Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

7 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

Noticed you left out the 8 women who accused Biden of sexual assault or misconduct. You guys put way too much faith in politicans. Has a Democrat or the Democratic Party ever been critcized in this echo chamber? Link to that thread?And yes I mostly agree with you on your criticisms of the GOP. Them being terrible doesn't mean the DNC is beyond reproach though.

Fozzz, I always liked your profile pics if nothing else.  Bring that back and drop the charade already.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Ahhh, Fozz, following the GQP standard of "proportion no longer exists as a concept" script.

In GQP land, Ted Bundy is the same as Joe Just Ran a Stop Sign, because they're both criminals.

On one side, we have an authoritarian fascist who fomented violent and literally murderous revolt to overturn a lawful election, and who spent four years doing all his shitty brain could muster to create a fascist authoritarian regime.  On top of it, he openly BRAGS about sexual assault, repeatedly...which matches up well with the dozens upon dozens of sexual assault allegations against him.

On the other side....we have a creepy old guy who has been seen sniffing women's hair, and has some sexual misconduct allegations against him.

I'd rather Joe didn't have those things on his scorecard.  But to say that the two men are remotely comparable is fucking stupid, and nobody buys it but you and the GQP drones.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

Noticed you left out the 8 women who accused Biden of sexual assault or misconduct. You guys put way too much faith in politicans. Has a Democrat or the Democratic Party ever been critcized in this echo chamber? Link to that thread?And yes I mostly agree with you on your criticisms of the GOP. Them being terrible doesn't mean the DNC is beyond reproach though.

You are such a beating.  Fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

On the other side....we have a creepy old guy who has been seen sniffing women's hair, and has some sexual misconduct allegations against him.

Let's state for the record the facts:  7 of those 8 women assert that Biden's behavior did NOT amount to sexual harassment or sexual assault.  The 8th person, Tara Reade, filed a complaint with the Senate personnel office that did NOT allege sexual assault, but rather sexual harassment and retaliation by reduction of employment duties.

So, it's 0 for 8 on sexual assault, and 1 for 8 on sexual harassment.

Is that a good thing?  Of course not.  It's also nothing like fozzz would have us believe.

• Like 2

I’m gonna throw Out this Seinfeld reference just to piss off stadsneyhorn, but MJT reminds me of when George was pretending to be a white supremacist to get a free limo ride.  And he shouts into the phone, “astroturf?  You know who’s responsible for that don’t you?.....the Jews!”  Only that was a sitcom and MJT will get many of us killed.  

3 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Yep, no one here thinks that the Democrats are historically weak, shitty at messaging, and eat their own whenever some upstart progressive dares to stray from their centrist agenda. It's utterly embarrassing to our nation that a creepy old man is, far and away, the better choice because the other side decided to embrace a personality cult and shit in the punchbowl at every opportunity, rather than actually participate in governing.

If you're going to be a troll, at least be a good troll. No one wants to hear "both sides" right now when there's currently no fucking comparison. 

"Now is not the time for [insert important issue that can't wait to be addressed]"

• Fuck You 4

A father of a child with Down’s Syndrome confronted MTG at a local meeting in North Georgia. First, his entirely accurate assessment:

https://www.newsweek.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-confronted-father-down-syndrome-child-using-r-word-1568521

“To call people retarded and then say no offense to people with Down syndrome. I mean that's bullsh*t," Holmes said.

MTG explains that she’s a regular person.

"Just being a regular person, a lot of times I use slang word and using that term," Greene said, but Holmes interrupted her, saying: "No, no, that is not acceptable."

"I guess it was a slang word," Greene went on. "You can actually look it up in the dictionary. There is a definition that means 'stupid.' But it's not about people with Down Syndrome [...] I do apologize for that being offensive to anyone."

How gotdamn hard is it to offer an unequivocal apology after being terrible?

“You’re right, sir, it’s bullshit. I shouldn’t have said it, is unacceptable, and I apologize. It won’t happen again.”

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

On 2/10/2021 at 8:00 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

That uni in Athens nabbed Texas track star, Matthew Boling, and I was a little miffed about that. I was able to watch him in hs due to one of my children being a runner. Major talent. Don't know if he had a connection to them through family, etc or just liked the program, but if either of the two big schools here had landed him, that would've been a feather in their cap. A&M is aces at 400/800 meters but their short distance sprints need work. Texas has the edge there and overall, decent depth. He would've been an asset regardless. Now, the Gators had the amazing Holloway, what a joy to watch he was/is. I do hope he will be able to represent the US in whatever Olympics ends up being held sometime soon. Great track ambassador.

Oh, sorry, did you mean football? I don't follow football recruiting that closely.

Focus.

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

The fuck are you talking about?

The lawyers of the former President of the United States are having to cite the fucking Gateway Pundit to try to defend their clients actions in inciting a murderous mob. Like, they no longer even try to hide their affinity for disinformation and outright lies. And most of the GOP Senators can't be bothered to pay attention, let alone convict.

And you're sitting here saying, "Democrats are bad too!"

Get fucked.

I long for the day where I can go back to distrusting all politicians equally, but that ship sailed when they fully and unequivocally embraced and enabled Trumpism.

Imagine being a Trumpist ER doctor and two patients arrive simultaneously needing treatment.

ER doc: (Turning to man with bloodied shirt holding a bath towel with a rapidly spreading red stain that is wrapped around his hand): What happened?

Patient #1: (Moaning) "Chainsaw, I cut my hand and it's dangling by a tendon. I think I might pass out."

ER doc: "Don't be such a drama queen", (turning to patient #2) "Let's have a look at that hangnail, shall we?"

• Like 1

Fuck off stupid whatabout sock. Nobody clams the DNC is beyond reproach.
  • Hook 'Em 4

I guarantee the N word has been thrown around her house and among friends as a perjorative.  Waiting for that to come out.

Oh she will absolutely get caught saying that in public or on video before her next election.

I already predicted she’ll primary Brian Kemp and then it will be her versus Stacey Abrams for governor of Georgia.

She will absolutely lose control at some point and call her the N-word and the dog whistling will be something to behold.

4 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

Still waiting for a link to a thread where a Democrat is criticized. 

Look up Kathy Griffin.  She took it too far. But really, you're just on the wrong side of history. The modern conservative viewpoint is intolerant and it desires punitive action against others for their skin color or gender. Or for being born poor.  Or for believing in science.  These things just aren't all that acceptable. Nobody needs to tolerate intolerance. 

"Cops, quit killing black people!" and "Cops, keep killing black people!" are not equal and opposite statements, either politically or otherwise. Sometimes wrong is just wrong. 

I could certainly nitpick issues with some Dem politicians that aren't progressive enough. But none of them called for the speaker of the house to be killed or believes in space lasers. There simply aren't equivalents. And you know that rocko.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Look up Kathy Griffin.  She took it too far. But really, you're just on the wrong side of history. The modern conservative viewpoint is intolerant and it desires punitive action against others for their skin color or gender. Or for being born poor.  Or for believing in science.  These things just aren't all that acceptable. Nobody needs to tolerate intolerance. 

"Cops, quit killing black people!" and "Cops, keep killing black people!" are not equal and opposite statements, either politically or otherwise. Sometimes wrong is just wrong. 

I could certainly nitpick issues with some Dem politicians that aren't progressive enough. But none of them called for the speaker of the house to be killed or believes in space lasers. There simply aren't equivalents. And you know that rocko.

Motherfucker your guy STILL HAS PEOPLE IN PRISON for marijuana convictions from the crime bill he literally created. Do I need to get started on all of the terrible things Biden has either supported or written in to law? How tf do you just ignore or turn your head at this? Seriously, please explain. Progressive? Dude is a Republican's wet dream on paper and you keep enabling and defending these assholes. Crime bill, Patriot Act, the Wars, Welfare Reform, Nafta, Repealing Glass-Steagull, anti-universal healthcare, fervently anti-marijuana, systemic border abuse (all documented by the ACLU), bailing out and deregulating Wall St at every whim, stripping bankruptcy protections, sucking off the credit card lobby, imprisoning whistleblowers, the list goes on

• Fuck You 15

33 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

Motherfucker your guy STILL HAS PEOPLE IN PRISON for marijuana convictions from the crime bill he literally created. Do I need to get started on all of the terrible things Biden has either supported or written in to law? How tf do you just ignore or turn your head at this? Seriously, please explain. Progressive? Dude is a Republican's wet dream on paper and you keep enabling and defending these assholes. Crime bill, Patriot Act, the Wars, Welfare Reform, Nafta, Repealing Glass-Steagull, anti-universal healthcare, fervently anti-marijuana, systemic border abuse (all documented by the ACLU), bailing out and deregulating Wall St at every whim, stripping bankruptcy protections, sucking off the credit card lobby, imprisoning whistleblowers, the list goes on

There is a Biden thread if you want to go complain about him there. But you support all those things. And you support open insurrection. So not sure what you are complaining about. 

This is a thread about taking the car keys away from someone who believes in Jewish space lasers. And you compare this to policy disagreements. And half your shit about Biden is made up anyway. So yeah, I can disagree with Biden while also knowing that Biden isn't a complete imbecile that needs to be removed from government. You're a sham. And not even a good one. There is one big thing that soulless people like yourself that just want to watch the world burn miss. Its gonna be burning with you in it. Wake up. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

You don't get to be self-righteous and support this boomer racist fuckwit who has destroyed lives domestically, on our borders, and overseas in brown countries

Go fuck yourself.  Seriously, Fozz, get the fuck out.  Can we ban this asshole already?  He brings nothing to the board, period.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NorthLoop said:

If only someone would tie her to a chair and force her to interact with a group of downs children for a day until she started weeping with remorse. Then they could send those kids away and shoot her in the kneecap. 

There is nothing a child with Downs Syndrome could do to deserve a day with MTG. And if even if there were, the Constitution forbids cruel and unusual punishment. 

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Who was the crazy GOP congresswoman who opened up her campaign ad with her saying, "I'm not a Witch"?  I feel like that's how MJT is gonna have to start her 2022 campaign ads at this rate, "Hello, I'm Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, and I don't have Down's Syndrome."  

52 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Who was the crazy GOP congresswoman who opened up her campaign ad with her saying, "I'm not a Witch"?  I feel like that's how MJT is gonna have to start her 2022 campaign ads at this rate, "Hello, I'm Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, and I don't have Down's Syndrome."  

Let me google that for you. No wait, google it for yourself. 

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Christine O'Donnell - DE

Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft' - ABC News (go.com)

Edited by Matuka

9 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

There actually are space lasers.  They are non-denominational, however, and are not used to start forest fires.  I have done a lot of patent work on them.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/how-nasa-builds-a-space-laser

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

There actually are space lasers.  They are non-denominational, however, and are not used to start forest fires.  I have done a lot of patent work on them.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/how-nasa-builds-a-space-laser

Is that supposed to make us feel better?  An agnostic laser could just fire all willy-nilly like.  It acknowledges no faith, no holy days, nothing.  It's completely indifferent to the human search for answers, and thus---could kill with indifference.  It obviously doesn't respect the religious significance of Arbor Day.  

12 hours ago, FondrenRoad said:

There is a Biden thread if you want to go complain about him there. But you support all those things. And you support open insurrection. So not sure what you are complaining about. 

This is a thread about taking the car keys away from someone who believes in Jewish space lasers. And you compare this to policy disagreements. And half your shit about Biden is made up anyway. So yeah, I can disagree with Biden while also knowing that Biden isn't a complete imbecile that needs to be removed from government. You're a sham. And not even a good one. There is one big thing that soulless people like yourself that just want to watch the world burn miss. Its gonna be burning with you in it. Wake up. 

Nope I loathe all of those things. You support all of this as you continue to vote for it. And like clockwork someone who criticizes Biden is labeled a Bernie Bro, Trump cultist or supports MJT's lunacy. If something doesn't fit in your binary world of Dem vs Pub you have a meltdown. Two (even three!) things can be true at once. You can think the racist 94 crime bill is bad and also think MJT is a total loon (both are true btw). 

Good luck.

• Fuck You 7

Nope I loathe all of those things. You support all of this as you continue to vote for it. And like clockwork someone who criticizes Biden is labeled a Bernie Bro, Trump cultist or supports MJT's lunacy. If something doesn't fit in your binary world of Dem vs Pub you have a meltdown. Two (even three!) things can be true at once. You can think the racist 94 crime bill is bad and also think MJT is a total loon (both are true btw). 

Good luck.
MJT? I think you mean MTG. Get the fuck out of here. You are fucking worthless.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

12 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
16 minutes ago, fakebusiness said:

Good luck.

MJT? I think you mean MTG. Get the fuck out of here. You are fucking worthless.

Sorry I don't really gaf about a lunatic Republican with little power. 

• Fuck You 7

1 hour ago, fakebusiness said:

Good luck.

Dude, I know you think you are setting the world on fire with these scorching takes of yours, but they are basic AF. We went through all this ad nauseam in primary season. I agree with your assessment of Biden's record, but you are the sort of ally who does nothing but harm to the cause. You'll be negged to Bolivia before you learn, so I guess I am wasting keystrokes here. Study up before you come back with your next sock. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Sorry I don't really gaf about a lunatic Republican with little power. 

And you don’t gaf about the Party that condones her behavior and refuses to moderate or limit her conduct.

Which anyone with a non-MAGA brain and an absence of micro-penis understands is the bigger issue. But by all means, both sides this.
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, fakebusiness said:

Still waiting for a link to a thread where a Democrat is criticized. 

You're fucking free to use the search function.

I was plenty critical of Biden during the primaries when he was running against, in my opinion, what was about 10+ better candidates. The second it became Biden vs. Trump I was 100% on the Biden train.  That doesn't mean that I, and plenty of others in this forum, weren't critical of him and every other Democrat during the primaries.  

Quit hijacking this thread with your dumb bullshit.  If you want a thread to criticize Democrats, you are free to start one and plenty of us will participate.  This thread is about one person, and your deflection is a defense of her shittiness.  We see you. 

There are about 7,000 posts criticizing Democrats over their handling of the impeachment trial today alone.  

Speaking of which, here's your link, Jackass.

Trump Impeachment 2: Insurrection Boogaloo - Cloak Room - Surly Horns

Edited by Tom
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2