Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

On 4/16/2023 at 7:05 PM, YGIFS said:

V: the Original or V: the Series or V: the Final Battle?  

Best Alien Birth GIFs | Gfycat

Just now, YGIFS said:

That is such an underrated dark comedy.  

and I bet you dollars to donuts that ‘Mamma’ is precisely what MTG is gonna look like in about 20 years.  

Herman!

• Like 1

I was scared shitless for weeks after my uncle let us watch Alien because of that chest popping scene.  Few years later my cousins and I laughed at that little troll baby from v

also, it wasn’t Herman.  It was Owen. 

Yeah, it was my bad.  It was something about her gait and her pouty body language that made me think it was her.  well good for that staffer, she gets to go to sleep tonight she was only the second ugliest person in that committee hearing room.  

When she called for the personal point of inquiry, even I who do not serve in Congress know that's not a thing in committee hearings.  And I thought , "how does she not know that, she's been in Congress for three years."  Then I remembered, "Oh right, right...she's only been in committee for a couple months because she got booted off her first term for being a fucking conspiracy theory psychopath.  Right, right."  

I saw a great nickname for her after that exchange:  Kongressional Karen.  

I also liked my own:  Fucking Four-Toed Failure

Edited by YGIFS

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

SOMEONE PLEASE PUNCH THIS BITCH IN THE TITS AND ON HER FUCKING HORSEFEET! CHRIST!

It's telling that the Republicans can't let go of the school closures, etc..  It's like "is this the best you've got ahead of the 2024 elections?"

They might as well admit defeat at this point.  Nobody is going to have their mind changed at this point about COVID, about school or business closures, who didn't already have their mind made up prior to the 2020 election.  Nobody is even paying attention to this shit outside of policy wonks and nerds like us.

"Back in the ice age, how much taxes did people pay?"

Not "how much IN taxes"

Not "how MANY taxes" 

But "how much taxes"

And then there's the ice age thing.  With a straight face.  well over 15,000 years ago.

I guess she would know, her goofy fucking head suggests she was there and then thawed in a North Georgia Golden Corral and sent out on the campaign trail.  

Unfrozen Cavewoman Rep.  (sadly she lost a few toes to frostbite) 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

MTG: "Is that digital blackface?"

then Ms. Weingarten begins to answer the question.

MTG: "I reclaim my time, I didn't ask you a question."

Uh, da fuh?  I feel like the kid in Airplane.  "A question?  What is it?"

"It's an interrogative question used to test knowledge, but that's not important right now."  

Some of her contemporaries are just fucking stupid.  Others are putting on a show.  They're not bright, but they're not moronic either.  But MTG is that rare combination of evil, stupid, slow, and determined.  I would love to get some input from our resident DT political gurus, she just gets more and more fascinating by the week.  

• Haha 1

It's funny because one of MTG's children isn't her ex-husband's biological child.  So I guess he's not technically a "dad" in her eyes then, eh?  Oh wait, is that gonna come out in the divorce filings?  Call 202-225-5211 to voice your opinion.  And remember, Congresswoman Greene is not mentally retarded!  

Edited by YGIFS

On 4/19/2023 at 4:10 PM, YGIFS said:

That is such an underrated dark comedy.  

and I bet you dollars to donuts that ‘Mamma’ is precisely what MTG is gonna look like in about 20 years.  

I would argue that she already looks like that. I am not one to really critique people that often for how they look, but those narrow eyes combined with a face only a quarter horse could love, as well as throwing in the intellectual capability of a clown on acid, makes her less attractive than Mamma.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

It's funny because one of MTG's children isn't her ex-husband's biological child.  So I guess he's not technically a "dad" in her eyes then, eh?  Oh wait, is that gonna come out in the divorce filings?  

More to the point, it would seem he should not be on the hook for any child support, should it otherwise be possible in such a case.

42 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

More to the point, it would seem he should not be on the hook for any child support, should it otherwise be possible in such a case.

Nope.  At least in Louisiana you waive the right to deny paternity if not asserted timely. 

• Hook 'Em 1

She was still married, but I think separated.  And of course the leading proponent of "What about the children" has been spitroasted by two gym trainers and a cardboard cutoff of Donald trump.  'Cause Murica 2023.  That fucking four toed failure has been down on everything in Georgia except Michael Stipe.

On 4/27/2023 at 5:09 AM, YGIFS said:

"Back in the ice age, how much taxes did people pay?"

Not "how much IN taxes"

Not "how MANY taxes" 

But "how much taxes"

And then there's the ice age thing.  With a straight face.  well over 15,000 years ago.

I guess she would know, her goofy fucking head suggests she was there and then thawed in a North Georgia Golden Corral and sent out on the campaign trail.  

Unfrozen Cavewoman Rep.  (sadly she lost a few toes to frostbite) 

Laugh all you want, but I heard that when the government doubled the Einkorn tax, that’s when  Ötzi decided to try to climb over the mountain to a Swiss tax haven. 

At least that’s what Brat told me. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

My God her stupid is astounding but she has an army of stupid defenders.  I clicked on the twitter link and the first 3 comments I saw were people trying to justify reasons you could say Ukraine is not in Europe.  I'm just left here to shake my head.

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah, now that she mentions it, it is peculiar that putin hasn’t published his ussr 2.0 plan for all of us to see. It must mean that he has no such ambitions. 

Other than totally fucking telling George W Bush back in 2007 that that was his intention.  Jesus, so many people in this country are fucking stupid.

15 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I suppose it's giving her too much benefit of the doubt to suggest she meant "farther" into Europe? 

I see what you're saying and as much as she talks, verbal flubs are gonna happen.  But given her track record.......I think she doesn't know/care where Ukraine actually is.  

Here's how we fuck with her.  202-225-5211.  See what they say when you tell them that not only is Ukraine in Europe and currently under an invasion on their European soil.  But--------wait for it you fucking four-toed failure.........................A huge part of Russia is in Europe too!  Holy Shit, maybe their physical existence in Europe aided their invasion of another sovereign country also in Europe.  

I feel like the Bobs in "Office Space."     'Marjorie, we'd like to get as many as three other European countries working right underneath Putin.  How's that sound?'