Sen. Feinstein dies at age 90

Gil Bang

37 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

This is the part of the program where I ask someone to name the destructive equivalent from any other political party in American history to the modern day GOP.

And then I wait patiently, totally expecting an actual answer for reals this time.

image.png.6cc9b7e4ab710e8226862ed5759ac379.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Friday night cloak room is LIT. Fatty from the top rope of dipshittery and if we really wanted to get nuts, I bet we could get Ana in here. 

Realistically, let’s wait til tomorrow night after a 2:30 kick and then get incredulity in here for a real night of holy fuck, these are the people we have to live with in this reality. Hope we can at least have an awesome football season before the reckoning. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, fattyflattie said:

Apropos to the thread.  Feinstein won't be pushing any more of her absolutely stupid, dividing gun bills anymore.  Hell, with SJL moving along as well, NRA might not have much to do anymore.  

MORE! DEAD! KIDS!

MORE! DEAD! KIDS!

MORE! DEAD! KIDS!

yay-excited-cheerleader-rachel-green-fri

6 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

I talked to my mother earlier today. She is 74 and while she said she liked the Senator when she was younger she felt that 80 should have been enough. Her reasoning was that she wants to see far younger people in government because the world is so vastly different now and someone Feinstein’s age cannot relate to the issues they are facing. 

Not to mention the olds are not the ones who have to live with their decisions. 

11 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

You do this at least once a month. You're old hat. "Democrats actively hate America!" Why? "Come back to me. I swear I had something for this."

I reckon I should be more specific.  They hate Americans that have done better than others (undeserved, for sure).  They hate Americans that have gathered any semblance wealth (that's not fair!!1!)  They hate Americans that take care of themselves, and largely don't need to be in your free shit army (don't need your student loan and shitty healthcare - and I don't want to pay for yours).  They hate Americans that have been here long enough to know they are a bunch of grifters (voting against stricter congressional trading rules anyone?)  They hate Americans that prefer we use our own resources in lieu of China's (O&G vs battery).  Kowtowing to the never haves for votes knowing goddamn well they are not, and have likely never been, in anywhere close to that position.  Grifters, the lot of them. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 16

Fatty I kinda think it might be in your best interests to log out of this website for awhile and reassess your life. All that hate is not only going to burn you up mentally, it will also lead to a whole bunch of unwanted stress and misplaced anger. Go find some fun activities to do that don’t involve this place.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Fatty I kinda think it might be in your best interests to log out of this website for awhile and reassess your life. All that hate is not only going to burn you up mentally, it will also lead to a whole bunch of unwanted stress and misplaced anger. Go find some fun activities to do that don’t involve this place.

I've been on this site(s) for a decade; think I got it bud.  But I do appreciate your concern (no sarc).  And I've got to give the same six posters or so a reason to blow their neg wad every now and then. 

• Fuck You 3

I reckon I should be more specific.  They hate Americans that have done better than others (undeserved, for sure).  They hate Americans that have gathered any semblance wealth (that's not fair!!1!)  They hate Americans that take care of themselves, and largely don't need to be in your free shit army (don't need your student loan and shitty healthcare - and I don't want to pay for yours).  They hate Americans that have been here long enough to know they are a bunch of grifters (voting against stricter congressional trading rules anyone?)  They hate Americans that prefer we use our own resources in lieu of China's (O&G vs battery).  Kowtowing to the never haves for votes knowing goddamn well they are not, and have likely never been, in anywhere close to that position.  Grifters, the lot of them. 

I don't have a problem with wealth creation (I've created a bit myself). I have never needed anything from the government. And yet I still believe we should be decent to each other (you know, the whole love your neighbor thing). And I still think you and anyone who thinks Jan 6 was anything other than a coup attempt is a fucking traitor. Have a good night. May your boat spring a leak the next time you go fishing.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

Just now, Chewbacca said:

I don't have a problem with wealth creation (I've created a bit myself). I have never needed anything from the government. And yet I still believe we should be decent to each other (you know, the whole love your neighbor thing). And I still think you and anyone who thinks Jan 6 was anything other than a coup attempt is a fucking traitor. Have a good night. May your boat spring a leak the next time you go fishing.

Haha.  Only if you are on it. 

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Pam Cummings said:

They are viewing it through the lens of what they themselves would do, because they are pieces of shit. They can't comprehend anyone acting honorably or in good faith.

Yep.  I'll say it again.  Dems see people as inherently good.  Rs see people as inherently bad.  It's a fundamental divide that cannot be reconciled.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The problem is every single poster that engages fatty and doesn't put him on ignore. You enjoy the misery 

Misery isn't the right word. He's low hanging fruit that it's hard to resist knocking around. He's me if I routinely talked shit about your football program. Sure, you should just ignore me, but what's the fun in that? 

Plus, it's always a fascinating thought experiment. His little rant would have 200 likes (or stars or whatever the fuck they do) on texags by now--he'd by their god for a day--and yet he undoubtedly thinks that he made some good points.

Still, a guaranteed pointless thread derail though, so I'll do better to just chuckle to myself and move on.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

If anyone gets free healthcare, nobody will ever work again!  

The only people they give shit about not working are poor folks in the service industry because “muh Wendy’s.” The slightest inconvenience in the most convenient economy ever built is somehow an indictment of American work ethic. 

But if they’re talking about government employees and civil servants? Fuck ‘em, let’s fire 40,000 of those folks and hope they starve on the street. 

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

Apropos to the thread.  Feinstein won't be pushing any more of her absolutely stupid, dividing gun bills anymore.  Hell, with SJL moving along as well, NRA might not have much to do anymore.  

Dude, you negged photos of the Uvalde children.  When you sober up you should apologize on this thread.  Just say you're a mean drunk (it looks that way) and you don't have any other way to get attention from anyone other than act like an ass on line.  Tell your family you need help.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

That's not true, unless you are saying you never needed education for yourself or those around you, police protection for the wealth you generated, the ability to travel on roads or through air, the ability to breathe clean air and drink clear water, the ability to take safe medication, etc. I am not trying to call you out Chewbacca, as I am pretty sure you would recognize all of this, but it is important to recognize that we all benefit strongly from the government beyond direct monetary assistance.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

This doesn’t explain coastal elites and Hollywood libruls who all make more money than you and feed more homeless, build more roads, and pay for more healthcare for the poor with their taxes than you do.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Dude, you negged photos of the Uvalde children.  When you sober up you should apologize on this thread.  Just say you're a mean drunk (it looks that way) and you don't have any other way to get attention from anyone other than act like an ass on line.  Tell your family you need help.

I negged the piece of shit that posted it.  I can guarantee you I have more roots in Uvalde than he does. So fuck him. 

• Fuck You 2

Fatty, ladies and gentlemen.  This is what a complete piece of shit looks like.  Do us all a favor and go to TexAgs.  That is much more your speed.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I negged the piece of shit that posted it.  I can guarantee you I have more roots in Uvalde than he does. So fuck him. 

Every time I drive through Uvalde, I get gorditas at Live Oak, so I also have bona fides there.  And that... qualifies me to be... outraged that 19 kids were slaughtered in their classrooms by a nutbag with an automatic weapon?  Is that what's triggering here?  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, fattyflattie said:

Ha. The fat cunt got out of brunch. 

And the misogyny comes out as well.  You have some issues you need to work out.  You hate women, LGBTQ+ people, people of color, and poor people.  The only people you are ok with are traitors like yourself.  Get the fuck out of here.  Your shit is tired.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Now, do all of the reasons (and there are many) why you and other radical republicans hate America today and want to go back to 1776.

• Hook 'Em 4

23 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

And the misogyny comes out as well.  You have some issues you need to work out.  You hate women, LGBTQ+ people, people of color, and poor people.  The only people you are ok with are traitors like yourself.  Get the fuck out of here.  Your shit is tired.

You saying dumb shit doesn’t make it stick.  I know that’s all you’ve got, but shoot your shot I guess.  I can understand you anger at the world.  Living proof that life is indeed, not at all fair. 

• Fuck You 2

57 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

You saying dumb shit doesn’t make it stick.  I know that’s all you’ve got, but shoot your shot I guess.  I can understand you anger at the world.  Living proof that life is indeed, not at all fair. 

Post a photo of yourself. Better yet, post one of your wife.

Going after a woman's appearance based on one picture during the pandemic when she had Covid is way too low a blow. In fact, that's a cowardly move. It puts you on the same level as that hypocrite Johnny Sack who did the same thing but then couldn't take it when I found a picture of him to mock.

Be a man and apologize.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1