Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Reading between the lines, Brauny has zero positive news to report after interviewing dozens of players from South Oak Cliff, Duncanville, DeSoto, and North Shore. 

But the High School coaches texted Billy and told him they were excited by The Elk! This cannot be right!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Fuck, red ass Aggies are humorless. The kid's parents are great. They have fun with this whole thing including that picture in Texas gear. The jihadists in College Station issue a fatwa.
Mom, Dad, leave the burnt orange on and reconsider your loyalties. Let the children lead the way.

Not familiar with cults huh?
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Fuck, red ass Aggies are humorless. The kid's parents are great. They have fun with this whole thing including that picture in Texas gear. The jihadists in College Station issue a fatwa.

Mom, Dad, leave the burnt orange on and reconsider your loyalties. Let the children lead the way.

if they had any humor they would obviously go way over the top and send him a pallet of A&M shit. i guess Bjork is too busy twiddling his thumbs though.

side note, but they don't need any of this. looks like the main lady is a trauma surgeon lol

Edited by NoName

1 hour ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I swear every year there's always some Rumor of a Mole they are sending out into the wild. 

They never return, let alone with real intel. 

I'm so sure some college kid wants to wade into some NCAA Tampering Lawsuit. 

Only aggies are dumb enough to think some crazy football conspiracy like this over the reality that no one wants to play for their broke ass program . 

• Like 1

I've often wondered if the straight up lies the Aggies repeat about Texas are justified in their minds as some sort of psy-ops/agitprop counter to the massive conspiracy that they believe we run against them.

They believe themselves to be in a Holy War. Any measure is okay in defeating Ebil Texas.

• Hook 'Em 1

Looch or Braunny keep bragging about the KSU transfer, their "highest rated" defensive player, this is how propaganda is implemented guys

image.thumb.png.9e56f7bd92f6250d94204b040e8800a5.png

KState is a commune where 58 players played on defense and they all took turns sharing stats

Compare that to the real loss of Coop to the NFL will do to their defense, let alone the rest of their transfers. 

image.thumb.png.750e78ab17cc9f93148ad97d8db9b735.png

10 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Lee *is* a good get for them, but, yeah, they're losing a lot of talent off that defense due to graduation, early departure for the draft, and portal. 

Both are true, but the ags are gonna have to bring in a helluva lot more than Lee to offset their losses.

They don't actually have to replace *all* or even almost all their losses. They could be significantly down and still be competitive to get within a few games of their running .500 two-year average.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Lee *is* a good get for them, but, yeah, they're losing a lot of talent off that defense due to graduation, early departure for the draft, and portal. 

Both are true, but the ags are gonna have to bring in a helluva lot more than Lee to offset their losses.

I mean he still had that play vs Iowa st, turned a sure team tackle into a TD by giving him the push, Jardin Gilbert had that missed tackle but he did not help a Miami player score.

18 hours ago, Chopper said:

Seems like I've seen this exact post or similar before. Did it just get time-warped over from the txag basketball   baseball  tournament 2023 cfb preseason rankings thread?

image.thumb.png.2a64b563561d1ae212301b6a15baf25b.png

Now, wait a minute and hear me out, I do think it is their mutant seed that is the problem.