The 2021 Gold Cup

Knoxtnhorn

I don't know if thats the best win I've ever seen by the MNT - but it's sure as shit the most impressive. 

Unreal. El Tri can keep the lights on and practice pks while their fans drunkenly stumble out in tears. Doesn't matter. 1-0 bitches. 2 in a row.

• Hook 'Em 2

Mexico deserved to lose what the fuck was that shit Jesus H Christ. Played like a bunch of pussy ass bitches and lubed their asses in the process. This team has no heart. No chemistry. Just everyone doing their own shit. I ain’t even mad that was just disappointing as fuck.

Congrats you assholes.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jersey Man10 said:

Mexico deserved to lose what the fuck was that shit Jesus H Christ. Played like a bunch of pussy ass bitches and lubed their asses in the process. This team has no heart. No chemistry. Just everyone doing their own shit. I ain’t even mad that was just disappointing as fuck.

Congrats you assholes.

It’s the haircuts. 

2 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

Congrats you assholes.

tenor.gif?itemid=12400026

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

Congrats you assholes.

la tri were undone by the small pitch

Fuckers in CONCACAF telling me, always in Jerry World USMNT ain’t bout this, USMNT ain’t bout that our boys play all over Europe and them He, he they say they don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about USMNT ain’t no hittas USMNT ain’t this USMNT a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t train with that them Y'all know the USMNT got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at Mexico and shit they been on the come up since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' them like that They savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about USMNT I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

Fuckers in CONCACAF telling me, always in Jerry World USMNT ain’t bout this, USMNT ain’t bout that our boys play all over Europe and them He, he they say they don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about USMNT ain’t no hittas USMNT ain’t this USMNT a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t train with that them Y'all know the USMNT got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at Mexico and shit they been on the come up since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' them like that They savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about USMNT I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1

Dear Mexico, I Love your country, I love your music, booze, food, history, culture, etc. 

I fucking hate El Tri and your fans. FUCK YOU PUTOS. 

Best part of tonight is Vegas is full of pissed off Mexican fans drinking modelo and shitty tequila bitching about el Yanqui and adding to our tax coffers. 

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Dear Mexico, I Love your country, I love your music, booze, food, history, culture, etc. 

I fucking hate El Tri and your fans. FUCK YOU PUTOS. 

Best part of tonight is Vegas is full of pissed off Mexican fans drinking modelo and shitty tequila bitching about el Yanqui and adding to our tax coffers. 

goddamn Circus Circus is gonna be lit af tonight 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1