FLORIDA GATORS VS. BLOW U [COTTON BOWL, JERRY WORLD, 7 ESPN]

Zeus

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

I see aggy is talking about Florida having a lot of players opt out and this win means zero. Soooooo.....UNC has a huge bulk of their star players opting out, too. If aggy wins, will it also mean nothing??

Florida has been mediocre for years. Then being 8-4 mediocrity is who they are. And they are being humiliated, giving up 400 yards rushing. Unless 30 guys are out that is ridiculous. Florida is not a good team. All evidence in this year and the years previous point to that. 

You don't just get to ignore your on field results and declare yourself good because Bama plays in your league.

• Hook 'Em 1

The receivers that are missing are 75% of Trask’s 40 TDs this season. With them on the field, at worst it’s a shootout. guys like Pitts and Toney force defenses to double or shade coverages that opens things for other guys. The browns went out and lost to the jets missing about the same number of receivers. An NFL QB with NFL backups couldn’t overcome it. I know you UGA are smarter than this. No one goes out and sandlot QBs their way at this level with a bunch of random guys. They work their asses off on timing and reads. When guys change, it fucks all that up. 

Defensively, it probably doesn’t matter. Ventrel Miller is a good LB, makes a ton of tackles, but he’s one guy.  We have been thin at DL all season.  Marco Wilson sucks at corner, it honestly wasn’t any worse without him. The safety we are missing is about the same. Our defense was shit all year. we didn’t win games by locking anyone down. We won by scoring a bunch of points.  Those 4 missing guys are a huge void. 
yawn.

trask is a fraud sec is a fraud
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

We need Mack to play out of their minds despite the opt-outs. Fuck aggy
Also, need Cincy to smack UGA in the mouth but that ain’t happening.

SEC SEC

Let's see how many times they mention the UNC out-opts, compared to the 400 times they've mentioned them for Florida.

Edited by OU Sucks

there is an upside to this raping..... aggy quality win gets discounted..... then beating depleted mack gets discounted.... then thieves get fellated for this scoreline....

boomhauer will of course be happy to win 34-21 with 40 minutes of the ball.....

add it all up, and if the playoffs are close....

0u slides ahead of aggy, and they remain tied with northwestern.

abracadabra.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

The receivers that are missing are 75% of Trask’s 40 TDs this season. With them on the field, at worst it’s a shootout. guys like Pitts and Toney force defenses to double or shade coverages that opens things for other guys. The browns went out and lost to the jets missing about the same number of receivers. An NFL QB with NFL backups couldn’t overcome it. I know you UGA are smarter than this. No one goes out and sandlot QBs their way at this level with a bunch of random guys. They work their asses off on timing and reads. When guys change, it fucks all that up. 

Defensively, it probably doesn’t matter. Ventrel Miller is a good LB, makes a ton of tackles, but he’s one guy.  We have been thin at DL all season.  Marco Wilson sucks at corner, it honestly wasn’t any worse without him. The safety we are missing is about the same. Our defense was shit all year. we didn’t win games by locking anyone down. We won by scoring a bunch of points.  Those 4 missing guys are a huge void. 

Big 12 teams see good receivers and decent to good passing qbs almost every week.  SEC just doesn't and I think their secondaries cheat up some to stop the run.  OU didn't have difficulty scoring on Bama and I don't think they would now either.  It becomes about whether OU's defense could stop Bama's O.  I dunno since they're undersized on the front defensively, but I'd like to see it.  

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

Big 12 teams see good receivers and decent to good passing qbs almost every week.  SEC just doesn't and I think their secondaries cheat up some to stop the run.  OU didn't have difficulty scoring on Bama and I don't think they would now either.  It becomes about whether OU's defense could stop Bama's O.  I dunno since they're undersized on the front defensively, but I'd like to see it.  

OU would get rolled by Bama and Clemson. ND is a toss up, tOSU should beat them but who knows they haven’t really played much this year.

11 minutes ago, TXSG8R said:

The receivers that are missing are 75% of Trask’s 40 TDs this season. With them on the field, at worst it’s a shootout. guys like Pitts and Toney force defenses to double or shade coverages that opens things for other guys. The browns went out and lost to the jets missing about the same number of receivers. An NFL QB with NFL backups couldn’t overcome it. I know you guys are smarter than this. No one goes out and sandlot QBs their way at this level with a bunch of random guys. They work their asses off on timing and reads. When guys change, it fucks all that up. 

So the delta between 9 starters and their backups is 42 points?

• Hook 'Em 1

there is an upside to this raping..... aggy quality win gets discounted..... then beating depleted mack gets discounted.... then thieves get fellated for this scoreline....
boomhauer will of course be happy to win 34-21 with 40 minutes of the ball.....
add it all up, and if the playoffs are close....
0u slides ahead of aggy, and they remain tied with northwestern.
abracadabra.
No real upside of mobilhoma winning a bowl game with recruiting.

The receivers that are missing are 75% of Trask’s 40 TDs this season. With them on the field, at worst it’s a shootout. guys like Pitts and Toney force defenses to double or shade coverages that opens things for other guys. The browns went out and lost to the jets missing about the same number of receivers. An NFL QB with NFL backups couldn’t overcome it. I know you guys are smarter than this. No one goes out and sandlot QBs their way at this level with a bunch of random guys. They work their asses off on timing and reads. When guys change, it fucks all that up. 

We lost 6 players to opt outs, 2 including our qb in the first half, missed another for the first half, and had a season ending injury to our o-line in our last game. Texas still kicked the shit out of its opponents.

Sec is tough on Twitter.
  • Like 1