This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out

Vic Mackey

13 hours ago, irishtexan said:

he wasn't taking punches. Like the dude at Applebees, he's was just face slapping lil dude over and over and over again. Lil dude did clearly get pretty faded from those slaps.

Yep and just like the Applebees dude, it was a more humiliating beatdown b/c of it.  "Bitch, I'm not even gonna bother making a fist, b/c you're such a pussy..."

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, closetohumping said:

They just have to control their emotions.

Sad to say that's not the first time I've heard someone say "there's black people and then there are _______"

When I was around 10 years old, I had picked up this affectation.  It was a sorta "natural" thing that just flowed like saying "Hi" to someone you pass in the grocery store aisles.

I didn't even notice it, even if I didn't really ever have those sorta ideas in my head.  I'd rather go with "There's humans, & then there's assholes."

17 hours ago, nnm said:

Very satisfying. Except for he obnoxious dubbed soundtrack. 

legit question....  is he the aggressor for no reason?

I could see an argument that he was protecting the ladies and loser who kept trying to pull them away.

but I could also see an argument where he bows up, shoulder checks the guys who may or may not have been tracking down the ladies.... and then starts throwing hands for his enjoyment. 

kinda reminds me of the gutter cockney, wales and scottish fights where a dude just wants to throw hands and fuck shit up.