A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Night two of Harry’s House, my friends!

And check out the movie ad over and behind my head - my man is taking over the world!

d240355d25b6b36150b284ce4163ab56.jpg

You look like you're having a stress free, good time, and are genuinely happy. Certainly, that's not the Bama Chick we've come to know around here.  😉

Keep on, keeping on!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

Yeah, I’ve felt super safe and if I had the money, I’d love to move here.

However, what is NOT safe is my clumsy ass on a bike - much less in a busy ass place like NYC.

I’m like David or Alexis Rose on a bike lol
giphy.gif

Ha ha, I forgot about that episode on Schitt's creek- hilarious.

Bay Area or NYC would be amazing for a few years.

Can't bike? boooo, well I'm less enthusiastic about asking you out to the Harry Styles themed restaurant that's certain to open in Austin before Bama comes to town. Harryville? Harryheads? How do yall self identify?

Back to treason by fpotus

We identify as “Harries” lol

And, yes, [mention=406]bolverk[/mention] , I’m having an absolute blast and spending WAY too much money buying all kinds of stuff, so much so that I had to stop at one of those luggage/souvenir shops and buy another suitcase to bring home because all my new clothes and makeup and shoes and purse (plus gifts for my kids and coworkers - and for my ex-husband for dog sitting) won’t fit in the suitcase I came with lol.

I haven’t cussed out one single person! Yet.

You only turn 50 once!

I'm glad you are enjoying your time, especially after 2.5 years of a pandemic, especially given your industry.

"Harries" Lol

Happy Birthday you no bike riding Gump!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And, yes, @bolverk , I’m having an absolute blast and spending WAY too much money buying all kinds of stuff, so much so that I had to stop at one of those luggage/souvenir shops and buy another suitcase to bring home because all my new clothes and makeup and shoes and purse (plus gifts for my kids and coworkers - and for my ex-husband for dog sitting) won’t fit in the suitcase I came with lol.

You only turn 50 once!

Would have been cheaper and easier to stuff the new shit in a box and mail it home. 

23 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And, yes, @bolverk , I’m having an absolute blast and spending WAY too much money buying all kinds of stuff, so much so that I had to stop at one of those luggage/souvenir shops and buy another suitcase to bring home because all my new clothes and makeup and shoes and purse (plus gifts for my kids and coworkers - and for my ex-husband for dog sitting) won’t fit in the suitcase I came with lol.

You only turn 50 once!

You can have shit you buy shipped home

also Happy Birthday you deserve it!!

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

You only turn 50 once!

Happy Happy.

Got a couple of friends who live in Manhattan, if I could remember the exact addresses I'd pass them along and you could show up at 2 a.m., kick on the doors, blurt out some shameful episode from their past, then just get back on the elevator and leave.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Happy Happy.

Got a couple of friends who live in Manhattan, if I could remember the exact addresses I'd pass them along and you could show up at 2 a.m., kick on the doors, blurt out some shameful episode from their past, then just get back on the elevator and leave.

Something about a brick throwing incident, electrocution and generalized hoopla.

836BE51C-B50A-46F3-B44F-02518A91EA56.jpeg

• Drool 1

Would have been cheaper and easier to stuff the new shit in a box and mail it home. 
I mailed a suit and a dress plus a bunch of extra shit back to Texas after a Wedding in NYC a few years ago just to be more flexible for subsequent travel to Europe. Ended up in Budapest buying warm clothes and an extra bag to get back. Still way cheaper than extra bags Especially with flight cancelation RN. Big fan of mailing my syself my own shit. I'll do anything to avoid checking a bag unless I'm camping or surfing. Then you gotta pray your shit comes down the conveyor.

4 hours ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

I’m very delicate about this stuff with my dad.  He is a Reaganite and big pro-life Catholic.  I try to avoid politics with him because of it because my relationship with him is more important than convincing one vote to change. But he worked defense all his life and like most with Top Secret clearance took all that stuff very seriously. My sister emailed the exhibit from the filing that shows everything taken from Maralago. His response: 

Sooooooo he not gonna vote R in 2022 or 2024?  Doesn't seem like that statement says a lot other than a furrowed brow.  Sorry if that's insensitive.

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

I've been seeing photos like this for a while and wasn't sure if it was real or some photoshopping.  Looks like he knows his days are numbered.

That motherfucker is going to live way past rational age, much like the judge in Nothing But Trouble.  Fuck this world.

• Like 2

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/02/politics/mark-meadows-texts-emails-national-archives/index.html

Within a week of the FBI search of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows handed over texts and emails to the National Archives that he had not previously turned over from his time in the administration, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

Meadows’ submission to the Archives was part of a request for all electronic communications covered under the Presidential Records Act. The Archives had become aware earlier this year it did not have everything from Meadows after seeing what he had turned over to the House select committee investigating January 6, 2021. Details of Meadows’ submissions to the Archives and the engagement between the two sides have not been previously reported.

“It could be a coincidence, but within a week of the August 8 search on Mar-a-Lago, much more started coming in,” one source familiar with the discussions said.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

You only turn 50 once!

Why not Harry’s?

9 hours ago, NWBuck said:

I mentioned this to my Fox infected brother today- The BEST case scenario is that people were giving him empty folders to placate him, the way you give old pots and pans to a child who wants to play chef.

So, instead of a traitor, he's merely an imbecile. And there's still room for both options to be true.

Remember they gave his old man a fake office with a phone connected to nothing etc.  It’s funny because it could damn well be true. 

Also, where’s the defenders of our great orange fuckstain?  Not a peep?  Masterbating to Hunter’s nudes I presume… 

17 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

.... I had to stop at one of those luggage/souvenir shops and buy another suitcase to bring home because all my new clothes and makeup and shoes and purse (plus gifts for my kids and coworkers - and for my ex-husband for dog sitting) HARRY won’t fit in the suitcase I came with lol.

FIFY

Happy Birthday!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

I do wonder if the turning point has reached at which more MAGA turds have beaten off to Hunters giant wang than Libtards have wanked to vintage Melania.  Gotta be close.

Neither of them arouses me. Melania might have more mannish features than Hunter. She’s a skank who passed her prime a long, long time ago. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Neither of them arouses me. Melania might have more mannish features than Hunter. She’s a skank who passed her prime a long, long time ago. 

Yeah but don’t lie, you’d love seeing Hunter plow Melania.  I’m here to admit I’d be aroused.  

We can only hope someone filmed it.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

If MAGA Republicans don't win the battle

4,987 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by mwp02ag
If they don't win the battle for the soul of the nation, then our nation will cease to exist. If you support Joe Biden, vote for him, and support democrat agendas, you are my and my family's enemy and I have no common ground with you.

The Democrat's platform is evil straight from the pit of hell. Grooming children, enabling drug use and rampant crime, promoting the murder of unborn children and calling it women's health care. promoting kids to get sex change operations and calling it gender confirmation surgery etc. the list goes on and on.
3 edits
McKinney Ag69 said:
If they don't win the battle for the soul of the nation, then our nation will cease to exist. If you support Joe Biden, vote for him, and support democrat agendas, you are my and my family's enemy and I have no common ground with you.

The Democrat's platform is evil straight from the pit of hell. Grooming children, enabling drug use and rampant crime, promoting the murder of unborn children and calling it women's health care. promoting kids to get sex change operations and calling it gender confirmation surgery etc. the list goes on and on.

Agreed 100%. If you still support Joe Biden…actually F that…if you don't actively condemn him…you are my primary enemy and the enemy of my nation.

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Yeah but don’t lie, you’d love seeing Hunter plow Melania.  I’m here to admit I’d be aroused.  

I’d go with Hope Hicks. Donald Trump himself reportedly described her as “the best piece of tail” that Corey Lewandowski would ever have. I’m pretty sure that if the Donald had his pick then he’d rank them:

1. Ivanka
2. Hope
3. Melania

Probably more between 2 and 3, like probably at least one member of his current legal team. But if I had to pick one bimbo from the Trump orbit to witness engaging in flagrante delicto, I think I’d choose the audacity of Hope.

43 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

If MAGA Republicans don't win the battle

4,987 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by mwp02ag

3 edits
McKinney Ag69 said:

Agreed 100%. If you still support Joe Biden…actually F that…if you don't actively condemn him…you are my primary enemy and the enemy of my nation.

McKinney

Ag

sixteen-candles-24-e1545053311221.jpg

Also edited three times.

I’d be curious to know if aggyland is really that primitive or if the way Texags is moderated make them appear more ignorant and racist than they really are. The hillbillies can post with impunity but Lucci doesn’t abide progressive pushback at all. 

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement