A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

46 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Looking good, imo.

In a single speech tonight, Trump has:

• confused Friday with Saturday

• said that Pennsylvania will cease to exist because "they" will change the name

• said he charged China hundreds of millions in dino-dollars

• claimed he saw someone shoplift a refrigerator

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

In a single speech tonight, Trump has:

• confused Friday with Saturday

• said that Pennsylvania will cease to exist because "they" will change the name

• said he charged China hundreds of millions in dino-dollars

• claimed he saw someone shoplift a refrigerator

meanwhile, CNN and the NYTimes run stories questioning Biden's mental health

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 5

On 2/8/2024 at 12:21 PM, TexasHooch said:

And as far as candidates go, 

This guy never recovered from saying Byaaaaaaah! to encourage his supporters after a tough loss in Iowa.image.png.633dc38c1bc57f15af0125dc6ce46a63.png

And this guy never recovered from getting in a tank to support the military build up of conventional weapons.

image.png.f3d715a91ba1250a5a3160bca134ff9b.png

We are indeed in very, very different times.

Trump has normalized stupidity.

IMG_0097.thumb.jpeg.62f47a27978b325c00a22c4ffa795cb5.jpeg

IMG_0098.thumb.jpeg.e0ce571084f8c93df2c2520c7145457e.jpeg

IMG_0100.jpeg.a88ccd1251f6f488902fae1577bdc98f.jpeg

IMG_0101.thumb.jpeg.0d549775f24e65d8ddf4c2d571f0a941.jpeg

IMG_0102.jpeg.72e2737ac9af2861c94a24f8b2d07cc1.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 3

Is it too much to ask for sharks with freaking batteries attached to their heads?  

I know many of you, despite the stereotype that only MAGA folks are religious, are people of deep faith like me.  But I mean, come the fuck on.  We are locked inside a computer program.  

I mean, he’s doing the ghost double jerk-off move in front of fucking Scooby-Doo.  The show that always involved a fake ghost.  And he woulda gotten away with it if wasn’t for those darn courts!

we are all alone in here.  

13 hours ago, Rimbo said:

meanwhile, CNN and the NYTimes run stories questioning Biden's mental health

Editorial staff meeting.

I see Trump can't keep anything straight when he speaks publicly.

Yea. He's not moving well, either.

[Only former newspaper guy in room.) Maybe we do a story on his mental health.

Great idea, Sandy. Yes, Colin?

I think we should work on the other side of the story! Get both sides!

You mean finding evidence that he's not mentally losing it?

No. No. No, Sandy.  Let's balance this all out by seeing if Biden has mental problems, too.

Um. Is he regularly confusing names, places, and events?

Maybe, Sandy. So?

Is Biden not moving around very well?

Sandy, those are questions we'll ask our five panels of experts. They will tell us.

Colin, just raising an unfounded question is impacting news by creating suspicion. 

Blah, blah, Colin. This is TV. This is how we do it. The panels need a subject and this just balances the story on Trump.

You're an idiot.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Underdog said:

How noble. 

i am here to serve.

it's actually a pretty brilliant presentation, considering the platform.  twitter is where people go to spew their bullshit.  this thread lays it out in a way where it seems hyperbolic, like a typical lib trump complaint list.  but going through and pulling receipts from recent speeches is what makes it art.  it was worth the effort.

if the next 25 years are back to "normal" (non-maga), this will be a fascinating period of american politics that will be studied for centuries.  if this is the new normal, then fucking strap in and hold onto your butts.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

fucking POS…making up shit to shit talk NATO while opening the door for Pootie simultaneously.   

https://www.threads.net/@beschlossdc1776/post/C3L2xodMDsO/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Guy notorious for breaking contracts, not paying contractors/lawyers, bankruptcies, successfully being sued for fraud, and hiring the "best people" he later claims are the worst: "Look America, here's the plan. Not only are we going to break our promise to our friends, we're going to encourage an authoritarian war criminal to attack them. It will be tremendous! But I need your support and trust me- I'm just going screw THEM over, but I'm not going to screw YOU over."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I honestly believe he thinks they pay that 2% to us.

I do think it is probably worthwhile to encourage NATO members to meet their spending targets, if nothing else to prove that they take the alliance seriously.

I'm sure there are studies showing what failure to meet the spending targets costs us and other members who do.  I'd guess about nothing.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

You know, every one in a while, Dotard says something so terrible that I think it might actually make a difference. Bashing American POWs, siding with Putin over the US, etc. Encouraging Russia to attack our allies is one of those. 

Of course, in a sane world, pick any random thing he's said and it should have ended his political career. 

Edited by Red Five
no coffee yet
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

33 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I do think it is probably worthwhile to encourage NATO members to meet their spending targets, if nothing else to prove that they take the alliance seriously.

I'm sure there are studies showing what failure to meet the spending targets costs us and other members who do.  I'd guess about nothing.

Also, he ignores NATO spending as percentage of GDP, because a) that doesn't help his narrative, and b) he can't spell GDP, much less understand what it is.

• Hook 'Em 2

32 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Of course, in a sane world, pick any random thing he's said and it should have ended his political career. 

Hell, "grab 'em by the pussy" should have been the end of this guy.  And over a thousand things he's said since.

He's a political cockroach.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

8 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Hell, "grab 'em by the pussy" should have been the end of this guy.  And over a thousand things he's said since.

He's a political cockroach.

On an almost, maybe literally, daily basis he's defending the people who attacked our Capitol. The ones who broke in and went hunting for congress critters/VP while trashing the place and smearing shit on the walls. At his rallies he plays their "anthem". You would think someone might suffer politically from that. You would think. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 4

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

So on point for the man who stiffs other businesses to get upset when others do it.

• Hook 'Em 3

25 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Nothing matters anymore, but I don't think Melanie has spent one second with Dotard on the trail, or at any of his trials. 

It doesn't matter because MAGA won't even know it happened. They aren't following Joe Biden on Twitter

Stepping in to defend someone against a lowbrow and classless attack, even if that person is a possible future opponent in an election, is what used to be the norm in this nation. The Republicans can't even muster up some common decency and denounce a dig at an active service member.

Not just anyone either. The spouse of a candidate from their own party.