Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Why the fuck is her staff even letting read shit like this from Babylon or the Onion?  She's not gonna fucking get it, she's just gonna bury herself as being more and more stupid.  Seriously, between this and her fucking staffer calling me back to assure me that the Congresswoman does not have Down's Syndrome, who the fuck is running that Congressional office?  You shouldn't let her read anything that isn't offering high praise of her, nothing with satire or parody, nothing laden with critique.  Maybe toss her one CNN article per week to sort of remind her there is life outside your echo chamber, but you can't let her comment on shit like this---it only serves the narrative that she's mentally unstable.  

Watch this, I don't know how to get this on twitter or push through a meme to her office (I only leave bizarre voicemails).  You can get a picture of her with lots of lipstick on, with her thumbs up at a campaign event or speech.  And the caption would read, "What looks like three thumbs and works for American?  This Congresswoman, that's who!"  And nobody in the office would fucking get it.  But we'd go viral and I'll split the t-shirt proceeds with anyone that can help. 

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Why the fuck is her staff even letting read shit like this from Babylon or the Onion?  She's not gonna fucking get it, she's just gonna bury herself as being more and more stupid.  Seriously, between this and her fucking staffer calling me back to assure me that the Congresswoman does not have Down's Syndrome, who the fuck is running that Congressional office?  You shouldn't let her read anything that isn't offering high praise of her, nothing with satire or parody, nothing laden with critique.  Maybe toss her one CNN article per week to sort of remind her there is life outside your echo chamber, but you can't let her comment on shit like this---it only serves the narrative that she's mentally unstable.  

Watch this, I don't know how to get this on twitter or push through a meme to her office (I only leave bizarre voicemails).  You can get a picture of her with lots of lipstick on, with her thumbs up at a campaign event or speech.  And the caption would read, "What looks like three thumbs and works for American?  This Congresswoman, that's who!"  And nobody in the office would fucking get it.  But we'd go viral and I'll split the t-shirt proceeds with anyone that can help. 

Why would her staff be expected to be any less humorless than she is? Irony-deafness and humorlessness are practically requirements for the GOP in general; imagine how bad it is in the office of a MAGA nutjob.

Her staff was likely furiously drafting legislation based on the story, The Put God Back Into Track and Field Act, before someone on the Capitol cleaning staff came in, saw the Bee piece, laughed, and said, "I love their absurdism."

Then the staff looks up absurdism, googles the Bee, and has to break the news to Congresswoman Machine-gun Margie that maybe it's a hoax. Just another case of the ebil MSM lying to the people.

In short: Idiot World

• Hook 'Em 2

So you're saying, it is literally a good thing she and her staff have no committee obligations this session because it takes them hours upon hours just to figure out what satire is.  You could have told me she is proposing legislation to "Put God Back into Track & Field Act", first step is to quit having M&W Track and M&W Swimming and M&W Tennis programs at schools, separate it all out no matter the cost.  Separate facilities, separate transportation, separate competitive meets, all of it---completely segregate it out...you know...like how Georgia used to it.  And I would have completely believed it.  I guess we're all guilty of no longer being able to see the light, only shades of darkness in one another.  I mean, I was always this cynical and skeptical...but I at least had a sense of humor about it.  Fuckwards like her took that away.  We used to be able to laugh at people like this, now we just have to sit and wonder in fear---what they're gonna do next. 

16 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

UGa should get its degree back.

I know from personal experience that it's not very hard to get into a big Southern state school, but I am still surprised that she managed to graduate. I think of Georgia as losing enough football games to have some academic standards. Also, unless Athens has been identity-scraped to the extent that Austin has, I have a hard time picturing her there, if she was like she is now-- she seems like she'd flee that gay hippy liberal scene and finish up at Bob Jones or whatnot.

Maybe there are some old photos of her and her friends, all dressed like The Cure and yelling Meat Is Murder.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Lobo said:

She doesn't strike me as someone who would hire a competent staff.

14 minutes ago, The Hot Dog Buffet said:

She doesn't strike me as someone who would hire a competent staff.

She and the other MAGA Barbie (The one in Colorado, not Gaetz) probably just went down to the temp agency and hired a bunch of people with resumes that said things like "Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and modern telephone systems" 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

She and the other MAGA Barbie (The one in Colorado, not Gaetz) probably just went down to the temp agency and hired a bunch of people with resumes that were created using the Corporate B.S. Generator 

credibly reconceptualize B2B web services

energistically productivate backward-compatible results

professionally cloudify market positioning potentialities

Try it! https://www.atrixnet.com/bs-generator.html

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

This may have been posted a little over a week ago (and over ten pages back) and I missed it, but IMO it is telling the platforms that MTG is on as a Rep. Telegram is full of Holocaust deniers, anti-semites, and other extremist groups. She is using a broad communication strategy (like Cawthorn) and reaching out to the aggrieved. The 'America First' values is emphasized again. They don't want the Biden team to co-opt that. Biden in office, he should so do that. Set them back on their heels.

5 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Apparently class of '96. Hopefully someone has verified that but she did serve as CFO at the company her father started and then sold to her and her husband (the president of the company). She stepped down from that position in 2011 and started the CrossFit gym in partnership with some 22 year old and coincidentally petitioned for divorce in 2012 but the court didn't grant the petition.

In short, lotta money and time and instead of calling up her neighbor Mr. Carter and saying, 'hey! you build houses and I own a building company, let's talk,' she went off the deep end into conspiracy land.

That bit about the divorce following stepping down from the family business is interdasting.  I hadn't seen that before.  Some intriguing possibilities there.  I'm kind of thinking someone should do a really deep dive on her personal life.

So Congresswoman, does this mean you are changing your viewpoint on LBGQT individuals? Because you were awfully insistent on defining who and what others are and should be.

@TwiceHorn--I agree, but I wonder if her $$ has caused some lips to seal up tighter than a cat's bagel butt.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
  • Hook 'Em 3

Apparently class of '96. Hopefully someone has verified that but she did serve as CFO at the company her father started and then sold to her and her husband (the president of the company). She stepped down from that position in 2011 and started the CrossFit gym in partnership with some 22 year old and coincidentally petitioned for divorce in 2012 but the court didn't grant the petition.
In short, lotta money and time and instead of calling up her neighbor Mr. Carter and saying, 'hey! you build houses and I own a building company, let's talk,' she went off the deep end into conspiracy land.

Class of 96???? She’s two years younger than me but looks two decades older.

More proof Bama > UGA lol

Wonder if she was in a sorority.
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 2/6/2021 at 12:19 AM, brakeman said:

I used to work in that section.  I installed an un-permitted direct TV dish up there for testing the use of public satellites with encrypted data.  That plane strike probably took it out.  My mom worked in the far left side of the picture up until a couple months before this happened.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I know from personal experience that it's not very hard to get into a big Southern state school, but I am still surprised that she managed to graduate. I think of Georgia as losing enough football games to have some academic standards. Also, unless Athens has been identity-scraped to the extent that Austin has, I have a hard time picturing her there, if she was like she is now-- she seems like she'd flee that gay hippy liberal scene and finish up at Bob Jones or whatnot.

Maybe there are some old photos of her and her friends, all dressed like The Cure and yelling Meat Is Murder.

Shut your mouth.  How can you say I go about things the wrong way?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Babylon Bee's next headline should be Expert At Spotting Fake News Has Opinions On Things

Babylon Bee Headline Accidentally Inspires Appropriate Amount of Laughter From Humorless Crazy Woman.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

MTG did not start out as a bleach bottle blonde in case anyone had a doubt:

May be an image of 2 people

May be an image of 2 people

. . . looks like a stereotypical Dave Matthews Band loving normie (not that there's anything wrong with that, necessarily).

Somewhere she had a break with reality. 

I've been looking so long at these pictures of MTG that I almost believe they are real.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I've been looking so long at these pictures of MTG that I almost believe they are real.

Once you get the Gates' Chip in your vaccine, all will become comfortably numb.

Just a little pinprick . . . 

Edited by washparkhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 2

The extra "E" in "Greene" stands for Equine. 

By the looks of those old photos, she needs to take her personal, at-home mini Jewish space laser back to her eyebrows and settle that score.  

For the record-never appropriate to mock a woman's looks for any reason unless that woman will very likely end up having access to classified national security briefings and her twisted personal belief system could very well cause the deaths of innocent people.  

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

I get the sense that she’s running her Twitter herself. She was for sure lying about someone else running her Twitter and Facebook in 2018 and before. It’s kind of important for people building the type of “brand” she is. People are shitty at a lot of things, including detecting fake news— but it turns out we’re actually pretty damn good at identifying unique voices on social media, and shitty at replicating them.

She’s not a Congressperson in the traditional sense. She’s not educating herself on Roberts Rules or what part of the budget flows to her district. Most of her caucus doesn’t want to know her. Lobbyists don’t want to get close to her. She’s not on committees (ha).

So she’s doing what she did before election. Her staff answers the phones and sets up such meetings as she can get. And she shitposts, to include blithely retweeting dumbass shit she sees in the feed, while she hate watches MSNBC and CNN.

Edited by 956 Worldwide
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I get the sense that she’s running her Twitter herself. She was for sure lying about someone else running her Twitter and Facebook in 2018 and before. It’s kind of important for people building the type of “brand” she is. People are shitty at a lot of things, including detecting fake news— but it turns out we’re actually pretty damn good at identifying unique voices on social media, and shitty at replicating them.

She’s not a Congressperson in the traditional sense. She’s not educating herself on Roberts Rules or what part of the budget flows to her district. Most of her caucus doesn’t want to know her. Lobbyists don’t want to get close to her. She’s not on committees (ha).

So she’s doing what she did before election. Her staff answers the phones and sets up such meetings as she can get. And she shitposts, to include blithely retweeting dumbass shit she sees in the feed, while she hate watches MSNBC and CNN.

what is awesome is that she will get re-elected, despite being completely unable to represent the people of her district.

17 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

what is awesome is that she will get re-elected, despite being completely unable to represent the people of her district.

She's completely unable to represent the people of her grocer's frozen aisle.  

So yeah, 2024 VP candidate.  Book it.  

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

1 hour ago, washparkhorn said:

Once you get the Gates' Chip in your vaccine, all will become comfortably numb.

Just a little pinprick . . . 

@washparkhorn - is this some weird Katfid thing I don't know about? All British bands are the same?

95644732_2966259300161159_1442390605161299968_o.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

If Junior says it was all Brady and no Belichick, then it was all Brady and no Belichick.  I've been burned too many times going against Junior's insight.

As a Patriots fan that tweet pisses me off like I can't tell you.  The mouth breathers like Jr. spew shit like that and dumb asses believe it just as if he told them the earth was flat and his father is a great business man.

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This is the new GOP leadership model.  The only things of any value are trolling and owning the libz.  That's it.  

23 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Etp8Cn4XIAEto0r?format=jpg&name=large

16 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

Is she advocating price controls? Sounds like a commie

She wants everybody to ditch their iPhones and Android phones, and ditch modern social media.

She wants us to go back to flip phones and GeoCities sites, when it was harder to say mean things about her.

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

The voters of her district have plenty of immigrants to blame for their ills in lieu of competent representation. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This is the new GOP leadership model.  The only things of any value are trolling and owning the libz.  That's it.  

All of DJTs executive orders and any other action he took— combined— meant less to his voters than his shitposting and the media coverage of his shitposting. He won a Presidential election he shouldn’t have, he almost won another one, and got more votes than any Republican in history. The apprentices were taking notes.