America Realignment Thread 2021

Fastbreak

This Union is no longer working. Our “conference” has normal people who give a shit about our country and crazy fuckers who live in a delusional world of self-flagellation, conspiracies and selfishness (with a base of racial fear).   

it’s time to breakup our conference and kick these idiots out  I’m fine with giving up the following land:

36C70DB6-B718-4513-91AE-9979116EDB4E.jpeg.88e7f3246d91af88ead055491709f4a0.jpeg

Any MAGA will be relocated. Once there, they can do whatever the fuck they want with it. We will build our wall around to keep the normal people safe. Sorry Canada, you will have to pay for a wall on your border. 

Once the crazy people are out, we can get back to focusing on our county and push ahead with what really matters for our citizens; education, health care, freedoms, opportunity and unity. 

7 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

ID, WY & MT? You just want to give up some of the most beautiful land on earth?

Yea, fuck that. Give them Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Call it Dumbfuckistan, and make it a US protectorate, governed by Stacey Abrams with a hand picked occupation force she controls. New Orleans can be an open City-State like Monaco or Singapore. 

• Hook 'Em 4

There doesn't really exist a viable Magastan that doesn't put certain states in an island - Arizona is needed to connect Colorado and New Mexico to the People's Republic of America on the west coast, but is it blue enough now to be part of the PRA?  Otherwise, those 2 states are surrounded on all sides. 

Georgia would be on an island - it's the only state in the U.S. that voted for Biden and is surrounded completely by Trump states.

Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Michigan would be landlocked around Magastan, with the only way to get to the northeast part of America without crossing Magastan by land would be a bridge across Lake Erie

9 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

This Union is no longer working. Our “conference” has normal people who give a shit about our country and crazy fuckers who live in a delusional world of self-flagellation, conspiracies and selfishness (with a base of racial fear).   

it’s time to breakup our conference and kick these idiots out  I’m fine with giving up the following land:

36C70DB6-B718-4513-91AE-9979116EDB4E.jpeg.88e7f3246d91af88ead055491709f4a0.jpeg

Any MAGA will be relocated. Once there, they can do whatever the fuck they want with it. We will build our wall around to keep the normal people safe. Sorry Canada, you will have to pay for a wall on your border. 

Once the crazy people are out, we can get back to focusing on our county and push ahead with what really matters for our citizens; education, health care, freedoms, opportunity and unity. 

1 hour ago, Hookah Horns said:

I think we can fit them all in New Mexico and Oklahoma. 

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Yea, fuck that. Give them Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. Call it Dumbfuckistan, and make it a US protectorate, governed by Stacey Abrams with a hand picked occupation force she controls. New Orleans can be an open City-State like Monaco or Singapore. 

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Kansas, Nebrask, Missouri, Iowa.  They can have that.

1 hour ago, Scheiss Meister said:

Give them the northern half of Alaska, minus the oil fields.  And don't export any cold weather clothing to them.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

They can have Iowa, Alabama, Kentucky, and Florida.

Give Oklahoma back to the Indians.

7 minutes ago, Js1 said:

There doesn't really exist a viable Magastan that doesn't put certain states in an island - Arizona is needed to connect Colorado and New Mexico to the People's Republic of America on the west coast, but is it blue enough now to be part of the PRA?  Otherwise, those 2 states are surrounded on all sides. 

Georgia would be on an island - it's the only state in the U.S. that voted for Biden and is surrounded completely by Trump states.

Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Michigan would be landlocked around Magastan, with the only way to get to the northeast part of America without crossing Magastan by land would be a bridge across Lake Erie

MN, WI, IL, and MI can get to the northeast via Ontario. Without MAGA, the remaining USA is going to be much cozier with Canada and may have an EU style customs and labor union.

But you do need to give MAGA a port, so LA, MS, and AL are the best bet. Give African Americans the funding and the option to move to the new USA if they want to. Get heavy handed with sanctions against MAGA for civil rights violations. 

Just now, LTbear said:

Montana is nowhere near peak Trumpdom.

*Lives in Montana

You're right.  They did re-elect a Dem governor in 2016 when Trump won the state and re-elected a Dem senator in 2018 when Democrats didn't do so hot in Senate races.  They did neither in 2020.  They did legalize weed though. 

They certainly aren't Idaho, Wyoming or the Dakotas.  They'd be a fun little independent country. 

5 minutes ago, LTbear said:

Montana is nowhere near peak Trumpdom.

*Lives in Montana

And we need to protect the natural beauty. Within a decade, Trumpistan would have it fully clear cut and covered in nuclear waste and other pollution. Future MAGA generations will work as children sifting through the dump for copper.  Any independent Trump state is going to make a Mumbai slum look environmentally clean in comparison.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

so, basically give the entire continent back?

Nah. They were better stewards of the land than we are. They didn't use all the land just because they could.  Most land wasn't controlled by anyone. Which makes what we did all the shittier. We didn't necessarily even want to use the land they were actually on. We just wanted them off it.  There are hardly any towns that were founded on top of a former native american settlement.  But they could get back the land they did use. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

And we need to protect the natural beauty. Within a decade, Trumpistan would have it fully clear cut and covered in nuclear waste and other pollution. Future MAGA generations will work as children sifting through the dump for copper.  Any independent Trump state is going to make a Mumbai slum look environmentally clean in comparison.

Wall-E Garbage Commercial - YouTube

This is all stupid. Any of the shitty states we "want" to give them would inevitably result in them carrying out genocides against the minorities that live within those states, who are US citizens. Let's just send them all to one of those uninhabited islands we claim in the Pacific. If they can't all fit, well, they'll just need to figure something out.

I ran the Calexit fantasy through my head a few times on the 6th when the remnants of the confederacy were storming the Capitol 
I'd be down if I can move first.

The last 4 years have really taken the shine of off being a Texan because so many of us are clearly dumb racist assholes and no amount of evidence or clear reason will change that.
  • Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

I'd be down if I can move first.

The last 4 years have really taken the shine of off being a Texan because so many of us are clearly dumb racist assholes and no amount of evidence or clear reason will change that.

The great Texas white boomer die-off of 2020-2030 will help.

• Hook 'Em 2

On 1/15/2021 at 10:22 AM, DigglerontheHoof said:

I say give them Indiana and Ohio.  Not one thing to see in those two shitholes.  Better than giving up coastline and New Orleans. 

Oh and build a wall. 

When I was on my RV trip we spent a week on the Indiana/Ohio border (we were staying a week at a time while I was working and wife and kids were exploring). This was by far the worst and most boring week of the trip and it wasn’t even close. Like 5 days with nothing of interest to do or anything beautiful to see in a 200 mile radius. 
Afterwards the kids asked why we spent a week there and I told them it was so they could appreciate living in a place that didn’t suck. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

On 1/15/2021 at 10:28 AM, Left Coast said:

I’m not sure I’m on the right board if Oklahoma and Arkansas aren’t #1 and #2 for dumping the MAGA idiots in, building a wall, and throwing away the key. 

Also College Station. 

Eastern Oklahoma and Arkansas are absolutely beautiful. I could pass on the people and “culture” there but it was the prettiest inland place we saw between the Appalachians and Rockies. Wasn’t even close (we missed the Smokey mountains)

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

We grandfathering anyone in here?  My family moved from CA to TX in 1990 when I was 12. Can I at least get dreamer status? 

Nope. Sorry. I think that we have to draw the like at 1960. 

Edited by Anastasis