Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

“Actually, I want to thank the Democrats, now I don’t have to waste my time being a legislator. That shit is boring anyway. Now I’ll spend all my time just tweeting and traveling the country asking mouth breathers for money. That’s fun as hell and I like money. Peace out.”

- Great moments in American statesmanship 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

What’s amazing is that you can watch in real time how she starts with disingenuous but party approved line. But she can’t help herself and says what she really thinks:

”I’ve learned my lesson, and I have changed, and I was given the gift of admitting and confronting my mistakes. And now, you’re not punishing me— you are punishing the people of my district, your fellow citizens, who will be deprived of representation.....”

*lightbulb*

“But actually to hell with that , I didn’t want to work, that sucks. I just want to talk shit and make people angry all the time; which is what I thought you did in Congress.  It’s all the morons who voted for me expect, anyway. Now I get to do that, hell yeah.”

Edited by 956 Worldwide

Let me look out my front door, Marjorie....hang on....nope, all of our antifascists and BLM are busy mowing and grocery shopping, I think the national guard can stand down. Maybe your neighborhood in Georgia needs to have a talk with your little Chad army about not storming the Capitol.

11 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Soros drank the blood of a bald eagle while forcibly vaccinating a flag.

Which is not true. He paid me to do it for him. 

Paid you in worthless fiat scrip that the Rotschilds create out of thin air. You are his ssslave and have no awarenessss of what he isss.

8 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Better than creating pizza in a covideria.

It's a damn shame the Biden administration hasn't shut down those immigrant Coviderias.  

On 2/6/2021 at 10:41 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Let me look out my front door, Marjorie....hang on....nope, all of our antifascists and BLM are busy mowing and grocery shopping, I think the national guard can stand down. Maybe your neighborhood in Georgia needs to have a talk with your little Chad army about not storming the Capitol.

I'd love to hear the details of her blm/antifa wall. 

17 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

That's insightful stuff. I didn't realize the root of bullying was criminal trespass and theft of food. Bullies have been getting a raw deal. 

If you go to her twitter account, the thread for this is a little longer and she is urging private companies to band together and create their own platforms and marketplaces so they can "protect their conservative values and speech."

She also has this gem:

"Also, large corporations like big box stores and airlines are controlling public behavior through employment policies, rules for customers, and the woke mentality of inequality..."

Because people always hate having to wear pants over their boxers when they shop at Home Depot. Come to think of it, has MTG been in a Walmart lately? I'm not sure they have any rules about anything there anymore w/respect to public behavior. Didn't a woman cook meth in one of the aisles?

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

If you go to her twitter account, the thread for this is a little longer and she is urging private companies to band together and create their own platforms and marketplaces so they can "protect their conservative values and speech."

She also has this gem:

"Also, large corporations like big box stores and airlines are controlling public behavior through employment policies, rules for customers, and the woke mentality of inequality..."

Because people always hate having to wear pants over their boxers when they shop at Home Depot. Come to think of it, has MTG been in a Walmart lately? I'm not sure they have any rules about anything there anymore w/respect to public behavior. Didn't a woman cook meth in one of the aisles?

Its so contradictory and counterfactual.  Big box stores and airlines are paying for your campaign.

And, it's private business Marjorie, shouldn't they be able to decide their own policies?  As long as they don't have to bake cakes for fehgs?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Its so contradictory and counterfactual.  Big box stores and airlines are paying for your campaign.

And, it's private business Marjorie, shouldn't they be able to decide their own policies?  As long as they don't have to bake cakes for fehgs?

It is interesting that you used the word, ‘counterfactual.’ 
The journalism prof, Jay Rosen, uses that to describe the current GOP cult of Trump. I don’t believe he is the only one to do so, but he talks about the various problems it poses for legitimate media when reporting. That it is occurring at a time when the field has undergone massive changes, higher ed journalism/media departments have been eliminated, and consumers have turned into creators of news while simultaneously recording it.

Into this milieu and the vacuum left by the former President steps Marjorie Taylor Green. Ruth Ben Ghiat warns that the right is completely capable of having a female fascist leader and MGT is either attempting to cement her brand or audition for the ‘bulldog’ position along Trump’s side. 

True believers will never notice her hypocrisy.

7 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

She also has this gem:

Hmmmm.... this seems sort of socially-ism-istic

Apparently class of '96. Hopefully someone has verified that but she did serve as CFO at the company her father started and then sold to her and her husband (the president of the company). She stepped down from that position in 2011 and started the CrossFit gym in partnership with some 22 year old and coincidentally petitioned for divorce in 2012 but the court didn't grant the petition.

In short, lotta money and time and instead of calling up her neighbor Mr. Carter and saying, 'hey! you build houses and I own a building company, let's talk,' she went off the deep end into conspiracy land.