A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

4 hours ago, Bullneck said:

If MAGA Republicans don't win the battle

4,987 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by mwp02ag
If they don't win the battle for the soul of the nation, then our nation will cease to exist. If you support Joe Biden, vote for him, and support democrat agendas, you are my and my family's enemy and I have no common ground with you.

The Democrat's platform is evil straight from the pit of hell. Grooming children, enabling drug use and rampant crime, promoting the murder of unborn children and calling it women's health care. promoting kids to get sex change operations and calling it gender confirmation surgery etc. the list goes on and on.
3 edits
McKinney Ag69 said:
If they don't win the battle for the soul of the nation, then our nation will cease to exist. If you support Joe Biden, vote for him, and support democrat agendas, you are my and my family's enemy and I have no common ground with you.

The Democrat's platform is evil straight from the pit of hell. Grooming children, enabling drug use and rampant crime, promoting the murder of unborn children and calling it women's health care. promoting kids to get sex change operations and calling it gender confirmation surgery etc. the list goes on and on.

Agreed 100%. If you still support Joe Biden…actually F that…if you don't actively condemn him…you are my primary enemy and the enemy of my nation.

3 hours ago, Satchel said:

I’d be curious to know if aggyland is really that primitive or if the way Texags is moderated make them appear more ignorant and racist than they really are. The hillbillies can post with impunity but Lucci doesn’t abide progressive pushback at all. 

If you go over there some are trying to be at least somewhat logical. One poster goes on to say Trump must go in order for the R party to move forward, and he is absolutely correct. This current MAGA fueled R party is alienating everyone but heterosexual white men. You had the suburban mom vote, but then you overturned Roe vs Wade. The conservative AA vote stopped clapping for a moment and said, now wait a minute. If they are willing to overturn that where will they go next. You call people coming into this country from the south rapists and murderers. You are fighting against the idea that its ok to be attracted to people of the same sex.

Rs need to look at the demographics. Population of women is 167 million. Population of AA's 42 million. Population of LBGTQ is reported to now be 20 million, and so on. That's a lot of people to ask to look past the policies, hold their nose, and only vote in favor of their money. Because let's be honest, that is what you are asking members of those categories to do. You are doing NOTHING to help any of them otherwise.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

If you go over there some are trying to be at least somewhat logical. One poster goes on to say Trump must go in order for the R party to move forward, and he is absolutely correct. This current MAGA fueled R party is alienating everyone but heterosexual white men. You had the suburban mom vote, but then you overturned Roe vs Wade. The conservative AA vote stopped clapping for a moment and said, now wait a minute. If they are willing to overturn that where will they go next. You call people coming into this country from the south rapists and murderers. You are fighting against the idea that its ok to be attracted to people of the same sex.

Rs need to look at the demographics. Population of women is 167 million. Population of AA's 42 million. Population of LBGTQ is reported to now be 20 million, and so on. That's a lot of people to ask to look past the policies, hold their nose, and only vote in favor of their money. Because let's be honest, that is what you are asking members of those categories to do. You are doing NOTHING to help any of them otherwise.

Respectfully disagree.  Let's go back to the big tax cut that all Republicans rammed through a couple of years ago.  The big gains went to the donor class, not to the broad middle who overlapped into other categories (people of color, LBGTQ, etc.).  Repubs in office are solely interested in enriching themselves, with no interest in governing.  They couldn't even get an infrastructure bill passed and don't care if climate change makes most of the world unlivable. 

Demographics are a distraction.  They have no policies.  

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Respectfully disagree.  Let's go back to the big tax cut that all Republicans rammed through a couple of years ago.  The big gains went to the donor class, not to the broad middle who overlapped into other categories (people of color, LBGTQ, etc.).  Repubs in office are solely interested in enriching themselves, with no interest in governing.  They couldn't even get an infrastructure bill passed and don't care if climate change makes most of the world unlivable. 

Demographics are a distraction.  They have no policies.  

I am talking about what they are selling not what actually happens. We all have known trickle down doesn't work since Reaganomics. So I do actually agree with you.

Edited by Thatguy
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

He’s lost it …..

saying he’s high is offensive to recreational drug users. 

maybe he just has some condition where he can’t make any new memories and his brain is stuck in november, 2020. 

memo to self - reach out to adam sandler’s people about genius new script idea. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

It’s not for “mishandling classified documents.” It’s for opposing Trump. That and for having “(D)” next to her name on the ballot. By supporting Trump they demonstrate that they really have no standards of decency and proper conduct at all.

Hillary didn’t purloin any physical documents. There was classified information sent in emails. Some of it wasn’t classified when it was sent but was classified later on. I don’t know what the tally and breakdown is, whether the correct adjective is some, many, or most, nor what level of classification any of that information received. That would be useful to know. As far as I know it’s not possible to possess material classified Top Secret/SCI in an electronic format so she couldn’t be sending that level of state secrets around in an email, and that certainly wouldn’t be the sort of classification that would be applied retroactively. Also afaik, she was only sending classified information via email to others with the necessary security clearance to receive it. Whatever Huma Abedin forwarded to her husband Anthony Weiner, that’s on her (and cost her boss the election— no, Huma, I’m not buying your book).

But the bottom line is, nobody actually gives a fuck about Hillary’s emails. They never did.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 6

While it may be the same crime charged, what Hildawg did and what Trump has done, just based on the available information, differs wildly in culpability.

Hildawg wanted her own email.  Technically, and in reality, that placed confidential information in an insecure location, where it didn't belong.

What she didn't do is volitionally take confidential/classified material with her to an insecure location and fight for a year and a half to keep it/hide the fact.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I don’t remember who suggested shipping all my purchases home but shout out to you!!! Much cheaper than the exorbitant baggage fees and now my load is much lighter!!!!

Today is my last full day - going to see SIX this afternoon. Saw Hamilton yesterday and IT WAS AMAZING!

Here’s a picture from last night at my third and final Harry show!

2c3efda59d9fe761cd44847f959c0efa.jpg
0f60678674a323d3ecaa31816c206e31.jpg

Happy birthday! Glad to hear you’re having a good time. You deserve it. Even if it’s taking you away from the opening weekend of college football.  :)

Just curious. Do you get a different show from Harry every night or is it the same setlist every time?

Are you making friends at the shows? I love traveling alone. Sometimes it’s better than traveling with friends because they can limit your freedom and keep you in a bubble. Introducing yourself and letting others know you traveled alone for the show is a great conversation starter.

Have a safe trip. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

This goes into the some of the differences between the probe into Hillary's e-mails and the FBI investigation into Trump. One difference I can think of off the top of my head not mentioned is Hillary, unlike Trump, willingly testified under oath. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/fbis-trump-investigation-hillary-clinton-email-probe-heres/story?id=89069046

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

While it may be the same crime charged, what Hildawg did and what Trump has done, just based on the available information, differs wildly in culpability.
Hildawg wanted her own email.  Technically, and in reality, that placed confidential information in an insecure location, where it didn't belong.
What she didn't do is volitionally take confidential/classified material with her to an insecure location and fight for a year and a half to keep it/hide the fact.

Also, a couple other differences:

1. She didn’t have anything that was marked top secret or secret. There were some documents that were later deemed TS because of the information they referenced , but they weren’t marked when she received them. (Going mostly off memory here, so correct me if I’m wrong.)

2. She did it to do a job. There is a balance between efficiency and security, and a balance between privacy and security. Clinton certainly deserves criticism for ignoring the established framework for where that balance should be. But I never saw a motive out there for personal gain. Trump doesn’t work for the government anymore. There is no job-related justification.

Hillary’s actions are more in line with the numerous private email accounts we know people in the Trump administration set up. Kush operated as the de facto Secretary of State without being a govt employee. It’s tempting to compare top scandal vs top scandal, but in reality Clinton’s top scandal lines up to shit we didn’t even have time to focus on.
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

On 9/2/2022 at 10:08 AM, Pato del Muerto said:

Dumb question but just making sure- these empty folders/envelopes with markings also have some unique identifier so we should be able to know what is supposed to be inside each folder, right?  

We can email the Saudis. They'll provide a detailed list. Maybe they have a clue about what Putin got. 

17 hours ago, Thatguy said:

If you go over there some are trying to be at least somewhat logical. One poster goes on to say Trump must go in order for the R party to move forward, and he is absolutely correct. This current MAGA fueled R party is alienating everyone but heterosexual white men.

The GOP was the party for angry, scared heterosexual white men long before Donald Trump got there. They don't want to move forward, they want to move backward to the days that they so deftly deceived the rubes about their real constituency with absurd tales of restrained government and fiscal responsibility.

I tiresomely maintain that the problem for the GOP was that someone they didn't control seized the reins of the hate engine they created and improved over decades. The last thing they want is to abandon the hate engine; they just want to put the muffler back on it.

Actual conservative citizens need to go forward from the GOP not with it. The likelihood that that's not what will happen is the ongoing concern. Trump tore off the muffler and added a turbo to the hate engine. And the MAGARepublicans love it!

The problem will remain the electorate and that 38% of the people control this country.

No one is taking the cushions and YETI off the ledge. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Hillary’s actions are more in line with the numerous private email accounts we know people in the Trump administration set up. Kush operated as the de facto Secretary of State without being a govt employee.

Not only did Jared and Ivanka (and others) use private email while doing their jobs (as did Colin Powell from whom Hillary sought advice when she got the job of SoS), we know from the Mueller report that Jared and his cohorts used WhatsApp to communicate via encrypted messaging and we’ll never know what was shared there. Sure, let’s let this inexperienced know-nothing amateur dumbfuck communicate privately with the de facto leader of Saudi Arabia with no oversight whatsoever. What could possibly go wrong? Oh, and that Saudi just “invested” $2 Billion in said dumbfuck’s new business venture? Move along folks, nothing to see here.

But her emails! Lock HER up!

The intelligence services (maybe just the CIA had influence?) deemed Jared a bad risk due to his inexperience and his vulnerabilities from bad business deals (like having a $1+ Billion bill in his 666 Fifth Ave boondoggle coming due soon). Trump overrode that veto anyway and gave Jared his security clearance. Reportedly Jared was a much more voracious consumer of classified intelligence than Trump was. He read the PDBs. 

Happy birthday! Glad to hear you’re having a good time. You deserve it. Even if it’s taking you away from the opening weekend of college football.  
Just curious. Do you get a different show from Harry every night or is it the same setlist every time?
Are you making friends at the shows? I love traveling alone. Sometimes it’s better than traveling with friends because they can limit your freedom and keep you in a bubble. Introducing yourself and letting others know you traveled alone for the show is a great conversation starter.
Have a safe trip. 

Thanks!

Mostly same set list each night but he’ll usually add a random old song of his or a cover during the encore (Wet Leg, Ultralight Beam, Sledgehammer).

I’ve made friends at each show and met some of my Harry Twitter friends too.

And I’ve definitely been munching on NYC pizza slices and street cart hot dogs!

And if anyone finds themselves at MSG in the future - their popcorn is delicious! I don’t know what they do that’s different but it’s tasty AF.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Sawbonz said:

Think of people discovering this is fake and following up to point it out to anyone who may have been misled. Simple honesty and decency. "Made a mistake. Sorry. It's not real."

Then think of a self-claimed news organization passing this off:

spacer.png

The "news" outlet, after it sat out there for a day, then claimed it was done in gest . And they don't lose a whit of credibility with their cultish following.

Dicks. They're all dicks.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I don’t remember who suggested shipping all my purchases home but shout out to you!!! Much cheaper than the exorbitant baggage fees and now my load is much lighter!!!!

Today is my last full day - going to see SIX this afternoon. Saw Hamilton yesterday and IT WAS AMAZING!

I sweatergawd if you are objectifying that young man.....

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

52 minutes ago, Tuco said:

Also, a couple other differences:

1. She didn’t have anything that was marked top secret or secret. There were some documents that were later deemed TS because of the information they referenced , but they weren’t marked when she received them. (Going mostly off memory here, so correct me if I’m wrong.)

2. She did it to do a job. There is a balance between efficiency and security, and a balance between privacy and security. Clinton certainly deserves criticism for ignoring the established framework for where that balance should be. But I never saw a motive out there for personal gain. Trump doesn’t work for the government anymore. There is no job-related justification.

Hillary’s actions are more in line with the numerous private email accounts we know people in the Trump administration set up. Kush operated as the de facto Secretary of State without being a govt employee. It’s tempting to compare top scandal vs top scandal, but in reality Clinton’s top scandal lines up to shit we didn’t even have time to focus on.

Also, didn't she use a system that had been secured by the Secret Service because it's a former president's home? At least she seemed to have acted in the belief that what she was doing was okay. She may have been wrong, but I feel this was part of the argument.

Trumpists want to lock her up because she's been a steady target of the hate engine. Brickhorn perfectly characterizes the chant above; it's ritual not rational.

22 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

but when power is all you desire, and you believe in nothing, that's where things go off the rails. 

I don't believe this originates with Trump regarding the Mitch McConnell GOP.  McConnell once said something to the effect that the job of the party out of power is to return to power; policy doesn't matter. The GOP believed in nothing before Trump won the nomination. Only power after power.

Trump took it public.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

rebecca_nora.png

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The GOP was the party for angry, scared heterosexual white men long before Donald Trump got there. They don't want to move forward, they want to move backward to the days that they so deftly deceived the rubes about their real constituency with absurd tales of restrained government and fiscal responsibility.

I tiresomely maintain that the problem for the GOP was that someone they didn't control seized the reins of the hate engine they created and improved over decades. The last thing they want is to abandon the hate engine; they just want to put the muffler back on it.

Actual conservative citizens need to go forward from the GOP not with it. The likelihood that that's not what will happen is the ongoing concern. Trump tore off the muffler and added a turbo glass packs to the hate engine. And the MAGARepublicans love it!

The problem will remain the electorate and that 38% of the people control this country.

No one is taking the cushions and YETI off the ledge. 

corrected one part.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

spacer.png

I hadn't heard reference to Glass Packs since I had some friends in high school that were big into cars.

my 68 Mustang (the genesis for my username) came with one stock muffler and one glass pack. the poor thing sounded like it had crohns. Quickly pulled that bullshit off and put in new dual exhaust with flowmasters on them. that motherfucker gurgled so good. ugh, i miss it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Think of people discovering this is fake and following up to point it out to anyone who may have been misled. Simple honesty and decency. "Made a mistake. Sorry. It's not real."

Then think of a self-claimed news organization passing this off:

spacer.png

The "news" outlet, after it sat out there for a day, then claimed it was done in gest . And they don't lose a whit of credibility with their cultish following.

Dicks. They're all dicks.

Do you know who Daniel Dale is?

49 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I don't believe this originates with Trump regarding the Mitch McConnell GOP.  McConnell once said something to the effect that the job of the party out of power is to return to power; policy doesn't matter. The GOP believed in nothing before Trump won the nomination. Only power after power.

Trump took it public.

while i believe this is accurate in terms of "intent" during those years, i don't believe that mcconnell's gop believes only this all the time.  trump has adopted his views solely on what he believes will get him elected.  say what you will about the shitfucks like mcconnell, romney, cheney, and others, but their stances on policy are somewhat consistent.

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Thanks!

Mostly same set list each night but he’ll usually add a random old song of his or a cover during the encore (Wet Leg, Ultralight Beam, Sledgehammer).

I’ve made friends at each show and met some of my Harry Twitter friends too.

And I’ve definitely been munching on NYC pizza slices and street cart hot dogs!

And if anyone finds themselves at MSG in the future - their popcorn is delicious! I don’t know what they do that’s different but it’s tasty AF.

Glad you're enjoying your birthday.  I watched another one of Don, Jr.'s coke-fueled videos over the weekend (looks like his re-up day went really well).  And he somehow pivots onto a rant about the Harry Style's fashion/wardrobe.  And I thought immediately, "Bamachick is either gonna crack up at this or throw her phone."  

You know that family is getting more afraid and insane by the day.  That Tiffany Trump has gone silent/dark in the last couple months is pretty damning.  She reminds me of the Curb episode where Larry thinks he may be adopted and Richard Lewis asks him, "You're adopted?  Then who is your real family?"  And Larry/Tiffany respond, "I dunno, but it's not those fucking people!"  

• Haha 3

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement