if you don't accept my apology. It's all good. I wish you nothing but the best going forward., champ.

My oldest is hosting a campout and they are arguing about trivial kid shit.  So as I am trying to give him/them advice, I need to listen to my own words.

Now with that being said, all you lap dogs, who are quoting me or responding to some shit from 2-3 days ago, GO FUCK YOURSELVES. I said what I said and your flip-flopping (you know who you are) is not going to change my mind or matter to me. And I would expect the same from you if it was me doing it. So don't waste your time but more importantly, don't waste my time. Be like @mdmost or @Bozo_Casanova ignore it and/or move the fuck on. 

Ron DeSantis 2024. That's for you @PenelopeWitherspoon

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

11 hours ago, YGIFS said:

I really like Dean Poloyac and have considered serving on his advisory council.  They are great ways to get engaged, influence change, and not be Ron DeSantis.

Knew his predecessor well. Haven’t really a read on this one. 

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 1

57 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I want to apologize @Pancho, for making it personal.  We don't have to agree politically but I should not have made it personal. We can just agree to disagree and move on. I don't want people to think we as black men can't have civil conversations. I don't want people to think that we as men can't have disagreements. I can and should have done better. 

We can and do have them all the time. My conversations with you are no different than the ones I had with family. But that was family and private.  So if for some crazy ass reason, you called me for a ride, I would come get you. I'm gonna talk shit, but I'm coming.  I shouldn't have taken it to that level. And for that, I apologize.  And I'm fine if you don't accept my apology. It's all good. I wish you nothing but the best going forward., champ.

My oldest is hosting a campout and they are arguing about trivial kid shit.  So as I am trying to give him/them advice, I need to listen to my own words.

Now with that being said, all you lap dogs, who are quoting me or responding to some shit from 2-3 days ago, GO FUCK YOURSELVES. I said what I said and your flip-flopping (you know who you are) is not going to change my mind or matter to me. And I would expect the same from you if it was me doing it. So don't waste your time but more importantly, don't waste my time. Be like @mdmost or @Bozo_Casanova ignore it and/or move the fuck on. 

Ron DeSantis 2024. That's for you @PenelopeWitherspoon

You need help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2