Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

And weighed one thousand pounds. 
As someone who helped clean out both sets of grandparents houses, that's a conservative estimate. Sony 32" non-console but still tube TV's are shoulder and back wreckers. Fucking Japanese didn't even build in handholds or anything.

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

IMG_4471.thumb.png.d1dc7da71e8abb6859897e3043238cdd.png

Never-mind that ATM has beaten no one and that they were never any better in the Big 12 than they are now, “undefeated!” I am glad I exist in this reality because Texas A&M is undefeated in all of the alternate universes out there. They cannot help themselves - they own you if they’re not playing you.

Jimbo would be undefeated in the big 12 with this talent, fEr SuRe!

Conversely, Texas is actually undefeated in the SEC this year....on the road even.

Aggys everywhere are dreaming of being as "bad" as Texas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I love the part where they unironically bemoan Texas beating “little sisters of the blind” at home. ATM is 4-1 at home this year and will finish 6-1. They’ve gotten to 4-1 with wins over New Mexico, Louisiana Monroe, Auburn and South Carolina. They’ll add 2 more wins by beating a terrible MSU team and Abilene FCS Christian. 

The one loss? To an Alabama team that Texas beat on the road. But UT has the easy schedule. 

I also like the idiot who thinks KSU went for 2 and the dipshit who thinks that Maalik Murphy is not only on the same planet as Quinn Ewers but actually better. 

They really can tell themselves whatever they have to in order to protect their tiny and fragile psyches. 

KSU would wax aggy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Conversely, Texas is actually undefeated in the SEC this year....on the road even.

So at what point do people need to start trolling A&M on how Texas has more SEC road wins this year than A&M?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I love the part where they unironically bemoan Texas beating “little sisters of the blind” at home. ATM is 4-1 at home this year and will finish 6-1. They’ve gotten to 4-1 with wins over New Mexico, Louisiana Monroe, Auburn and South Carolina. They’ll add 2 more wins by beating a terrible MSU team and Abilene FCS Christian. 

The one loss? To an Alabama team that Texas beat on the road. But UT has the easy schedule. 

I also like the idiot who thinks KSU went for 2 and the dipshit who thinks that Maalik Murphy is not only on the same planet as Quinn Ewers but actually better. 

They really can tell themselves whatever they have to in order to protect their tiny and fragile psyches. 

I think he meant after the td and made xp. We lined up offsides but the still rekicked after making it. That didn’t make sense to me either unless it was offsides with contact. 

5 minutes ago, utfan87 said:

I think he meant after the td and made xp. We lined up offsides but the still rekicked after making it. That didn’t make sense to me either unless it was offsides with contact. 

I know what he was referring to, but KSU didn’t choose to “go for two” and it’s clear he’s an idiot. 

2 hours ago, gofuckyourself said:

Bryce Foster is so bad it's funny. It's even more enjoyable knowing how his mom acted during the recruiting process. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Haha, he showed Kiffin!  Went 0-3 against him, experienced 4 fewer wins (so far) and 2 fewer bowl games (at least) over his career.   Whoop!

Stupid sip, he got to party with male cheerleaders dressed up like milkmen. That is priceless.

• Haha 2

Looch coming in hot on the loochador pointing out aggy is 10-11 in their last 21, lost 9 in a row on the road, and 6-12 in their last 18 vs P5.

Then he gets into the regularly scheduled shoulda, coulda, almost breakdown of the game.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, WBT said:

Looch coming in hot on the loochador pointing out aggy is 10-11 in their last 21, lost 9 in a row on the road, and 6-12 in their last 18 vs P5.

Then he gets into the regularly scheduled shoulda, coulda, almost breakdown of the game.

If he’s stating that shit out loud, it might actually indicate they have the money. Or they think they have the money, to fire Hillbilly Bruh Man

• Haha 2