Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

17 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

OMG! Here comes the obligatory "she's a female post" Fuck off. go and fuck off @Bama Chick who suggests I photoshop myself!~ I hope she is happy with her stunning bullshit.  Fuck all y'all haters. Seriously, the last time y'all saw any pussy was a stray cat. Take your squish and your mittens and jerk off to Tron. Fuck. 

We have plenty of women who post in here; even if most are disguised as men, they still get respect if earned. You’re getting shit because your posts aren’t making any fucking sense. Your rant post doesn’t even make sense. If you want to chalk that up to being a female, that’s on you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

We have plenty of women who post in here; even if most are disguised as men, they still get respect if earned. You’re getting shit because your posts aren’t making any fucking sense. Your rant post doesn’t even make sense. If you want to chalk that up to being a female, that’s on you. 

Really? I have seen your posts. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nicole44 said:

OMG! Here comes the obligatory "she's a female post" Fuck off. go and fuck off @Bama Chick who suggests I photoshop myself!~ I hope she is happy with her stunning bullshit.  Fuck all y'all haters. Seriously, the last time y'all saw any pussy was a stray cat. Take your squish and your mittens and jerk off to Tron. Fuck. 

It moved.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

Guilbeau? 

Coaching change at TCU and apparently Texas is back in contact. 

Just now, Dummy said:

Roach: "Spoke to a source today who feels Guilbeau will ultimately end up back at Texas. Not sure yet if this is that, but i'm checking."

Nahlin said in that On3 podcast earlier that he didn't think Jaylon was a take for Texas. He skipped over him pretty quick but basically said despite his visiting this weekend he still felt the kid would end up at Tcu or Baylor because he felt Texas would prefer to use that potential spot on a transfer S instead. Maybe Hyphen let them know he is heading elsewhere and that opened a spot or maybe IT was just wrong /shrug 

4 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

My brother listened to an interview with the new tech coach McGuire and he mentioned something insightful about rhule. Rhule’s philosophy was to stay in 25-30 range overall and target hungry players who were willing to do whatever it takes to be successful. Basically the top tier guys Baylor could get would have to big a miss ratio so he went after the guys they could get guaranteed then have a roster full of kids who were hard workers. It seems to have paid off for him and aranda is seeing the fruits of that strategy now I think. 

If you want to read a good article on Rhule recruiting... he values speed.  Rhule stocked his roster with raw, high-upside athletes. They required development but many of the players shared traits the NFL desired: Speed, length, size, explosiveness.

"Behold the analytics revolution: If you’re gonna miss, miss fast"

ByCHRIS HUMMER Jun 25, 2019

https://247sports.com/Article/College-football-recruiting-testing-numbers-Tracking-Football-133192451/ 

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

Look...

I don't know if Sark is the right head coach or not, but I do know that guys like PK, Bo Davis, Flood, Banks, Choate, and Drayton didn't suddenly forget how to coach overnight. And it's not like these guys are jabronis from mid-majors like the previous HFC's staffs were.

OK, maybe Choate was, but anyway...

There is absolutely no reason for a staff with these skins on the wall to have a team this bad, no matter how much CTJ impotently flails at his keyboard about oh how horrible Sark is. Sark might be mediocre, but he was never this horrible unless, well, unless he inherited a winless team, and he coached at actual major FBS schools like USC and with lesser assistants than he has now.

What makes no sense to me is how otherwise intelligent people can look at the evidence of how our highly-rated classes of the past few years have wased away into nothing more than a bunch of guys too shitty to find decent landing spots through the portal, guys who've never had the same coach more than 2 seasons straight, and expect a winning team.

The only explanation that makes sense is that it's the players, and when I hear stories about Herman deliberately poisoning the well, ... suddenly this assfucking of a season starts to make sense.

Truth.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Look...

I don't know if Sark is the right head coach or not, but I do know that guys like PK, Bo Davis, Flood, Banks, Choate, and Drayton didn't suddenly forget how to coach overnight. And it's not like these guys are jabronis from mid-majors like the previous HFC's staffs were.

OK, maybe Choate was, but anyway...

There is absolutely no reason for a staff with these skins on the wall to have a team this bad, no matter how much CTJ impotently flails at his keyboard about oh how horrible Sark is. Sark might be mediocre, but he was never this horrible unless, well, unless he inherited a winless team, and he coached at actual major FBS schools like USC and with lesser assistants than he has now.

What makes no sense to me is how otherwise intelligent people can look at the evidence of how our highly-rated classes of the past few years have wased away into nothing more than a bunch of guys too shitty to find decent landing spots through the portal, guys who've never had the same coach more than 2 seasons straight, and expect a winning team.

The only explanation that makes sense is that it's the players, and when I hear stories about Herman deliberately poisoning the well, ... suddenly this assfucking of a season starts to make sense.

Honestly I think Sark fell backwards on top of a wine bottle and is now claiming someone shoved it up his ass. It just happens to sync up that he's able to sell it that way because the players have the 4th quarter fight of a titmouse. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 minutes ago, Barbacoa said:

Honestly I think Sark fell backwards on top of a wine bottle and is now claiming someone shoved it up his ass. It just happens to sync up that he's able to sell it that way because the players have the 4th quarter fight of a titmouse. 

The 1st KU drive I could tell the players didn't give a shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

Y’all thinking banks is flipping to this shit show are off your rocker. He may very well decommit because he wants to stay home, but he’s much more likely to end up at aggy than Texas.

Now I know for a fact Texas still communicates with him often, and he may have indicated that he’s considering staying in state after all, but doubt that means Texas is in the drivers seat. 

Gerry Hamilton

IT spoke to a source on the West Coast that is extremely familiar with USC verbal Devin Brown's recruitment. The word following the 6-foot-3, 195-pounders official visit to Texas last weekend was that the Longhorns more than made an impression. Brown "loved his visit to Texas" last weekend. The thought by the West Coast source is that Texas has a real shot to land Brown. To the point of saying Texas over Ole Miss and Ohio State headed into Brown's OV to Ohio State this weekend.

The Ohio State visit will be an interesting sell for the Buckeyes. The quarterback room is stacked with high-end talent, indulging freshman Quinn Ewers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Enchubben said:

Y’all thinking banks is flipping to this shit show are off your rocker. He may very well decommit because he wants to stay home, but he’s much more likely to end up at aggy than Texas.

Now I know for a fact Texas still communicates with him often, and he may have indicated that he’s considering staying in state after all, but doubt that means Texas is in the drivers seat. 

Not sure about that regarding aggy. He had visits scheduled to both recently but only went to Texas. Not saying it's likely but that's a promising data point. 

10 hours ago, Michael Knight said:

Your insider sounds like a moron who doesn't understand that the Bears aren't a college team

There’s an equal chance that the insider is correct but Tom Herman is a moron that doesn’t understand the bears aren’ta college team.

(or maybe it confirms aranda to LSU and Herman to Baylor)

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting