Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

30 minutes ago, El Compadre said:

Blooch on Texags crying about"the state of college football" and fsu possibly leaving. Said it's "taking my ball and going home." Didn't even make it into the office. Brauninger asked him what the plan was "you coming into the office today, we doing phone?" Blooch, "Phone. I'm taking the dog for a walk." Holy shit you can hear he just wants to go cry in bed or hug some sheep. 

I'm old enough to remember when those ethically-challenged fucktards conspired with the SEC behind the Big 12's back and then took their ball and ran away to the SEC, after which they attempted to destroy the conference and blamed TExas for all of it. Fuck Billy Liucci and his mouth-breathing bretren.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, El Compadre said:

Blooch on Texags crying about"the state of college football" and fsu possibly leaving. Said it's "taking my ball and going home." Didn't even make it into the office. Brauninger asked him what the plan was "you coming into the office today, we doing phone?" Blooch, "Phone. I'm taking the dog for a walk." Holy shit you can hear he just wants to go cry in bed or hug some sheep. 

I really don’t understand why the aggy cult masses don’t turn on him. He fed them lies for 6 years of the Jimbo era. Now he skipped NSD?  What the hell?

• Drool 1

23 minutes ago, nnm said:

I really don’t understand why the aggy cult masses don’t turn on him. He fed them lies for 6 years of the Jimbo era. Now he skipped NSD?  What the hell?

Brauninger took some time off for mental health recently and Loochie quit on NSD. Guess that's what happens when you're the information ministers for the school and the school keeps stepping on landmines and blowing their collective dick off.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4
  • Prepare your anus 1

13 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

Most responses are:

Who Is This Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

"After three years leading the Tar Heel defense, Bateman and UNC agreed to part ways after the 2021 season, which featured the worst defensive unit of his tenure." 

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Incredible how bad aggy blew up their football program. This is case study material in mismanagement, I fucking love it. 

Everyday is a new gift..

Edited by Ashylarry
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Of course, Elko was going to make a comfort hire because his rolodex has 10 cards in it and half of those cards were his Duke assistants that told him to fuck off and lose their number. Now what i don't understand is why he didn't promote Robinson and bring in this guy with the CO-DC tag. Those two would have made for a decent recruiting tandem on defense.

• Hook 'Em 1

47 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Of course, Elko was going to make a comfort hire because his rolodex has 10 cards in it and half of those cards were his Duke assistants that told him to fuck off and lose their number. Now what i don't understand is why he didn't promote Robinson and bring in this guy with the CO-DC tag. Those two would have made for a decent recruiting tandem on defense.

Elite rolodex is elite. It consists of 5 GAs, 3 Division 2 position coaches, a parking attendant, and 50 Spec's managers. 

• Haha 3

44 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

FYI. Some are pointing to Bateman's results at Army during the 2017-2018.  He was a finalist for the Frank Broyles Award due to Army's defensive improvement from 2016-2017 to 2017-2018.

Couple of things.

He had been the defensive coordinator at Army for the 4 years prior to 2017-2018.  So the shitty defense he fixed was his.

Secondly, Army's #'s are skewed due to its ball-control offense.  Army's defense only faced an avg of 56.2 plays a game.  The median was 72.3 that year so 16 fewer plays.  As far as yards per play, Army was 110th in the country on defense.  Army's defense faced 77% of the number of plays as the average team that year, but gave up a shitload of yards per play - a more accurate representation.

Sorry for the tl;dr.  I'm holed up in a Vegas hotel with a herniated disc in my back.

trick fuckan gets you every time

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, morehornsepower said:

This shows exactly how Blooch is still in business.  They literally need someone to tell them what to think every day, since they are capable of holding opposing beliefs so easily.

1: Stars don't matter!!!  Those rankings are BS! (No doubt driven by the BOMC)

1b: We are incredibly talented, you can tell because of all the high ranking players we have.

2: We have the most talented team in the country, forget onfield results, you can tell becuase of our past recruiting!!!

2b: that guy in the portal is not important - never really contributed anyway.

3: We are the richest school in the history of ever!  Our donors mean our NIL is unstoppable!

3b: NIL is ruining college football.  Those mean sips are overpaying.

4: (aTm player enters portal) These guys only care about money!!!

4b (aTM player comes back from portal) See!  He loves us!!!

5: Nothing is more important than honor.

5b: Hire coaches that cheat and kill kids.

6: Jimbo is the best ever!  Trust the process!

6b: Jimbo was dragging us down.  The future is now bright!

7: E-Rob is the best!

7b Santucci Bateman is the best!

I can't even keep track anymore...

We've always been at war with east texas 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, El Compadre said:

He’s seemed drunk on air for the past week. No attempt at all to put the dog out in the backyard. Basically, he’s stopped giving a shit. 

Elko and Bateman worked together at Richmond all the way back in 2004, so the familiarity in marriage of styles certainly fits what I've been saying Elko would be looking for as he intends to let his DC actually run the show on that side of the ball (as in calling the game on Saturdays).

Got damn, 34 word sentence...

More shortly.

Followed up by this brevity...too funny

2 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Ha!  I wish.  I did it bending over to get a scoop of bird seed.  I mean, rescuing a beautiful girl from a burning car.

Brings up another question...why are you scooping bird seed at a Las Vegas hotel?  Do you travel with a birdfeeder in your carry-on?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2