Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dumb as a bag of hammers.  Normally I'd default to labelling that kind of rhetoric as a bit intended to rile up the rubes, but with her, it's actually the limit of her intellect.  

Somebody needs to ask her why a Christian legislator is allowed to wear a cross on a necklace while in session.

• Hook 'Em 2

whoever edited that, timed it perfectly at the 0:05 mark when Boebert says "member" and Champ totally frames Fontana's member with his hands..  Perfect.

Doubly appropriate since Boebert is as dumb as Brick Tamlin.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

holy shit.  That's who she kind of reminds me of.

"I'm Lauren Boebert.  People seem to like me because I am mean and loud.  And I'm rarely late.  I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of pistols.  Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an IQ of 48.  And am what some people might call 'mentally retarded'."  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

OK, it's over.  These weirdos have had their 15 minutes of fame.  Someone like Larry Hogan is going to get elected Speaker (by secret ballot if possible) and their ability to take to country hostage will go away. 

The problem, other than the obvious no speaker = no sworn in congress, is that what they want is to lead a bunch of powerful committees that they aren't qualified for.  That ain't going to happen.

They will be pushed to the fringe where they belong and ol Jack Smith will start looking into their activities starting in December of 2019.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bullneck said:

OK, it's over.  These weirdos have had their 15 minutes of fame.  Someone like Larry Hogan is going to get elected Speaker (by secret ballot if possible) and their ability to take to country hostage will go away. 

The problem, other than the obvious no speaker = no sworn in congress one, is that what they want is to lead a bunch of powerful committees that they aren't qualified for.  That ain't going to happen.

They will be pushed to the fringe where they belong and ol Jack Smith will start looking into their activities starting in December of 2019.

I'll have what you're smoking.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

The problem, other than the obvious no speaker = no sworn in congress one, is that what they want is to lead a bunch of powerful committees that they aren't qualified for.  That ain't going to happen.

The Aristocrats!

YARN | | | Video gifs by quotes | e2f04ba5 | 紗

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...