Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

So even though her primary is a month from now, she has no Republican challengers and the filing deadline was last month.

Is there a reason she won't try and take Johnson down, even if it means some Republicans immediately retire from Congress and give it over to the Dems?

12 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

So even though her primary is a month from now, she has no Republican challengers and the filing deadline was last month.

Is there a reason she won't try and take Johnson down, even if it means some Republicans immediately retire from Congress and give it over to the Dems?

She may not care, but it likely means she never sits on a meaningful committee again. Either Johnson broke the Moscow Margie and her merry band of miscreants or they broke the Republican Party. We will see over the next couple of weeks

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

Do we need anything from the House through November?  Shutting the House for a few months may be the absolute best thing at this point.  Do it Marge!

For Ukraine - there’s a Senate bill to extend lend-lease through 2026 coming up.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, AnTiM said:

At my rather advanced age, seeing this wacko bitch and her ilk leading our country to destruction compared to what we accomplished in my youth is beyond depressing.  These nutcases can not be gone soon enough.

I'm picturing Tip O'Neill, or even Paul Ryan, listening to hear droan on and on about these insane issues.  And then just slamming her face into the lectern to improve the look of it.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

At my rather advanced age, seeing this wacko bitch and her ilk leading our country to destruction compared to what we accomplished in my youth is beyond depressing.  These nutcases can not be gone soon enough.

There have always been nut cases on the fringes. Hopefully this is a sign that their dismal moment in the sun is ending and they get shoved back into the dark corners where they belong.
  • Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I'm picturing Tip O'Neill, or even Paul Ryan, listening to hear droan on and on about these insane issues.  And then just slamming her face into the lectern to improve the look of it.  

The Lectern or her face?  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

.whynotboth.gif

I'll bet dollars to donuts that the House lectern on her side of the aisle has three indentations, instead of 5, on the bottom of it where she rests her goblin feet during speeches.  

2 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

april-21-sunday-new-york-80424380.jpg?re

Hey Marjorie, is it cold
In your little corner of the world?
You could roll around the globe
And never find a colder soul to know
Oh, I saw you by the wall
Ten of your tin soldiers in a row
With eyes that looked like ice on fire
Your baboon heart, a captive in the snow

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

Do we need anything from the House through November?  Shutting the House for a few months may be the absolute best thing at this point.  Do it Marge!

The more the House is in session with Johnson in charge, the better.    They continue to show their ass and that can only help in November.   Letting them all go home to their districts now would eliminate the drama, comedy and hijinks that help the Ds and Biden.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

I really enjoy how the Speaker of the House has become a job rotation for Republicans 

It's almost like being a Congressional page or intern except without the sexual harrasment.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Having most democrats vote to save him would only further endorse the idea that he is with them.  That really what they want to put in play?

In his wildest dreams do you think the Hon. Speaker ever thought he would be vilified as a librul?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

That infected carbuncle just implied Democrats aren’t Americans.

Projection. From the party that would vote Putin over Biden. Would rather be Russian than Democrat 

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm OK with being from a different country than MTG. But I was born before they decanted her, and in Georgia. I call dibs on America.

Let her squat in her rotten borough. She's good for ten new Democrat votes elsewhere every time she barks.

3 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

"Maria, the number of people who support my position over what's happening in Washington right now is tremendous.  You can count them on both feet."

-So like 8, then?

"Dammit, I wobbled right into that one, didn't I?"  

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Yet somehow Moscow Marge the other knuckle draggers are trying to make Ukraine the fascist threat against American values and interests. What a fucking world.

Well, she's not. She's the ventriloquist dummy. Whoever's got their hand up her butt is making her say that. Left alone, she'd be sharing Q themes on FB and yelling at a clerk.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

What kills me is that the GOP from 1970 - 2012ish would have looked at Ukraine as a fucking wet dream. Hey Reagan, GHWB, et al, what do you say about a proxy war against the Evil Empire that will allow the US to deplete the Russian military, get real world testing of many of our advanced tactical and defense systems, and oh yeah, keep the military contractors who fund your campaigns and reside heavily in your voting districts fat and happy with billions of dollars rolling in on the reg?

Don’t forget, we get to clear out our long term storage of hardware that we were paying to store and were never going to use.  We don’t need a thousand F-16s sitting in the high desert just waiting to be scrapped.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

That infected carbuncle just implied Democrats aren’t Americans.

Hell, she implied a good chunk of Republicans aren't Americans.  She has the tactical instincts of Charlie Strong.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Don’t forget, we get to clear out our long term storage of hardware that we were paying to store and were never going to use.  We don’t need a thousand F-16s sitting in the high desert just waiting to be scrapped.  

And 0 American troops 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Speaking of F16s, they still haven't been delivered and its been about year since they were promised

10 hours ago, Underdog said:

Hey Marjorie, is it cold
In your little corner of the world?
You could roll around the globe
And never find a colder soul to know
Oh, I saw you by the wall
Ten of your tin soldiers in a row
With eyes that looked like ice on fire
Your baboon heart, a captive in the snow

And there may come a time

When toes and brain cells are not valued much

The Constitution dead and Civil War

reward acting as the Doddard’s toughs

IMG_2609.gif.c7ffb2a3d296249d2565576c04db039f.gif

4 hours ago, Smax said:

Speaking of F16s, they still haven't been delivered and its been about year since they were promised

F-16s aren’t quite F1 cars (that’s the F-35), but they’re for sure sports cars. Ukraine hasn’t had the infrastructure in place to keep them flying. It’s a multi year process to move to American fast jets for nations that aren’t at war. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Chuckle, no we don’t, Marge: 

https://news.gallup.com/poll/643601/americans-say-not-helping-ukraine-enough.aspx

Fifty-five percent of Americans think the U.S. should continue to support Ukraine in reclaiming its territory, even if that requires prolonged involvement, rather than ending the conflict as quickly as possible, even if that means ceding territory to Russia (43%). These findings are unchanged from the previous readings in October. However, the percentage of Americans who now favor continuing the fight to win back Ukraine’s territory is lower than the 62% to 66% who preferred that approach between August 2022 and June 2023.

• Hook 'Em 3

5 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

IMG_6192.gif.e951d8ba60ebba7d13588156de8d2054.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

F-16s aren’t quite F1 cars (that’s the F-35), but they’re for sure sports cars. Ukraine hasn’t had the infrastructure in place to keep them flying. It’s a multi year process to move to American fast jets for nations that aren’t at war. 

Drop the condescension 

The hold up, at least what was said initially by us /nato would training pilots, Ukraine sent over a number of pilots to retrain on the F16. That first class is set to graduate from Morris Air Force base here in the next week or 2. 

It doesn't take a year to get 10 F16s up and running, not exactly sure what the hold up is. but sure seems weird to me.

33 minutes ago, Smax said:

It doesn't take a year to get 10 F16s up and running, not exactly sure what the hold up is. but sure seems weird to me.

The whole supply/maintenance chain is difficult to say the least.  On the one hand, one engine - easier maintenance.  On the other, F-16s have to operate from pristine runways, and the Ukrainian mechanics had to be trained up, and everything had to be translated to a language they can speak, parts inventories had to be assembled, etc.  Hopefully the Air Force has pre-positioned stores of F-16 stuff in Europe that could be transferred to the Ukrainians, but I don't know with the shift to F-35s, F-22s, and F-15Es.

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Are we thinking that the first vipers are coming from American storage?

Denmark is the first major supplier, according to Denmark.

Anything coming out of American storage should have been pulled out last summer at the latest.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Smax said:

Drop the condescension 

The hold up, at least what was said initially by us /nato would training pilots, Ukraine sent over a number of pilots to retrain on the F16. That first class is set to graduate from Morris Air Force base here in the next week or 2. 

Not trying to condescend to you man. Just pointing out that in addition to all the things that @atomheartbevo points out, they will need to probably do some work on runways, build shelters, redeploy air defenses and figure out a solution for the places they got left behind, etc. The planes are coming from Denmark and other divesting partners are are not new. Ordinarily any nation transiting to the F-16 would get legions of American advisors on site and would have to do extensive facility upgrades. The pilots need more than just proficiency on the jet for air policing missions, they will be doing combat missions almost immediately. 

It took Slovakia well over a year to get their infrastructure in place for the 14 jets they bought. Ordinarily you’d even have the new crews take a full English course.  A lot has been compressed for Ukraine. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

This cunt really makes me pissed off at our ancient ancestors in the homo sapiens lineage that decided it would be a great idea to fuck that butterfaced neanderthal from the village they just raided.

Undefeated, I know, but go fuck a mastodon or something if you are that hard up.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

This cunt really makes me pissed off at our ancient ancestors in the homo sapiens lineage that decided it would be a great idea to fuck that butterfaced neanderthal from the village they just raided.
Undefeated, I know, but go fuck a mastodon or something if you are that hard up.

“There’s those you would, and those you wouldn’t tell anyone about.” - Some surly ancestor probably could have said. That’s high Neanderthal for “still had sex.”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

"Please, You are the most no-pussy getting'est motherfucker I know."

-Yo man, I gets mine!

"Oh yeah, who you getting down with Early Man?"

-Well, you wouldn't know her.  She goes to a different Middle Paleolithic School up North in the ice.  We met at what will done be known as Niagara Falls.  But she fine as fuck!  Feet be a little messed up, but she down for all kinda kinky shit.

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1