A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

22 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

All of you who have family members and friends that NOW say they’re done with Trump and maybe the GOP after the Jan 6 raid of the capitol. Just remember the American people have super short memories. They ain’t going away as soon as someone replaces Trump. Watch your back - they’re lying. They’re telling you what you want to hear. I don’t trust ANY OF THEM. 

Maybe they’re lying, maybe they’re not. In my opinion, it’s worth showing some forgiveness to these people. For some of them, the events of January 6 smashed whatever facade of nonsense they believed. Their eyes opened and reality came crashing into their brains. 

Don’t underestimate how helpful former Trumpers can be. Deprogrammed cultists often offer the most passionate opposition to the cult. But you have to welcome them back to sane society first. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

The fact that she is a black Democrat from California who is in a interracial marriage is all the "go fuck yourself" she needs for someone like Pence. I wondered if he needed a chaperone when he called her. I am guessing he hated to even have to do it but can now say he did if he wins the 2024 primary.

Mike Pence’s career as an elected official ends in five days. He will never win the nomination for President. The guy has the charisma of a toadstool and the stink of Trump all over him. And the Trumpkins who don’t mind the smell hate him because he didn’t overturn the election.

There’s a lot of video of him lying to the American people during the COVID crisis. He wouldn’t stand a chance. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

As[mention=1645]BrickHorn[/mention] and[mention=1325]Mdhorn[/mention] have already pointed out, this is the chef kiss of Trump portraits.

It was the one that immediately brought a laugh. Trump fishing? Ha!

Trump showing up to fish wearing a suit? Holy shit!

The fantasy world of Trump is truly Fan-Fucking-Tastic!

f9b1c2f1e1fecddcbb12763ff3fb06b0.jpg

image.png.4961bddf55cf0c6eb10254b6d2783dc9.png

7 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

Maybe they’re lying, maybe they’re not. In my opinion, it’s worth showing some forgiveness to these people. For some of them, the events of January 6 smashed whatever facade of nonsense they believed. Their eyes opened and reality came crashing into their brains. 

Don’t underestimate how helpful former Trumpers can be. Deprogrammed cultists often offer the most passionate opposition to the cult. But you have to welcome them back to sane society first. 

Very much this.  It's the people doubling down/bothsidesing/cheering on January 6th that are probably not redeemable and need to be pointed and laughed at.

1 hour ago, BrickHorn said:

In my view, it’s the phoniness that is so galling. And that phoniness is ubiquitous amongst Trump fans. So many are pretending to be something they’re not. 

In this guy’s case, he’s just pretending to know anything about outdoors culture. A lot of the MAGA traitors from the riots would claim to be devout Christians while wearing a shirt that says “Fuck Your Feelings,” beating up cops, and revering a dude in animal pelts who advertises himself as a pagan shaman. I mean, in what fucking world is any of that shit even remotely consistent with Christ’s message?

So much of MAGA culture is just delusional cosplay. 

9102084-0-image-a-11_1548713047273.jpg

19DONJR-jumbo.jpg

58 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

All of you who have family members and friends that NOW say they’re done with Trump and maybe the GOP after the Jan 6 raid of the capitol. Just remember the American people have super short memories. They ain’t going away as soon as someone replaces Trump. Watch your back - they’re lying. They’re telling you what you want to hear. I don’t trust ANY OF THEM. 

And I'll try to forgive
But I cannot forget

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Correct.

3 years of political discussion with my mom, her admitting to loathing him, how he treats women and is emarrased by him and she still voted for Dotard a second time over Milquetoast career centrist Biden. All of her siblings vote D. She needs Soc Sec, is on ACA and will use Medicare.
The right wing propaganda still carried the day and is too much to overcome.
No matter what she says she still will vote straight R.
Same with all the other Magats
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

41 minutes ago, BrickHorn said:

gettyimages-149377259.jpg

• Hook 'Em 4

19 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

19DONJR-jumbo.jpg

I don't consider hunting with bullets to be manly in the least bit, but people I trust said that before his dad's political aspirations began...Don, Jr. was a good hunter and apparently fun to be with outdoors.  Now he's just a riot-inciting fucking asshole who inexplicably hunts with the same sharpie his dad uses to predict hurricane patterns.  

Seriously, I'm not buying Sharpies anymore.  What's the off-brand equivalent?  

Seriously, if you're gonna give a TED talk about how you're no longer a nazi...pick a different fucking hate you fucking idiot.  

"Hi, I no longer support Hitler's Kriegsmarine...by the way...this is my dog...Uboaten."  

I don't consider hunting with bullets to be manly in the least bit, but people I trust said that before his dad's political aspirations began...Don, Jr. was a good hunter and apparently fun to be with outdoors.  Now he's just a riot-inciting fucking asshole who inexplicably hunts with the same sharpie his dad uses to predict hurricane patterns.  

Milwaukee Inkzall are a superior product for what I do- construction. I know Home Depot has them.

2 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Mike Pence’s career as an elected official ends in five days. He will never win the nomination for President. The guy has the charisma of a toadstool and the stink of Trump all over him. And the Trumpkins who don’t mind the smell hate him because he didn’t overturn the election.

There’s a lot of video of him lying to the American people during the COVID crisis. He wouldn’t stand a chance. 

This. 

I commented a while back that Pence is only 2nd to Melania being happy to GTFO of DC. 

7 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Part of me is sad that he got kicked off Twitter.  Rants would have been epic. 

I just wish his meltdown was public, so everyone could see the lunacy and egg it along.  

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

19DONJR-jumbo.jpg

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

He looks like the guy in the deer camp who gets his hand put in warm water after he's asleep.  Repeatedly.  That would be fun in my opinion.  

7 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Maybe it is just me but I am kind of enjoying not being enraged by his tweets, appearances at the WH talking shit, calling into Fox and Friends and speaking his lies and what not.  I actually am starting to feel more peaceful inside kind of in a Zen like state just because I am not hearing Trump spew his bullshit for the past few days.  Hope it stays this way.

its not just you. and its why for four fucking years i've been wondering why posters kept posting his fucking tweets here followed by the same old stupid OMG BS. maybe i'm just old but one of the great lessons in life is to ignore proven stupidity. anyway, yes, you are not the only one. welcome to the party pal

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 3

34 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Shit.  This McNaughton artist has a twitter.  It might be worse than his paintings.

Wow. I scrolled through that and then went to his account and scrolled some more. I don't think he is doing a 'bit.' I think he's bought into the cult completely.

But wait! There's more; I found a satisfied customer...in Texas!

6 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Good lord we are so fucked. Just fucked.  After 400,000 Covid deaths, steering the economy into an iceberg, 47,000 whiny tweets and inciting an attack on the fucking capitol, 40 percent of Americans approve of the job Trump is doing:

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/since-the-capitol-attack-trumps-approval-rating-has-plummeted-at-a-record-rate/

6 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

I kind of like how Trump's approval rating is staying sky high with republicans yet plummeting with voters over all.

Guess which party is hemorrhaging voters?  Hint: it's not the one about to hold the Presidency, House and Senate.

41 minutes ago, TheStoicPaisano said:

Some light treason from MyPillow crackhead:

For the millionth time -- this movement is legitimately fucking insane.  It is completely untethered to any reality at all.  They are fucking nuts, and they are in charge of the goddamned White House and the nuclear arsenal.  Giving them power was the most suicidal move the American people have ever made.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 2

14 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

For the millionth time -- this movement is legitimately fucking insane.  It is completely untethered to any reality at all.  They are fucking nuts, and they are in charge of the goddamned White House and the nuclear arsenal.  Giving them power was the most suicidal move the American people have ever made.

Joint Chiefs made it pretty clear that no nukes would be launched before 1/21.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Joint Chiefs made it pretty clear that no nukes would be launched before 1/21.

I think they have.  And I just LOVE being in a situation where our military has made it clear that if the designated civilian leader issues a particular order, they won't follow it.  That's a pretty huge historical inflection point. 

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

American democracy, overthrown by pillow guy.

• Haha 2

Just now, Hugo Stiglitz said:

American democracy, overthrown by pillow guy.

And a bald, reptilian nazi.  And a fake-titted ugly hearted subject of the POTUS's incestuous fantasies....and her simpering, weak-minded husband.  And a cokehead and his frightening witch/girlfriend.  And the Keebler elf (remember him?).

I mean....it's a fucking gallery of goddamned losers.  Every last one of them.  There's not a person in this admin I would even trust with the night shift assistant manager job at a Jack in the Box.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I think they have.  And I just LOVE being in a situation where our military has made it clear that if the designated civilian leader issues a particular order, they won't follow it.  That's a pretty huge historical inflection point. 

Nobody's arguing the point that Trump is a lunatic.  I do take comfort in the fact that top brass sees things with clarity.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And a bald, reptilian nazi.  And a fake-titted ugly hearted subject of the POTUS's incestuous fantasies....and her simpering, weak-minded husband.  And a cokehead and his frightening witch/girlfriend.  And the Keebler elf (remember him?).

I mean....it's a fucking gallery of goddamned losers.  Every last one of them.  There's not a person in this admin I would even trust with the night shift assistant manager job at a Jack in the Box.

Has anyone seen that rancid sack of shit Miller?

That fucker better not get away. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• immamac changed the title to A story about a pathetic man's downfall
  • Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement