Jump to content

This Guy Got Knocked The Fuckkkkk Out


Vic Mackey

Recommended Posts

I read two articles this morning that both included the shortened video where it appears the fight began with the United employee slapping Langley. That makes it appear like the airline worker was the instigator and got what he deserved. The longer clip still doesn’t show how it started, but it looks much worse for Langley. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I read two articles this morning that both included the shortened video where it appears the fight began with the United employee slapping Langley.

fits the agenda. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, maninblack said:

 

“There was no need, there was no need”

Yes, there was. And big dude is the hero we all needed in that moment. 

  • Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, smuggs said:

His decision to confront the twice-his-size former heavyweight boxer is almost as bad as his decision to wear a Gucci man purse in public.

It’s not a man purse. It’s a carry-all. 

  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Down the street from my house, the most Mueller fight ever:

 

Oh I’m doing GREAT actually

I can’t hear the audio well enough. What is the supposed reason for the fight?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, UT_OB1 said:

I can’t hear the audio well enough. What is the supposed reason for the fight?

Guy walking away from camera didn't like that the little black dog got too close to him when they crossed paths. Lady holding him did have a tight-ish grip on the leash but Guy talked shit while crossing the street. The BF/husband of the lady asks Guy what his problem is, they talk shit but Guy tells lady to shut up, BF/husband says "Don't talk to her like that" then starts beating on Guy.  

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, achooloco said:

Guy walking away from camera didn't like that the little black dog got too close to him when they crossed paths. Lady holding him did have a tight-ish grip on the leash but Guy talked shit while crossing the street. The BF/husband of the lady asks Guy what his problem is, they talk shit but Guy tells lady to shut up, BF/husband says "Don't talk to her like that" then starts beating on Guy.  

I’m gonna guess the guy that got his ass beat is from california and he can go fuck himself. 

  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 8:41 PM, achooloco said:

Guy walking away from camera didn't like that the little black dog got too close to him when they crossed paths. Lady holding him did have a tight-ish grip on the leash but Guy talked shit while crossing the street. The BF/husband of the lady asks Guy what his problem is, they talk shit but Guy tells lady to shut up, BF/husband says "Don't talk to her like that" then starts beating on Guy.  

Yeah, looked like the guy walking away was looking for a fight until he figured out that the other dude actually was willing to swing.  Then it becomes" I didn't want to fight.  You just assaulted me"

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Yeah, looked like the guy walking away was looking for a fight until he figured out that the other dude actually was willing to swing.  Then it becomes" I didn't want to fight.  You just assaulted me"

The real sad part is that the guy had a good 15 seconds or so to beat on the douche and said douche was still able to get up and follow him. Guy needs to up his punch game.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Brutal, 6th street

 

Being passed-out drunk and picking fights is not a good combination, but the two frequently go together. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...