Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

49 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

In the world of nonsensical hypotheticals, aggys always win nattys and never get vd from their sheep concubines. 

Under the string multiverse theory in physics there are potentially an infinite number of parallel universes. In some versions of the theory the universes are different in their essence and follow different fundamental laws of physics. That means that it is theoretically possible that in some parallel universe aggy is winning championships. 

Let’s chart out their mental gymnastics.

- “Texas played a weak schedule.” By every metric we’ve played a better schedule than aggy.

- “Texas caught Bama early.” Milroe played every snap. Should we have encouraged him to play better? 

- “Texas is lucky.” Lucky how? Should Sark have walked across the field and suggested to Klieman that he kick the field goal? The defense executed and made a play. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Horndog said:

Under the string multiverse theory in physics there are potentially an infinite number of parallel universes. In some versions of the theory the universes are different in their essence and follow different fundamental laws of physics. That means that it is theoretically possible that in some parallel universe aggy is winning championships. 

Put them on the wall

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, fellside said:

The most annoying thing is the idea that Alabama is a totally different team now and Milroe wasn't good when we played. I walked out of that stadium thinking Milroe was the best player on the field for Bama. He carried them; he just made two costly mistakes.

Alabama was good when we beat them. They didn't turn into a different team other than calling more designed runs for Milroe. What really happened was Alabama didn't go on to play anyone nearly as good as Texas the rest of their season.

Yep.  He’s the only reason they scored TDs on us.  He made some great plays.  We should have won by 21 or so if our receivers don’t drop the ball. 

The most annoying thing is the idea that Alabama is a totally different team now and Milroe wasn't good when we played. I walked out of that stadium thinking Milroe was the best player on the field for Bama. He carried them; he just made two costly mistakes.
Alabama was good when we beat them. They didn't turn into a different team other than calling more designed runs for Milroe. What really happened was Alabama didn't go on to play anyone nearly as good as Texas the rest of their season.

You mean predictable. See the thing with aggy is that they would win every game they didn’t play or qualify for. From tOSU/USC 2005 season to Georgia 2018, or Alabama 2023 (even though they did play and lost).

Every team we beat, didn’t want to be there, got unlucky, got shafted by the refs, even if the opposite was true, got decimated by injuries, etc.

23 hours ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Screenshot_2023-11-19-08-49-31-01_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Texas is currently #13 in FEI's scheduling Metric (A&M is 41) - which was run BEFORE last weeks games.

Texas has ESPN FPI's #6 Schedule of Record, #9 SOS (games already played), #23 Remaining SOS (only TTU) - A&M is #33 in SOR, #33 in SOS and #12 in Remaining SOS (only LSU)

but sure, shit SOS.

for comparison Bama is #7 in SOR, #9 in SOS and #23 in Remaining SOS. #16 in FEIs ELS SOS measure.

Oregon is #8 in SOR, #63 in SOS and #16 in Remaining SOS. #52 in FEI's ELS.

A&Ms fans are like no other group of fans on the planet when it comes to having blinders on regarding their team vs anyone else.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Yesh said:

It is even funnier when you look at it this way.

Record vs Opponent Rank

Opponents 1-20

Texas 2-1    A&M 0-3

Opponents 21-40

Texas 3-0    A&M 2-1

Opponents 41-100

Texas 5-0    A&M 2-0

Opponents <100

Texas N/A    A&M 3-0

here is FEI's version of this (only through last week, so doesn't include ISU)

image.png.d27885aa8bc8cf20462d4420f1a47f7a.png

• Hook 'Em 2

12 hours ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

When they did play in the big 12, for 15+ seasons, they were pretty much .500

see this made me curious of what their actual record was

they were 68-61 during their time in the big 12. their win% was 52%.

• RC was 34-22 and they fired him
  • Fran was 19-21 and they fired him
  • Mike Sherman was 15-18 and they fired him

their average big 12 conference win-loss record was 4-4 (4.3-3.8)

• Hook 'Em 3

Talked to someone yesterday who has a relative that works at atm.  The funniest thing I heard was confirmation on how terrible Addazio is.  Said he just yells at everyone all day long and the players and support staff hate him with a white hot passion.

Edited by kevwun
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Talked to someone yesterday who has a relative that works at atm.  The funniest thing I heard was confirmation on how terrible Addazio is.  Said he just yells at everyone all day long and the players and support staff hate him with a white hot passion.

slooch: "Real. Coaching"

• Haha 1

I don't know why people implicitly want a rational aggie, I absolutely adore irrational aggie, I want them to never give UT credit, I want them to never root for UT (See the riot aggie outfitters had that bandages over the sawed off horns) I want them to, dissect our every win and call it a loss because of whatever. That is proof of real inflicted psychological damage.

OU is UT's #1 foorball rival but that is it, after that it gets boring as fuck, A&M is the one I want to torture at everything for life. I barely read sooner boards but read texags way too much mining tears and would die a sad old man if that well dried.

Sad thing is I know someone like that in real life and I torture him daily with words, I love toying with him and playing with fire if he decides to kill me (to some hater's glee) I need to set up dead man switches lol.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 2

54 minutes ago, kevwun said:

Honestly, every time I see Matt Campbell I think he's a giant asshole too.  He's always screaming at players after a mistake.  

52 minutes ago, Getafix said:

Ah, yes.  The only thing better than the open letter - the open "talk."

1) The comments - beginning with the first couple - deliver.

2) Can you imagine how intolerable this guy must be in his personal life?

image.thumb.png.917ae8d640232aea6c70a326f20ded1a.png

image.thumb.png.3101adc5ddf566df4712179a55074da4.png

image.thumb.png.8f23b29505b339b64ae832374f1174f3.png

image.thumb.png.fdab19f1518fa9ab0a9795a96b6b7010.png

image.thumb.png.57e5cfc2fd03c0652e8be6ce96e4efc7.png

image.thumb.png.46a9ccda1256bdcd77fa884ee493a658.png

image.thumb.png.2a5c8046a1a4a78e8bd8aab08803763a.png

image.thumb.png.b587bb0756991079a193863ad83d201d.png

image.thumb.png.15762e4ca0de0c4fe0fa2b63d9a29a24.png

image.thumb.png.3759ce57d8d068acbe31dd5d8516c0c7.png

image.thumb.png.57ae710c53df9678980aab36807ed296.png

image.thumb.png.2b1a8ea7e5871d02e30baa6b6cd02fee.png

(The comment/response above cracked me up ... 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

image.thumb.png.189240ed9c080327eb36bc434a560c5b.png

image.thumb.png.66910e66fb341d67c16e4d34347dd120.png

Rimini Riddle: “I like shooting children”. | unshavedmouse

Combat "balance pass" | Page 4 | Shroud of the Avatar Forum

dominogolf is an idiot.   domino muthafucka 

image.jpeg.d9206bd4f490e7d0018df4588793f55a.jpeg

My favorite form of aggy tears is when they claim that something Texas did/does is easy and they could do it too, IF, they really wanted to.

Aggy = Talented Mr. Ripley

So desperate to be Texas they just can’t accept that, when given the opportunity to do what Texas does/did, they can’t replicate the results, no matter how hard they fuck those sheep. How many times do we have to see them talk about how bad the Big XII is, while they also forget what their record was when they were in it? How about the SWC? 

Aggy sucked in the SWC.
Aggy sucked in the Big XII.
Aggy sucks in the SECSECSEC…

…and I’m sure they’ll suck in their next conference. 10-2? Probably 8-4, not an exaggeration either, GigEmJake17. 🤘🏼

Edited by Droopy
Beat Tceh!
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Horndog said:

Gold Jerry, gold. 

1. Why is a "top professional leader" posting theoretical aspirational speeches on a football message board at 2:30 a.m.?

2. Talks about the need for leaders to be empathetic, then immediately pivots to insults (flipping burgers at McDonald's) and ad hominem attacks (calling those who responded brats and idiots).

3. Calls one guy out for a spelling gaffe (ackward rather than awkward), yet calls someone else a "simplton".

4. Objects to aggy being called weird, preferring "different". No, you're weird. 

image.jpeg.c6ee4c0afd4a7834a21b083f0bdae0ea.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

They must have a plan for alumni to go back to Fish Camp every five years, for the rest of their aggy lives, in order to be so indoctrinated into their delusional thinking.

I don’t care who there new coach is, he isn’t flipping a switch and turning that roster into National Champions, especially in year one.

Hook’em!!!

image.jpeg.d9206bd4f490e7d0018df4588793f55a.jpeg

My favorite form of aggy tears is when they claim that something Texas did/does is easy and they could do it too, IF, they really wanted to.

Aggy = Talented Mr. Ripley
So desperate to be Texas they just can’t accept that, when given the opportunity to do what Texas does/did, they can’t replicate the results, no matter how hard they fuck those sheep. How many times do we have to see them talk about how bad the Big XII is, while they also forget what their record was when they were in it? How about the SWC? 
Aggy sucked in the SWC.
Aggy sucked in the Big XII.
Aggy sucks in the SECSECSEC…

…and I’m sure they’ll suck in their next conference. 10-2? Probably 8-4, not an exaggeration either, GigEmJake17.

aggy wouldn’t have a winning record without their cream-puff OOC schedule.

Hook’em!!!
  • Like 1

This is looking a lot like the Petrino search last year, remember when we all thought the first reveal of Bobby P was a misdirection to lower fanbase expectations? and they actually went ahead with it? good times.

I think it was the Tenn game where they showed video of him up on the booth and he was not doing shit, just watching and laughing? Dream fucking job.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, linux said:

This is looking a lot like the Petrino search last year, remember when we all thought the first reveal of Bobby P was a misdirection to lower fanbase expectations? and they actually went ahead with it? good times.

I think it was the Tenn game where they showed video of him up on the booth and he was not doing shit, just watching and laughing? Dream fucking job.

I'm telling you...aggy is low key the best job in football. Show up for a year or two and have them bankroll your retirement.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horndog said:

Gold Jerry, gold. 

1. Why is a "top professional leader" posting theoretical aspirational speeches on a football message board at 2:30 a.m.?

2. Talks about the need for leaders to be empathetic, then immediately pivots to insults (flipping burgers at McDonald's) and ad hominem attacks (calling those who responded brats and idiots).

3. Calls one guy out for a spelling gaffe (ackward rather than awkward), yet calls someone else a "simplton".

4. Objects to aggy being called weird, preferring "different". No, you're weird. 

Sir, 

1) Your post "wreaks" of powerful reading comprehension 

2) All I can say is ... 

image.thumb.png.f7e9971fc64b1513734d2697d9ec480d.png

😂  😂  😂  😂 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Getafix said:

Ah, yes.  The only thing better than the open letter - the open "talk."

1) The comments - beginning with the first couple - deliver.

2) Can you imagine how intolerable this guy must be in his personal life?

image.thumb.png.917ae8d640232aea6c70a326f20ded1a.png

image.thumb.png.3101adc5ddf566df4712179a55074da4.png

image.thumb.png.8f23b29505b339b64ae832374f1174f3.png

image.thumb.png.fdab19f1518fa9ab0a9795a96b6b7010.png

image.thumb.png.57e5cfc2fd03c0652e8be6ce96e4efc7.png

image.thumb.png.46a9ccda1256bdcd77fa884ee493a658.png

image.thumb.png.2a5c8046a1a4a78e8bd8aab08803763a.png

image.thumb.png.b587bb0756991079a193863ad83d201d.png

image.thumb.png.15762e4ca0de0c4fe0fa2b63d9a29a24.png

image.thumb.png.3759ce57d8d068acbe31dd5d8516c0c7.png

image.thumb.png.57ae710c53df9678980aab36807ed296.png

image.thumb.png.2b1a8ea7e5871d02e30baa6b6cd02fee.png

(The comment/response above cracked me up ... 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 

image.thumb.png.189240ed9c080327eb36bc434a560c5b.png

image.thumb.png.66910e66fb341d67c16e4d34347dd120.png

Rimini Riddle: “I like shooting children”. | unshavedmouse

Combat "balance pass" | Page 4 | Shroud of the Avatar Forum

That guy was rock hard typing that. 

• Haha 1

They must have a plan for alumni to go back to Fish Camp every five years, for the rest of their aggy lives, in order to be so indoctrinated into their delusional thinking.

I don’t care who there new coach is, he isn’t flipping a switch and turning that roster into National Champions, especially in year one.

Hook’em!!!

Yes, but they could be part of the part of the part of the rebuilding year that will rebuild and get them 3rd place in the division. If they leave now and join say a real school/coach/program with women cheerleaders/ they might win, learn, and be reprogrammed, possibly live out their dream with a shot at the NFL, but it will feel empty in comparison to all the aggy pep rally jokes (kick) they miss out on.

• Like 1