Site improvements

immamac

I’d give offer $10k to whoever can stop the same announcement over and over from popping up after I haven’t looked at the site for a short amount of time. I really don’t care about how you came up with the latest motto or your latest podcast.  

3 hours ago, Rex Kramer said:

I’d give offer $10k to whoever can stop the same announcement over and over from popping up after I haven’t looked at the site for a short amount of time. I really don’t care about how you came up with the latest motto or your latest podcast.  

I'd be happy to do that for you but will need to get a contract together for the $10K transfer before I sign you up for TreeFiddy club.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

I'd be happy to do that for you but will need to get a contract together for the $10K transfer before I sign you up for TreeFiddy club.

If I sign up do I get an AgTag too?

• 3 weeks later...

would it be possible for the mobile version or app the have the thread title floating at the top? I often click "next unread topic" and I have to scroll all the way to top to see what thread I'm even reading? is it me? am I the problem? no, it's the children.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 6/7/2024 at 1:24 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

would it be possible for the mobile version or app the have the thread title floating at the top? I often click "next unread topic" and I have to scroll all the way to top to see what thread I'm even reading? is it me? am I the problem? no, it's the children.

@immamac

I know you got other shit going, but thought I might put this on your radar. thanks!

I’m sure this has already been proposed multiple times, and there’s probably a good reason for its absence, but the lack of a “Classics” thread like we had in the Hornfans days is something I miss.  

Additionally, if one goal is to increase traffic from Gen Y and Z, then Classics is useful as a repository for all the inside jokes that are otherwise a barrier to a lurker who might otherwise engage with the board.

3 hours ago, LCHorn said:

I’m sure this has already been proposed multiple times, and there’s probably a good reason for its absence, but the lack of a “Classics” thread like we had in the Hornfans days is something I miss.  

Additionally, if one goal is to increase traffic from Gen Y and Z, then Classics is useful as a repository for all the inside jokes that are otherwise a barrier to a lurker who might otherwise engage with the board.

PM Derka