Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

5 minutes ago, brown water said:

Not that intellectual honesty has ever been their strongest trait but I’m coming around to letting them go.  I get the irony that these idiots likely railed against public health driven restrictions on economic grounds. Now they choose to take their discretionary spending that could support local businesses out of the country.  Logically inconsistent. Sure. Hypocritical. Of course. Totally on brand. Yep. 

But where I land is being fine with them never coming back. Would I prefer them rot in prison?  Sure. But I’ll take getting the fuck out forever as a consolation prize.  

Not to mention that Dude is going to be real popular with Peruvian Fiancee when he informs her that they won't be going back to the US, like, ever.

• Hook 'Em 2

I'd follow the money when the DOJ really gets going.  Someone paid these people to get there and/or definitely offered up the money they would need if they got into legal trouble.  Whether it was actual money or, like Jenna, offered up planes to get them there.

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I'd follow the money when the DOJ really gets going.  Someone paid these people to get there and/or definitely offered up the money they would need if they got into legal trouble.  Whether it was actual money or, like Jenna, offered up planes to get them there.

And they were there to support the man who helped put them in that financial situation. The base, everybody. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Bookman said:

The group’s bankruptcy rate — 18 percent — was nearly twice as high as that of the American public, The Post found. A quarter of them had been sued for money owed to a creditor. And 1 in 5 of them faced losing their home at one point, according to court filings.

But "those people," those un-American poors and browns, make bad financial decisions.

Great find.

12 minutes ago, Js1 said:

From SC Kavanaugh to a lowly insurrectionist to a rally attendee in freezing weather, people have a price; art of the deal I guess. 

20 minutes ago, Js1 said:

So, Donald Trump does represent them after all?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Deadbeats like the moron they support. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

Party of responsibility, amirite?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bookman said:

This women can get fucked violently every possible way. Fuck her. And now after the fact when her dumb ass was too stupid to figure out which way the wind was blowing weeks too late, she's playing the victim card and lying out her ass about not actually being that big of a Trump supporter. And the brain washing of QAnon. Fuck you. You deserve to lose all of the little you had, you vacuous cunt. You are indeed a villain. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

Gee, I can't imagine what has happened to her in the last 5 weeks that would cause her to change her tune about the Capitol insurrection she was a key party to.  

Sounds like Jenna got a good criminal accountant.  "Uh, Ms. Ryan...you can't make money off of a criminal act.  Otherwise we'd have serial killers making millions of dollars off their book deals.  However, you are allowed to have a pretend 'change of heart', recant everything, and then sell that story to every news magazine outlet in the nation."  

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

Where are their bootstraps

• Haha 4

Honestly that sounds like the financial reality of most Americans.

Yep.

But these idiots who would tell and brown or black person to work harder and use their bootstraps yadda yadda yadda instead decided to try and overthrow our democracy as a solution.

White people, man, I don’t know.
  • Haha 2

You should never sit in judgement of other parents because you never know what they're going through, and if you could happen to you one day.  

And I think of when I took my wife to D.C. on business a couple years ago.  And we went back home to our daughter and showed her photos of all the historical places we saw and brought her some souvenirs.  And she didn't quite grasp it all, but she knew it was an important place to the country and Mommy & Daddy saw very important things.  

How do you take time off during a recession and global pandemic to travel all the way to Washington, then come home and the only thing you can show your children is a photo of you smashing windows, and your only souvenir is a receipt from a bail bondsmen?  I mean, at least stop by the Smithsonian.  Yeah, I know it's really big, but at least brisk walk through the Air & Space portion.  At least grab a slice at the Constitution & 10th Sbarro so you can tell your kids, "Hey it's even better than the ones at our mall!"  Just fucking try as a dad.  

3 hours ago, Js1 said:

This is an example of really fine journalism.

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

You should never sit in judgement of other parents because you never know what they're going through, and if you could happen to you one day.  

And I think of when I took my wife to D.C. on business a couple years ago.  And we went back home to our daughter and showed her photos of all the historical places we saw and brought her some souvenirs.  And she didn't quite grasp it all, but she knew it was an important place to the country and Mommy & Daddy saw very important things.  

How do you take time off during a recession and global pandemic to travel all the way to Washington, then come home and the only thing you can show your children is a photo of you smashing windows, and your only souvenir is a receipt from a bail bondsmen?  I mean, at least stop by the Smithsonian.  Yeah, I know it's really big, but at least brisk walk through the Air & Space portion.  At least grab a slice at the Constitution & 10th Sbarro so you can tell your kids, "Hey it's even better than the ones at our mall!"  Just fucking try as a dad.  

Best meal near the mall is in the Museum of the American Indian. And get the hot chocolate after. 

Dude, the guy in my scenario was referring to the shopping mall in his podunk town.  You think those rioters know what the National Mall is?  If you told them that term, they'd ask what level had the Cold Stone Creamery.  

8 hours ago, Bookman said:

reads like a jilted woman after a one night stand. 

I don't normally even kiss on the first date let alone go all the way, but he seemed different, he told me I was special and he loved me.  I felt things I had never felt before and then after a wanton and crazy night of passion where I completely gave myself to him... nothing.  He is ghosting me on social media, he disavows our special night, and here I am stuck with a prescription for Valtrex and a bowl of tuna-mac.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Dude, the guy in my scenario was referring to the shopping mall in his podunk town.  You think those rioters know what the National Mall is?  If you told them that term, they'd ask what level had the Cold Stone Creamery.  

Yeah, sure, I get it. I was last in Washington for a long time in 2016-2017 and remember clearly clumps of tourists in Trump shit loudly griping about “big gubmint” and “the swamp” while in between gawking at the free Smithsonian Museums, Didn’t even register with them.

• Like 1

$50 says on the 2024 campaign trail, Trump says he'll make this guy ^ the next Secretary of the Interior.  

(also, I'm gonna need somebody fluent in bird law to tell me what exactly this kind of fucked up crime is called).  

Hmmmmm, a wedding in the secluded jungle city of Iquitos, Peru.  How lovely.  Why, it's just a few hours travel from there into Venezuela and it's unforced extradition treaty with the United States.  Gee, I wonder where this is going...

Sailor Boy is dead. What’s the point?

5 hours ago, Js1 said:

I thought Trump would make these people tire of winning. Did they forget they’ve been winning for the last four years?

6 hours ago, Js1 said:

Roger stone and the Russians know who to target when he wants to plan a mob insurrection.

4 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

man shit like this just breaks my heart. We are obviously missing details from such a simple, glamorous headline, but holy shit the output we get is just alarming. just ruining people's lives. the core American puritan 'you must be punished' BS is too much. just breaks my heart. Hopefully we didn't turn Kalief Browder into an actual monster with this BS. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

"How was I to know...

She was with the Russians too?...

Send lawyers, guns, and money.  

The shit has hit the fan."  

1 hour ago, staboner said:

Hopefully we didn't turn Kalief Browder into an actual monster with this BS. 

He killed himself. 

Kalief Browder (May 25, 1993 – June 6, 2015) was an African-American youth from The Bronx, New York, who was held at the Rikers Island jail complex, without trial, between 2010 and 2013 for allegedly stealing a backpack containing valuables. During his imprisonment, Browder was in solitary confinement for two years. Two years after his release, Browder hanged himself at his parents' home. 

There is a 6-episode documentary on his short life.  Incredibly sad story. 

https://variety.com/2017/tv/uncategorized/time-the-kalief-browder-story-spike-review-jay-z-1201970085/

• Rage+1 3