Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

There is something so stupid, so aggie about taking PWO from Rice when you are down 11(?) scholarship players. Yeah he is PWO in name only, once Jimbo fails to reach 85 not even they are dumb enough not to give him the scholarship they backhanded promised.

4 minutes ago, texifornia said:

BOMC is back babyyyy

FmM0ibSXwAA_W8o?format=jpg&name=largeFmM0i3KXoAAu2Eg?format=jpg&name=largeFmM0jPCXkAIW97r?format=jpg&name=largeFmM0jmYXkAk520y?format=jpg&name=large

All sports in 2023 are going to stink it up? 

Top 10 in MBB
Better record in WBB
Will be better in softball than them
aggy may be better in baseball, but won't matter because they won't do shit with it, as usual
Men and women's swimming #2 in preseason lists
Texas T&F will likely be ranked higher when the preseason rankings come out in a week and a half
WTN is #1 to open the season
MTN is top 10 to open the season

Oh yeah and we just won a title in volleyball.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Js1 said:

All sports in 2023 are going to stink it up? 

Top 10 in MBB
Better record in WBB
Will be better in softball than them
aggy may be better in baseball, but won't matter because they won't do shit with it, as usual
Men and women's swimming #2 in preseason lists
Texas T&F will likely be ranked higher when the preseason rankings come out in a week and a half
WTN is #1 to open the season
MTN is top 10 to open the season

Oh yeah and we just won a title in volleyball.  

Yeah but what about Meat Judging you brain dead sip?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Yes dipshit. Colt couldn’t handle the stage, so he garnered up a “mysterious non contact injury” in the biggest game of his life.  

These motherfuckers literally make my head hurt.  Similar to a sinus headache. Just a pain that can’t be controlled.  

I'd forgotten about that miserable fucking fiction they invented to feel better about themselves being losers. Cart McCry is something I could never forget. Even Colt's lil' brother whupped that ass in College Station.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

I'd forgotten about that miserable fucking fiction they invented to feel better about themselves being losers. Cart McCry is something I could never forget. Even Colt's lil' brother whupped that ass in College Station.

Cart McCry was their cheap ass late hit on that interception.   I don’t remember too many of them talking shit in ‘08 before the title game. Probably had sawed off horns with bandaid shirts again, coattail riding is one of their most sacred turditions. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I’m not aware of this. Did they miss the play when the giant fucker barreled straight into Colt’s shoulder?

19 minutes ago, Vertuzzi said:

I’m not aware of this. Did they miss the play when the giant fucker barreled straight into Colt’s shoulder?

They live in an alternate reality. They create it and it becomes their truth forever.

Like us "watering the field" in 1998 before Ricky broke the rushing record.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

They live in an alternate reality. They create it and it becomes their truth forever.

Like us "watering the field" in 1998 before Ricky broke the rushing record.

Which is something those assholes did in 1963. I watched the show about that season on LHN (it's great).

The powerful Texas team went to College Station where the Aggies had been watering the field all week. They spray painted the morass green to hide the fact. DKR was furious, and the dirty trick almost worked.

It hadn't rained in days, and all the Texas white uniforms were smeared with mud and green paint. Man, we smeared those fuckers through the 50s, 60s and 70s. They've got a lie about that all lined up, too. We've all heard it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Wasn’t @Walden Ponderer a prof there for a while, then suddenly moved to nawf cakilaky?

10 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I don't think he was a professor. I think he worked in IT or software there. 

RIP, Walden. I assume he either went to the great beyond, or he's been thrown into the nuthouse with Randolph Duke. Seems like him just up and quitting Surly would be a bridge too far.

• Hook 'Em 6

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread