Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

You are judging her performance incorrectly.  She wasn’t there to debate, she was there to give a wrestling promo.  She was there only to trigger a Pavlovian voting response to the name “Nancy Pelosi” from the typical rural western Colorado voter who is about one tax season away from going full Cliven Bundy.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

You can’t fault even a US Congressperson for not knowing all the amendments.  I don’t know all of them and I took ConLaw in law school.  

but there are some landmark ones that everyone should know besides the fucking gun one.  19th is a pretty big deal especially if your nickname is “boobs”.   If you don’t know the 23rd, cool.  Nobody fucking does.  

was it John mulaney that does the funny standup bit About the bill of rights?   

Was it Boebert or MTG that literally said, out loud, in front of media that the U.S. Constitution can't change/evolve, that we can't edit it to fit our needs?  Apparently it's not "amending" it if you're stupid and don't know what that word means.  But seriously, one of 'em said it on a decent-sized media platform/outlet with no sense of irony and the interviewer just let it go.  This was about a year ago, maybe a hint less.  

11 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

Is this real life?

I actually think I died sometime in mid January of 2006. I hope in the real world that Texas football is good, VY had a hof career with the Texans/Oilers and Trump got struck by lighting after a quadruple bogey.

Mine was 2004.  Rolled my car on 360 and not sure I really made it out.

Edited by Biff Tannen