Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

3 minutes ago, Mikey4 said:
26 minutes ago, Beer Drinker said:
I’m drunk confused... is Odom some smokescreen and Muschamp is still in play?  

I mean.... this crew was responsible for the Urban or Bust saga, so FUCK YES MUSCHAMP IS IN PLAY! It's all coming together behind the scenes.

I lend my full support to this message. 

6 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

He’s Sark’s protege.  We all know who is coaching the qbs and calling the plays, so I really couldn’t give a single solitary fuck about it.

This. He's a guy Sark trusts to be his voice with the QBs when he's doing head coach stuff, but that's Sark's pet position.

10 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

I don't think anyone on this board knew who the hell he was a week ago, but if Sark trusts him enough to help him call plays then I'm good with the hire personally

He was investigated by Surly back when Charlie was flying to Tulsa to hire an OC.  He was OC at Akron and putting up big yards.  He's qualified to be Sark's protege.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

He was investigated by Surly back when Charlie was flying to Tulsa to hire an OC.  He was OC at Akron and putting up big yards.  He's qualified to be Sark's protege.

Thought that guy looked familiar. 

4 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

In all seriousness, is IT worth the money outside of what's going on? I've been going back and forth between them and TFB for awhile now. I used to be on 247 like 10 years ago, but fuck that place was a beating and their scoops sucked shit. So who would be worth the $9.95? IT or TFB? 

Thanks 

Yes imo

2 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

The other thing about Cedric Golden acting so butthurt about all this is that he was Herman's mouthpiece. He's probably the only guy in Austin sorry to see the turtle hit the bricks. He might have to do some real reportering instead of getting spoon fed scoops in return for lobbing softballs at the coach like that bullshit he pulled with Herman in that press conference about his job security. Fuck that self-serving "journalist" in the goat ass.

That was Anwar Richardson, Katfid.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Duane Moore said:

Jimmy Sexton went to college in Knoxville at the other UT, but he currently works out of Memphis. 

I'm well aware of this. You can't pinpoint the exact location of the IP.  It is close enough to the area. It's also more likely the son made the wiki edit. He's done stuff like this before. He's more than likely a member here.  (nothing wrong with the leak either IMO).

5 minutes ago, Xian said:

A history of developing QBs? 

He's got that.  Was also a successful college QB himself.  Also put up record numbers as the OC at Akron.

This is definitely a step up - but its why he took an analyst job at Alabama.  He did well enough there to get hired by Butch Jones to be his OC.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Walker_Texas_Ranger_23 said:
  • AJ Milwee (left after SEC championship game to become offensive coordinator at Arkansas State). One of Alabama's analyst.

He’s allegedly already turned it down and is coming here 

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

But did his QBs show some zip? 

I’ll see myself out

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Yeah - I didn't recognize the name - but I definitely remembered this picture:

Assistant Coach A.J. Milwee - YouTube

I would personally spring for a Wahl with a #1 guard, and a retired stripper/hair stylist from Sexy Scissors to fix this shit. Good God. If there was ever a hairstyle made for radio, this is it.

CHIEF

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I thought Sooner-hair was just just a joke but a Google search shows it really is Milwee.

The combover in better days

You are not allowed on the 40 acres until you shave it.  Just break out the #1 and be done with it.

I did two years ago when my Herman Head got out of control.  And I get all the ladies now.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Kurt Bowels said:

His son is a huge Texas fan.

Jimmy Sexton is located in Tennessee. He's the most powerful college agent on the planet (as many here know).

Kyle Flood's agent is Jimmy Sexton

This deal is done. You can put Flood on the Texas books with Drayton.

Wonder what the Brocks think about this possible development?

• Like 1