Identifying Trump rioters

Tuco

14 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

I’ve met this stupid bitch in the business world and I’m very gruntled she is getting the humiliation she deserves.

She was a FB friend and the crap she was skewing daily was sickening.

3399279defd800a5a70f6e9ebbfca2f5.jpg

old jenna had issues with money : Despite her outward signs of success, Ryan had struggled financially for years. She was still paying off a $37,000 lien for unpaid federal taxes when she was arrested. She’d nearly lost her home to foreclosure before that. She filed for bankruptcy in 2012 and faced another IRS tax lien in 2010.

5 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

While it sounds plausible, I can’t connect the dots. 

I was thinking about non-surprise served predictably with agita, 

Definition of nonplussed

1: unsure about what to say, think, or do : PERPLEXED

2 chiefly US : not bothered, surprised, or impressed by something

She’s no Sally. How has Sally been? 

Lmao, funny you mention her. She doesn’t post much anymore but she did this morning. Here are her last three posts.

Camel thinking “dear Allah please take me now”

1454b082b28cb9f1a43a4aa4d3bbd88d.jpg

Her monkey doing the dishes

17f26fa1fc08670788ccdc0e0a251ac8.jpg

Three giants birds in her bedroom

6571088005b2f6bd534b15f098cf227a.jpg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

she's obviously very intelligent.  I mean, obviously the monkey's tiny, furiously moving little hands can clean plates better than most people can.  And nothing sanitizes plates like having the money's asshole literally in the dishwater.  

Jenna Ryan.  You are literally the Monkey's Butthole in the formerly clean dishwater of America. 

Edited by Lobo

Anyway, Alpine represent:

https://www.cbs7.com/2021/02/06/first-on-cbs7-fbi-raids-home-of-alpine-man-who-took-part-in-capitol-riot/

Y'all remember this nut, right?

UUSMTGZG3FB6NCXB4GAOXXXRUY.jpg

Yet, after being arrested, tear-gassed, and raided, Watson doesn’t have any regrets and actually believes his actions were necessary.

“It kinda had to happen,” he said. “And it wasn’t a coordinated event like I said. No, I don’t regret it. I’m actually proud of what I am doing. I feel like I am fighting for my country.”

13 minutes ago, Mileslong said:

Lmao, funny you mention her. She doesn’t post much anymore but she did this morning. Here are her last three posts.

Camel thinking “dear Allah please take me now”

1454b082b28cb9f1a43a4aa4d3bbd88d.jpg

Her monkey doing the dishes

17f26fa1fc08670788ccdc0e0a251ac8.jpg

Three giants birds in her bedroom

6571088005b2f6bd534b15f098cf227a.jpg

gag. I wonder what her house smells like? Monkey butthole mixed with birdshit and patcholi (sp?).

Oh, there's no way she's involved in one of those MLM candle sales programs.  Her house smells like all the unsold merch from that company.  And also monkey butt

10 hours ago, Mileslong said:

I’ve met this stupid bitch in the business world and I’m very gruntled she is getting the humiliation she deserves.

She was a FB friend and the crap she was skewing daily was sickening.

3399279defd800a5a70f6e9ebbfca2f5.jpg

Any good stories to tell about her?

Any good stories to tell about her?

Not really. Briefly, I owned a commercial mortgage company in Newport Beach, I was there for 18 years then moved back to Dallas 2 years ago to help with my mother who passed.

While I was getting ready to move back a friend who owns a pretty large real estate company wakes me if I would help hire him some agents while I pondered my next move.

I accepted and started interviewing agents. She had some pretty good marketing ideas and had her own radio show etc. so I brought her in.

He asked my opinion and I told him she was a bit unhinged IMO but could probably produce. He interviewed her l, didn’t hire her and in his words “she’s a real piece of work”

On 2/10/2021 at 11:34 AM, Js1 said:

I'd follow the money when the DOJ really gets going.  Someone paid these people to get there and/or definitely offered up the money they would need if they got into legal trouble.  Whether it was actual money or, like Jenna, offered up planes to get them there.

"He's terrible at business, just like me!"

21 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

So that's the guy making it possible for us to have bird tuesday.

In all the footage of the rioters grabbing the barricades and trying to pull them from the officers, I wonder why you don't see the police smashing the fuckstain's hands holding the rails with their police batons.  

That's what I would have been doing.  Hard to grab things with a broke hand.

6 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I’m glad to see Jenna is remorseful for her actions. Perhaps that will help allow her early release from prison. Once she’s served 85% of her sentence as mandated by federal law.

She has yet to be charged with a felony, so her max term is one year.  There's no good time for sentences one year or shorter.

Felons are often given 12 months and one day for that reason.

• Hook 'Em 1

40 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

In all the footage of the rioters grabbing the barricades and trying to pull them from the officers, I wonder why you don't see the police smashing the fuckstain's hands holding the rails with their police batons.  

I assume the Capitol police were told that day to do anything possible to deescalate the situation. Obviously that should always be the main goal. But I wonder if they are told when a certain line is crossed, they need to inflict physical damage to end a riot. Personally I feel the rioters inside the Capitol building were there to kill Congress members and Pence. Maybe not 100% of the rioters in the building had that intent but at the point it didn't matter. I think they're all lucky the Capitol police didn't open fire on them to protect lives. I wouldn't have faulted the capitol police for that action.

It's a tragedy that Ashli Babbitt was killed but that result was on her for actions against the US Govt.

I'd have shot the people trying to violently overthrow our democracy in the fucking face until they stopped or I ran out of ammo as would have been my duty.
(You know- what would have happened if they werent white)
  • Hook 'Em 4

57 minutes ago, Ten Bears said:

One of the main issues is if you were to take the aptitude test for cops, you'd score too highly and they'd put you on the track for detective or some shit.  The stupidity is a feature, not a bug. 

11 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I assume the Capitol police were told that day to do anything possible to deescalate the situation. Obviously that should always be the main goal. But I wonder if they are told when a certain line is crossed, they need to inflict physical damage to end a riot. Personally I feel the rioters inside the Capitol building were there to kill Congress members and Pence. Maybe not 100% of the rioters in the building had that intent but at the point it didn't matter. I think they're all lucky the Capitol police didn't open fire on them to protect lives. I wouldn't have faulted the capitol police for that action.

It's a tragedy that Ashli Babbitt was killed but that result was on her for actions against the US Govt.

The day it happened, I had to walk away because the visuals were too upsetting, but what I found overwhelming was that more of the mob did not attempt to disarm the police. The police were so outnumbered, and I know that some of the crowd was armed with tasers, weapons, etc. With guns brandished, the situation would have been a lot harder for the Senate to ignore. We know what the intent was, that some had restraints, gas, spray, and so on. But one does wonder if some of the coordinated attackers (not the rando jennas) were told to NOT show weapons. Only way one would know would be if someone rolled on a higher up, and none of that will come out before the impeachment is over. Then everyone would be like, "oh well shoot. I'm sure he won't try anything again." You have to know that what is not known is far far worse and that even the House Democratic members don't know all of it. Stephen Miller's fingerprints were all over that speech. You know he knew what the plan was. They were there to kill them, but were thwarted. The jennas and shamon types were useful cover, especially when it didn't go as planned, but you saw how quickly the first ones through the window went to the right (their left).

Did it ever come out what happened with the panic button removal? Was it just a mistake?

17 hours ago, washparkhorn said:

He killed himself. 

Kalief Browder (May 25, 1993 – June 6, 2015) was an African-American youth from The Bronx, New York, who was held at the Rikers Island jail complex, without trial, between 2010 and 2013 for allegedly stealing a backpack containing valuables. During his imprisonment, Browder was in solitary confinement for two years. Two years after his release, Browder hanged himself at his parents' home. 

There is a 6-episode documentary on his short life.  Incredibly sad story. 

https://variety.com/2017/tv/uncategorized/time-the-kalief-browder-story-spike-review-jay-z-1201970085/

God dammit.  God fucking dammit.

5 hours ago, Ten Bears said:

also hard to grab things with a bullet in or through your head