Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

21 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

Am I satan ?

Satan was angry when God created the world?  Tell me you haven't read the bible without telling me you haven't read the bible, MTG.  I must have missed the part in the opening of Genesis where Satan was next to God during the 7 days of creation.  I wonder what's a bigger gaping hole-your cunt, your ass, or your brain? 

21 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Satan was angry when God created the world?  Tell me you haven't read the bible without telling me you haven't read the bible, MTG.  I must have missed the part in the opening of Genesis where Satan was next to God during the 7 days of creation.  I wonder what's a bigger gaping hole-your cunt, your ass, or your brain? 

Her heart.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

good goddamn I hope that's not real

19 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

There’s no way…

It's not. (But the fact that it is actually believable she could tweet something that stupid is really telling.)

1 hour ago, dieucla98 said:

Historical precedence says they'll just do it themselves. Maybe we let them this round.

Had a client in Alabama who casually brought it up on a call earlier this year.  These people have never thought of the actual consequences of that action.  I say we let them.

• Drool 1

1 minute ago, Biff Tannen said:

Had a client in Alabama who casually brought it up on a call earlier this year.  These people have never thought of the actual consequences of that action.  I say we let them.

People who push the Texit nonsense have never thought once about the fact that we would be a nation of 29 million people, with Catholics being the largest group in the state, next to a country that has 128 million people, most of whom are Catholics. And Hispanics are the largest group in Texas, and we'd be sitting next to a nation of 128 million HIspanics.

Oh, and the US would pull all military bases out of Texas, and Abbott would be relying on 20,000 Texas National Guard troops and 2,000 or so DPS personnel to guard a border that's over 1,200 miles long. And most of those 20,000 troops and 2,000 DPS personnel are not going to be on the border because they are supporting the ones who would be on the border or taking care of NG/DPS shit elsewhere.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 6/13/2023 at 4:15 PM, speed817 said:

DId you run for office and were you elected?  A fool, such as yourself, getting elected is pretty much living proof that the US is not a communist country.  Some of us want some socialized policies but only your political brand has so far accepted communist dollars to run for office.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2023 at 9:45 PM, atomheartbevo said:

People who push the Texit nonsense have never thought once about the fact that we would be a nation of 29 million people, with Catholics being the largest group in the state, next to a country that has 128 million people, most of whom are Catholics. And Hispanics are the largest group in Texas, and we'd be sitting next to a nation of 128 million HIspanics.

Oh, and the US would pull all military bases out of Texas, and Abbott would be relying on 20,000 Texas National Guard troops and 2,000 or so DPS personnel to guard a border that's over 1,200 miles long. And most of those 20,000 troops and 2,000 DPS personnel are not going to be on the border because they are supporting the ones who would be on the border or taking care of NG/DPS shit elsewhere.

harris county (and probably fort bend county) would give texit the finger and stay in the US

As someone who was actually there.... there weren't thousands of people protesting. Not even close.

Also, for the fortunate Dodger fans who don't live their lives online.... a protest telling us to "Stop Catholic Hate" was most likely met with a confused, "Huh?"

Edited by Queen Bitch
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1