The US and Korea

RomaVicta

3 hours ago, Enchubben said:

so if Kim is dead, and China controls North Korea, and Lebron James owes his allegiance to China, but is also the King, does that make Lebron James the king of North Korea?

Rodman would probably knock Lebron on his ass and take over NK in that situation.

Kim going out like this, if he is going out, is among the more dangerous situations for NK.  There is a possibility the outcome is positive but it’s more likely going to be a deadly power struggle at the top of the government.  Kim doesn’t have a strong or assigned successor to my knowledge.  His sister is probably the strongest power player tho. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

“May you live in interesting times”

If you can't trust boxing emcee Zora Suleman to give you the skinny on what Hong Kong Satellite TV (who?), and only Hong Kong Satellite TV (who?), is reporting then who can you trust? Does Hong Kong Satellite TV (who?) not have their own Twitter that she could @ rather than hashtag?

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

If you can't trust boxing emcee Zora Suleman to give you the skinny on what Hong Kong Satellite TV (who?), and only Hong Kong Satellite TV (who?), is reporting then who can you trust? Does Hong Kong Satellite TV (who?) not have their own Twitter that she could @ rather than hashtag?

Well for one thing she looks hot, so I trust her.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

North Korea is going to have a woman leader before the USA.

And we know how much Trump despises powerful women, so I can only conclude relations with NK are going to be a shitshow as long as he’s president.

What a nasty comment

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

North Korea is going to have a woman leader before the USA.

And we know how much Trump despises powerful women, so I can only conclude relations with NK are going to be a shitshow as long as he’s president.

Nothing great about this, sister Kim is likely to make Bloody Mary look like Angela Merkel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Look...am I saying “would?”
Yes. Yes I am.
Is part of the reason because she’s almost certainly an evil psycho?
Maybe. Ok, yes.
Why the freaking interrogation, man?

As long as she doesn’t cut her hair like her brother I probably would too.

15 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Ah that may be bullshit. We’ll see if it gets confirmed

No way he's not either already dead, or on death's door.  

I can't imagine a scenario where a country like NK wouldn't be pushing back if the rumors weren't true.  I mean it's been almost a week, and there has been no word out of Pyongyang denying them.  

North Korean state media is reporting that Kim Jong-Un appeared at the opening of a fertilizer factory today. No photos were provided. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-52508437

Watching PBS NewsHour they said South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported the same. The South Koreans have been pretty steady in their reporting that they had no evidence that Kim was dead.