Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

Elko is fitting in well. Stubborn asshole refuses to give ERob the DC job after his protege the Great Santucci turns him down. I understand breaking down the old shitty culture, but they’ve sold their souls to win in 2024. Now they might lose every plus piece in the 2022 class. 

I don’t see a good outcome here. Muschamp won’t work for aggy. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Elko is fitting in well. Stubborn asshole refuses to give ERob the DC job after his protege the Great Santucci turns him down. I understand breaking down the old shitty culture, but they’ve sold their souls to win in 2024. Now they might lose every plus piece in the 2022 class. 

I don’t see a good outcome here. Muschamp won’t work for aggy. 

I dunno…it might be fun for him:

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

image.png.80cc70db9a3a62f36ffdd7d4e4c3c48d.png
Nobody can actually know any of that shit because it's the made-fantasy ot a pathetic jihad cult.
The last part doesn't even make sense relating to the current situation. It's just yet another Aggie thinking everyone remembers and cares about their experience in 2020. It seems like he is somehow trying to tie his vast "knowledge" of the debil into what he perceives is a screw job 3 years ago.
You're right. This is the pure distillation of the TexAgs aggie. His truth is founded in message board repetition. His outrage at tu is founded in the same kinds of likes that led them to claim that we threw urine on veterans at Memorial Stadium.
I once explored the urine throwing thing on Texags, and it seems to have faded away. I asked if the hippies in question walked around with vials of their own urine in case they ran into a veteran or if they just produced the urine as needed. How could they identify a veteran? If urine where hurled, did not the bystanders catching errant droplets respond with rage? Did a war veteran tamely allow this to happen?
Absolutely no responses. Zero. Someone had made that claim on the thread where I examined their claim.
I think Aggies see their lying about Texas as some kind of psy-ops mission where the lying is okay. They do it all the fucking time.

It’s because they are liars and accuse us of being like them, to excuse their shitty behavior and stupidity.

We literally have them tossing shit at the Texas band and attacking a cheerleader with a sword on film.
  • Hook 'Em 4

Interesting that they are constantly shouting about the political, slimy, underhanded, media-manipulating tactics of Texas when their go to move is to leak things to the media to try and manipulate the situation. 

Leaking the Texas to the SEC story, which subsequently backfired on them. 

leaking the Stoops hire, outcome TBD. weren’t they even bragging about this one? 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

I have to agree with some of their posters, they really should think about backing out of the bowl game, considering the fact that they’re about to be embarrassed (although is that even possible at this point?) by a team they’ve spent the last 48 hours trying so hard to convince the world is complete dogshit. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Yesterday was almost as good as it gets for Texas fans.

Texas in the CFP

aggy decommit

The favorite aggy coach bolts to Syracuse

Nolan portals.

Here's hoping for more meltdown's today🤘🏼

Thanks LHF, the godfather of the aggy tears. Yall upvote this man for his efforts. I'm merely the copy pasta slave from twitter.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Texas in the CFP

aggy decommit

Nolan portals.

It will be difficult to top, that's for sure. Bet let's have some faith. These are aggies we're talking about!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Longhornfrenzy said:

Texas in the CFP

aggy decommit

Nolan portals.

thank you for all you do. truly excellent work

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

20231204_080424.jpg

20231204_080426.jpg

20231204_080427.jpg

20231204_080429.jpg

Of course there are myriad reasons as to why they are permanently fucked, but this post string gives a good indication of part of it. These idiots are so kennel blind to their own mantra and program and coach worship that they were/are totally blindsided by the facts surrounding the Texas resurgence. They can’t fathom the roster talent or depth on any level. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, John Coctostan said:

I guess I didn't realize how bent out of shape aggy still is over getting left out in 2020. Yesterday's CFP show should have come with a trigger warning for them.

They mentioned several years that were controversial for the CFP, but never once 2020 or aggy. I wish I was watching that with some ags

9 hours ago, ATXhorn17 said:

I'm still confused about them hiring a defense-oriented HC... When the offense has been their main limitation...

They see the examples of Bob Stoops, Saban and Smart, and to a lesser degree even Orgeron and Chizik, as proof that a “tough-minded defensive coach” who will also embrace a forward thinking offense, is the blueprint for winning a national championship. Their AD basically said so without naming those names. 

1 hour ago, John Coctostan said:

I guess I didn't realize how bent out of shape aggy still is over getting left out in 2020. Yesterday's CFP show should have come with a trigger warning for them.

When you lose to Alabama by 30 and your best win is a 4-loss Florida team that OU boat raced by 32, you know in your heart that it was them durn 'sips and their minions at ESiPN that kept noble A&M out of their rightful place in the playoffs.  2020 A&M basically had the exact same resume as 2023 Texas.  Just BS politics and 'sip back deals.

image.png.0cca4c5fa9fb9de0c58f8c8267a1fe08.png

Aggies always getting gyped out of the bottom seed. It was the politics of ratings that kept them from the 64th seed in the NCAA tournament one year then pitted them against the only team that could beat them in the first round the next year. 

It was politics and likely the debil sips that failed to credit their glorious victory over an oft-beaten Florida team enough to overcome their crushing at the hands of Alabama in football 2020.

In the below, they underestimate our diabolical goals and dare to lump Alabama in with us as meritless puppetmasters:

image.png.b2764533508cb124fc165fce5641f96c.png

Again with the ratings. I don't know why, as the only cult recognizing the evil destroyer that is tu, they can't see the big picture. In our meetings, where we wave dildos, sacrifice babies, and engage in homosexuality which is de facto evil, we discuss how our destructive goals go beyond merely disrupting college football. What starts here undermines the World Order and all the goodness in the world that can be embodied in an ignored honor code.

image.png.18a166725a93050d62423f99777456a2.png

I guess the T in t-sip actually stands for tofu. Further, tofu evidently diminishes awareness of things. I guess sipping tofu makes one unaware that the Aggies are calling us tofu-sippers. Human Being's got some smarts.

image.png.c846f1ac59d5c6b26496c331335b52ac.png

Quote the cult leader? Check.

Display unsubstantiated confidence in greatness of the cult? Check.

Awareness of what a bad combination this is? Get back to us on this one.

And below, a visionary steps out from the blind throng to enlighten the world. 

image.png.e9383bdfc7e249c94c5fcf421460c245.png

So far, only 14 souls have adhered to The Word. 

I think we can assume anyone calling the man E-rob, Erob, or that black coach who black kids can relate to are aware of your Truth.  I think your administration is aware. The laughing world is also aware.

spacer.png

image.png.6f8d854865de921f665839166cb4fb0c.png

image.png.90de956c81f1b3ea7c7791f085eaf5cf.png

I doubt he's as happy there as you and your mom.

image.png.8d6c765eb88cf54249df334b84fc1924.png

You mean the coach whose absurd extension you celebrated didn't do this? I must have missed all the quotes from you critical of Jimbo's head coaching skills. I suppose knowing how to win a natty doesn't count for much anymore. Thanks for telling us.

image.png.710a137a4492b07c3b66c0fe49aa3912.png

Nothing ever goes without saying in your rambling bloviations. Nothing ever goes without repeating and offers to fight anybody who doesn't disagree with acute politeness.

image.png.6f366edb3bc6dabf960cc9d14dba12b0.png

Thanks for the recruiting season chestnut we all need reminding of what an irresistable place A&M is. Whoop! Feeling better already.

image.png.597918fe5c3b987925c21a7dd6bc8b67.png

Such as it is.

He must mean signing the guys that were once a part of the roster. They've been good at that. Interesting that there is nary a mention anywhere of the loss of Jimbo as a recruiter. Maybe that's why they clung so hard to Robinson (E-rob to the ignoratti); he was a hedge in their minds on what they were losing in Jimbo. 

image.png.54b279d96cdbc8571d46533022ef0fb8.png

That goes double for me and anyone else addicted to this thread.

Edited by RomaVicta
Such poor grammar. Edited to make marginally more coherent. Thanks to all who decoded the original.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nivek said:

“aggy” and “build/building” should never be used in the same sentence, outside of the legal sphere.

Aggy has a storied history of “building”. 

It’s the falling down part that gets them every time

Edited by Shaddie
  • Haha 3