A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On the whole "declassification" nonsense, it's worth noting that declassifying the documents might ease the legal implication for Trump, but it would be 100 times worse for national security.  If it included humint, it would be a death sentence for many people.  And he would still be a viable candidate.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

The amount of drivel that Fox must focus on to avoid addressing the two most pressing news stories of the Day.  President Biden's speech which they were afraid to air, and the disclosure of all the items the FBI took/found after the exhaustive search Trump and his attorneys claimed was done in accordance with the law.

Instead it's a hodge bodge of "Right Stuff" dating app, the border of course with a new story on morticians running out of room.  A story on morticians that was noticeably absent when Trump was president during covid.  A lot of the coverage was insisting that the actual words that came out of Joe Biden's mouth did not convey the meaning of the words.  The reality is he was attacking GOP Policy and those that support the policies of the GOP.  Sort of the way they did for Trump but instead always said the words did not mean what he said, they actually meant something much wiser, or less offensive that the actual words.  Interesting this so called "reporting" the GOP's propaganda operation does to avoid addressing the truth.  Or allowing the President of the United States own words to be shown to their viewers.  Instead preferring to inform their viewer with what they should be thinking, rather than what was reality.  

In other words they have done today, exactly what Putin controlled news sources do every single day.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tuco said:

On the whole "declassification" nonsense, it's worth noting that declassifying the documents might ease the legal implication for Trump, but it would be 100 times worse for national security.  If it included humint, it would be a death sentence for many people.  And he would still be a viable candidate.  

how great would it be for someone from the russian consulate to make a open records request "All documents labeled HUMINT declassified by president trump"

50 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Feats all the more impressive given that he is fighting through painfull bone spurs, a condition so debilitating and limiting that it  disqualified him from volunteering for mitary combat service in Vietnam, which he totally wanted o do to serve his country and not use as a bullshit reason for avoiding the draft like a less patriotic person would do.

Trump probably didn't give all the shit back when he was asked because he's missing some things...like the ones he shared or still needed to share for revenue or paying off his personal blackmail debt with foreign powers.  If you keep it haphazard you at least keep investigators off the scent of that a little bit longer.  It's total fan fiction and we may never really find out but wouldn't surprise me one bit it this how this all went down.

CIA Director "Jesus fucking Christ how are we getting so many of our great deep cover agents killed all of a sudden.  These guys are fucking good and now all of a sudden they are just dead meat?  Hey get me Bob's file, yea you know Bob the one who was murdered last week, I want everything on him, we gotta figure out how these covers are getting blown."

Some time passes

"Uh sir, we seem to be missing a few things when it comes to Bob."

And then two and two starts really getting put together.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Yes....and no.  I actually find myself in a position of thinking "not....yet...." about his death.  See, once he dies, all criminal proceedings are moot, and will end.

Nope.  We need him to live long enough to be publicly destroyed, eviscerated, ruined, convicted, imprisoned, shamed, beaten down, and have what's left of him pissed on by an ornery cellmate.  The MAGAs need to be ground to dust, and you do that by destroying their God.

Ruin him first.  And then have him die of rage and despair.  And on that day, I will spend more money on booze and fireworks than any human rightfully should.

But you keep saying that will never happen so death by cancer is my vote.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 8:23 AM, lemonlime said:

That's offensive to 10 year olds.  They have basic understanding of why bullying and lying is wrong.  I wouldn't go beyond age 2.

Whatever age is picked, it should be preceded by either impulsive or immature.  As in even 10 year olds consider him more impulsive than average, or even when measured against an average 2 year old he would be on the immature side.  It doesn't seem to unnecessary repetition in this instance.

7 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

As long as the death comes from an extended prison rape, I’m okay with it.

Wanting Trump alive for a painful death is like routing for OU to win because it might help Texas...don't do it...nothing good will come of it.

I can't believe I need to even bring this up on this board.

• Hook 'Em 2

Maybe I have seen too many movies and have too much faith in the competency of our intelligence agencies.  But, I expect that there is a high likelihood that there are foreign operatives who are embedded as employees at Mara Lago, or who have some sort of access greater than that of mere 'club members.'  Since I (an internet moron) can easily foresee that circumstance as highly likely, I would also think that our intelligence agencies have similar concerns and have our own operatives similarly embedded.  They saw the shit Trump pulled in Helsinki in 2018 and know he is an ongoing risk.  Alternatively, we must have some type of continuous surveillance of what is going on inside the walls in all areas at the club if there aren't embedded people. 

If my assumptions were true, it seems likely that we have folks (beyond MAGA whistle-blowers) who already know what Trump was doing with those documents, and know what he did with the ones that have been unfoldered.  The feds already know what he was doing.  If those answers are never publicly disclosed, it must be worst case scenario and they have determined it is information that the American public cannot handle.    

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Disco Strangler said:

Maybe I have seen too many movies and have too much faith in the competency of our intelligence agencies.  But, I expect that there is a high likelihood that there are foreign operatives who are embedded as employees at Mara Lago, or who have some sort of access greater than that of mere 'club members.'  Since I (an internet moron) can easily foresee that circumstance as highly likely, I would also think that our intelligence agencies have similar concerns and have our own operatives similarly embedded.  They saw the shit Trump pulled in Helsinki in 2018 and know he is an ongoing risk.  Alternatively, we must have some type of continuous surveillance of what is going on inside the walls in all areas at the club if there aren't embedded people. 

If my assumptions were true, it seems likely that we have folks (beyond MAGA whistle-blowers) who already know what Trump was doing with those documents, and know what he did with the ones that have been unfoldered.  The feds already know what he was doing.  If those answers are never publicly disclosed, it must be worst case scenario and they have determined it is information that the American public cannot handle.    

I think you have too much faith in government 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Disco Strangler said:

I agree it is unlikely that we will ever know the extent of the damage done by Trump to the national security apparatus.

• Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, Disco Strangler said:

Maybe I have seen too many movies and have too much faith ...

I have not doubt that foreign agencies are still spying on Trump (and Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc.) I would guess they would be more likely paying folks already on MAL payroll, rather than trying to create a cover that certainly the SS is thoroughly vetting.  That's a pretty valuable asset to risk on an ex-President. So, probably no trained spies working as bellhops. I would also imagine there have been trained spies who have been invited by guests and/or Trump himself.  

There may be US intel there as well, but the political implications of the CIA spying on Trump would be huge. If they are there, it's probably more counter espionage to any of the folks from other governments.  I doubt that they are going into any of his private rooms or eaves dropping.  I hate Trump, but I would be pissed if the CIA was freelancing like that. And if they were, they wouldn't be sharing broadly across the agencies. 

All just guesses. 

6 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Has the spin started yet?  Eager to see how the cult explains this away...

"He was recycling used folders!  He loves America and cares about the environment!"

If they had something really solid, we would have seen it after the original raid.  Instead they jumped back to Hunter’s laptop, which means they’ve got nothing.

2 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

As long as the death comes from an extended prison rape, I’m okay with it.

Wait, I thought Ygifs was Lobo?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, horn4life said:

The amount of drivel that Fox must focus on to avoid addressing the two most pressing news stories of the Day.

They (Fox New) are starting to run more and more guests who are saying this is bad, plus we saw Douchey’s comments with Kristi Noem about them.  It may not be prime time just yet, but we know maga is watching during the day.  And Murdoch’s newspapers are doing the same. 

And they know what these guests are thinking before they go on the air, so it’s not a surprise.  Maybe bring the pot to a as low boil.

2 hours ago, Disco Strangler said:

You would like to think that, because classified documents aren't ostensibly freely copied and circulated among dozens or hundreds, that the custodians might have an inkling that a classified document is missing, if not who took it and when.

5 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I say we ruin him, then we kill him.

Spoiler

Everyone remember this oldie but goodie?

Donald Trump’s bizarre explanation of how the national debt works

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/05/09/donald-trumps-bizarre-explanation-of-how-the-national-debt-works/

Edited by Bullneck

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement