This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

21 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Getting in a drunken 6th Street fight is stupid in the first place, but are there no gotdamn rules anymore?!? Your buddy goes down from a totally fair punch, then you and at least two of your boys start attacking? That's some bullshit

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Getting in a drunken 6th Street fight is stupid in the first place, but are there no gotdamn rules anymore?!? Your buddy goes down from a totally fair punch, then you and at least two of your boys start attacking? That's some bullshit

Agreed. People who jump others are clowns. But yeah, there are zero rules. He's lucky one of them didn't pull out a gun and starts shooting. Happens too often after these fights on the streets. 

Go tend to your friend who is out cold on the street. He and your group took the L. And those dorks who tried to jump him couldn't fight worth a shit anyways. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Deep Ellum in Dallas the same way. Have zero desire to go to any these days.

I was there a few months back after a stars game. I haven’t been there in decades. Had a great time to be honest. Bounced around I think 3 bars. But I did feel like I was somebody’s dad.

On 7/15/2022 at 12:05 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Damn, how hard do you have to hit your head for your limbs to do that?

Also... watch enough Muay Thai fight videos, specifically of Saenchai, and you learn quick not to let someone catch your leg.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Superhero said:

Also... watch enough Muay Thai fight videos, specifically of Saenchai, and you learn quick not to let someone catch your leg.

Really looks like a true fatality there. 

On 6/28/2022 at 7:16 AM, ChickenSandwich said:

Brutal, 6th street

On 7/6/2022 at 10:29 AM, HenryJames said:

That guy should be in jail.

You know who shouldn't be in jail? Whoever filmed/uploaded this... high res, landscape mode, not too jumpy, didnt make you wait 3 minutes for the actual action. Just a masterpiece. I nominate them for the Worldstar HOF. 

• Haha 2

On 7/15/2022 at 2:05 PM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

On 7/16/2022 at 3:47 PM, Superhero said:

On 7/16/2022 at 4:49 PM, nnm said:

Really looks like a true fatality there. 

21 hours ago, Longhornstampede said:

That dude's brain got kicked back to factory reset! 

Fencing response

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response

The fencing response is an unnatural position of the arms following a concussion. Immediately after moderate forces have been applied to the brainstem, the forearms are held flexed or extended (typically into the air) for a period lasting up to several seconds after the impact. The fencing response is often observed during athletic competition involving contact, such as combat sports, American football, hockey, rugby union, rugby league and Australian rules football. It is used as an overt indicator of injury force magnitude and midbrain localization to aid in injury identification and classification for events including on-field and/or bystander observations of sports-related head injuries.[1]

• Hook 'Em 1

There was another video on this thread where someone went into fencing repose (is that the correct usage?) after getting taken down.

Watch the Asian guy’s legs and feet go stiff, and his mouth in an involuntary “O” shape. He’s gotta be eating through a straw for a few days after that hit. 

6 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

The true definition of haymakers.

A friend of mine had a motto; "It's a sorry pair of feet that will stand still and let your ass take a beating." Someone should have told her she could take a couple of steps out of the path of a punch.

7 minutes ago, futureman said:

that vid is strange. first two guys fighting each other, third guy intervenes and now the first two guys are cool, go after third guy.

First two guys were on same team fighting a third guy that ran out door, 4th guy is the one that got baptized. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/27/2022 at 11:24 AM, closetohumping said:

I'm convinced if his name was Ricky Johnson and if he was caucasian he would've been more popular than Flair.

He was incredible and the match with Randy Savage at Wrestlemania III, including the dramatic arc that led up to it is one of the greatest things I've ever seen and probably the pinnacle of American professional wrestling as a performing art form. 

• Like 1