2022 Transfer Thread - It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

closetojumping

46 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

We are leaving the Big 12.  No reason to keep defending it anymore.

Have never defended it. Just stating facts. Even once we’re in the sec, unless things change in the other 2 conferences. The big 12 will still be a better conference as a whole

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

"Inside Texas has learned that contact between Texas and Pitt receiver Jordan Addison has slowed precipitously in the last 12-16 hours.

While there has been no final answer given to Texas at this time, it’s indicative of a recruitment likely headed in another direction."

Edited by Hookem2147

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

"Inside Texas has learned that contact between Texas and Pitt receiver Jordan Addison has slowed precipitously in the last 12-16 hours.

While there has been no final answer given to Texas at this time, it’s indicative of a recruitment likely headed in another direction."

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

the office rage GIF

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

LOL, what a weird way to phrase that. "Contact really dropped off between the hours of 11pm and 3am."

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

So much drama around this basic fact: One team has a proven quarterback and coach and the other doesn’t.

Its that simple.

I'm not sure I'd call Williams "proven".

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Horn Dog said:

We can still turn this around but we need to act fact!   I just need all of you to transfer $350 in bitcoin to me, but you have to do it now!  This is a very limited time offer.

Yeah cool... Just $350?

Oh, I'm gonna need your wallet I'd and seed phrase. 

3 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Listened to Colin recently.  Caleb would've been first pick this year and one GM likes him more than Stroud.

Cowturd can't drink all day if he doesn't start drinking when he wakes up...

Colin-Cowherd-Biography-Wiki-Family-Educ

20 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

We can still turn this around but we need to act fact!   I just need all of you to transfer $350 in bitcoin to me, but you have to do it now!  This is a very limited time offer.

Ok, so what is that these days, three Bitcoin?