I'm tired. Cloak Room Edition

fakebusiness

I'm tired of war hawk neoliberals like Biden and the racist legislation he was the architect of. His cabinet solidifies nothing is going to change. More corporate welfare/bailouts, more militarization of police, more wars including the war on drugs, more woke captialism and token gestures, no universal healthcare, no $ relief for Americans, etc.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 4

1 minute ago, fakebusiness said:

I'm tired of war hawk neoliberals like Biden and the racist legislation he was the architect of. His cabinet solidifies nothing is going to change. More corporate welfare/bailouts, more militarization of police, more wars including the war on drugs, more woke captialism and token gestures, no universal healthcare, no $ relief for Americans, etc.

spacer.png

17 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

Same.

18 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

Needs work on the grammar and spelling. More hyperbolic miseducated outrage too.

C-

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

that you, tjhooker?

Nah, he said "no universal healthcare" as if that's a bad thing, so not a Trumper. He just hates all politicians. In that sense, I envy him. I long to go back to my norm of generally distrusting and resenting both parties equally. I'm tired of it being so damn lopsided towards one side living in an alternate reality while trying to rip apart democracy with no consequence. I miss the good ol' days when corrupt politicians cancelled each other out.

• Hook 'Em 5

I'm tickled to death that these will be the only things we'll potentially have to discuss for the next 4 years.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I'm tired of war hawk neoliberals like Biden and the racist legislation he was the architect of. His cabinet solidifies nothing is going to change. False. More corporate welfare/bailouts definitely not more and I’d venture to say way less as they pass more to the worker, more militarization of police lol nah, more wars including the war on drugs lol x2 IMO recreational marijuana will be legal at the federal level by the next presidential election, more woke captialism and token gestures, no universal healthcare, no $ relief for Americans, etc. Grouped the last 3 for a bigger laugh

Insert crazypastortryingtolaughtrumpintoreelection.gif

you sound poor

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

You know what OP, you’re right.

The Biden administration has been fucking shit up for [looks at watch] .... -41 days.

Spoken like the Biden admin isn't already shaping up to be a rehash of 2008-2016's administration.

An improvement over Trump, but... that's not exactly a ringing endorsement or something to be truly excited by.

21 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Same.

Literally the same?

21 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

Who are you?

3 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

We used to kinda have something like this.  At least savings accounts.

https://about.usps.com/who-we-are/postal-history/postal-savings-system.pdf

We shut it down in the 70's as we moved to neoliberal economics (public/private partnerships and privatization). The PO is worth saving - it gives the nation options when herding the financial sector porkers.

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

The Democratic establishment hates the idea of social good more than they hate Trump.

https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1336796882060840960

One of my favorite scenes in the movie, Dave, is the budget scene when Kevin Kline (as President) looks at the Secretary of Commerce and says, "I don't want to tell some eight-year-old kid he's gotta sleep in the street because we want people to feel better about their car. Do you want to tell them that?"

Problem is, that's a fantasy. IRL, that same Cabinet Member would look President Dave straight in the eyes and say, "Sure, his parents should have paid their rent."

Those budgets have plenty of pork, grift, and favors that could be trimmed enough to provide what Sanders is pitching. Hell, take it out of Loeffler's stock trade since what she did was illegal. She wasn't the only one from that group either. Make them give it back and disperse it to the people. It was American lives and deaths that made it happen.

• Hook 'Em 2