Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

6 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

The whole thing just screams crazy. It's not like black college-aged people would seem out of place at a Florida A&M student housing center. And it's not like he would think he's protecting a bunch of white kids living there from black intruders, I would think there's an extremely large percentage of black residents in a FAMU student apartment building.

He just seems crazy and dumb.

Edited to add:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_A%26M_University#Demographics

FAMU student body is 83.4% black.

I believe Fla St and FAMU students share some facilities such as student apartments and a few other things in Tallahassee. Similar to how UT students and Huston Tillotson students share aparments along  Riverside, albeit Huston Tillotson is much smaller than FAMU. 

And the dumbass promptly lost his job as a local hotel general manager.

Here’s the question....why in the fuck did he think it was necessary to play Steve Security Guard in an apartment complex where he didn’t even live? It’s like he was actively looking for a confrontation. WTF happened to minding your own damned business? I mean, if you see someone being hurt, sure, step in and be a Good Samaritan. But being a busybody is just being a busybody.

The whole thing just screams crazy. It's not like black college-aged people would seem out of place at a Florida A&M student housing center. And it's not like he would think he's protecting a bunch of white kids living there from black intruders, I would think there's an extremely large percentage of black residents in a FAMU student apartment building.
He just seems crazy and dumb.
Edited to add:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_A%26M_University#Demographics
FAMU student body is 83.4% black.

I think the guy had it right in his statement to the press. The guy was provoking them to be a “stand your ground” celebrity. He knows he’s in Florida, and he knows that if he can provoke someone to make any sort of move he can shoot and claim stand your ground. He also knows it’s pretty much a slam dunk if the other guy is black. He’s a sick person and I have no doubt well hear about him again. He’ll keep at it until someone bites.

On 9/12/2018 at 4:39 PM, Brisketexan said:

Okay, the dude who got the cops called on him here was white, but still....what the FUCK is wrong with people?

https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/lake-georgetown-park-worker-fired-following-viral-video-of-her-screaming-at-driver/269-593423807

Lady calls the cops, screams that he's running her over, wants him arrested...and I truly have no idea why.   The guy didn't do a damned thing to her. 

What is the goddamned desire to create confrontation and drama?  Where does that come from?  Why didn't she handle this the way any sane person would -- if you step outside to see a car entering after hours, ask "May I help you?"  He says yeah, I made a wrong turn, how do I get back to the main road?  And you answer "well, you just make a u-turn here, and you'll head straight back to the main road in about 200 yards."  There.  It's that easy.  

The only upside here is that the ubiquity of recording devices means that people behaving like this get called out for it and suffer the consequences.  That crazy gal isn't working at the lake anymore.

Was she one of those "park hosts"? Retirees who are allowed to live in their RV at at the park in exchange for dealing with late arrivals and such? Because I've never had a pleasant encounter with any of them. Although I've also never encountered one who was that far gone into batshit crazy land.

32 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Was she one of those "park hosts"? Retirees who are allowed to live in their RV at at the park in exchange for dealing with late arrivals and such? Because I've never had a pleasant encounter with any of them. Although I've also never encountered one who was that far gone into batshit crazy land.

Yeah, they are always building crafty shit out of discarded plastic bottles.  And usually have a purse dog in their RV that has painted nails. 

On September 11, 2018 at 11:25 AM, irishtexan said:

I don't like to throw around "white privilege" a whole lot, but is this not the definition of it? White dude knows black dude has a gun, and he fucking punches him anyway, and then has the audacity to claim that he never punched black dude! And he knows the black guy won't shoot his dumb ass. If the races were reversed here, is there any doubt that a white guy with the gun would have shot the black dude that punched him? And that he would have got away with it? 

This is unbelievable.  

One of the privileges of being white definitely is having a person of color (ahem, not yellow or Asian brown) commit a felony against you.

• Fuck You 5

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure that this is the right thread, but the verdict for the Laquan McDonald shooting by the white cop in Chicago should come in any minute. If he's found Not Guilty I think that city is going to fucking explode.

Edit: Just came back guilty of 2nd degree murder.

Edited by irishtexan

14 minutes ago, irishtexan said:

I'm not sure that this is the right thread, but the verdict for the Laquan McDonald shooting by the white cop in Chicago should come in any minute. If he's found Not Guilty I think that city is going to fucking explode.

Edit: Just came back guilty of 2nd degree murder.

And aggravated battery.  

9 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

#babysittingwhileblack

Good lord.  The trope of "think of the children!" now gets pulled into this.  CODE RED.  There are kids literally in the presence of a black man.  YOU CAN'T BE TOO CAUTIOUS WHEN CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED!  And it was drawn out over an hour so she had plenty of time to reflect on how retarded she was.

46 minutes ago, deadshank said:

"Stupid whales, they're going to kill us!"

We can hope, can't we?

27 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I'd like to slap that bitch, her husband and her retarded kids. JFC, why are so many people such pussies?

I've said it before, I'll definitely say it again now -- people suck.

Jesus, someone shoulda slapped the crap outta every person on that boat.

5 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

Good lord.  The trope of "think of the children!" now gets pulled into this.  CODE RED.  There are kids literally in the presence of a black man.  YOU CAN'T BE TOO CAUTIOUS WHEN CHILDREN ARE INVOLVED!  And it was drawn out over an hour so she had plenty of time to reflect on how retarded she was.

Well, in the full interest of fairness, you're skipping over a pretty important fact here.

The guy was black.

So, I'm sure you understand, and you'll agree that one can never bee too safe when kids are involved.

Especially when there's a black guy around.  That requires police intervention.

I'd like to know more about how the officer handled the situation.  Did the lady make some shit up that merited the police responding or did she simply say "a black guy is in the car with two white kids"?  Do the police have to respond even if the caller can't point out to anything actually suspicious?  If they have to respond can the tell the lady to stop being a racist cunt and that she wasted their fucking time?  I think we've seen that before.  I assume the cops didn't make a big deal of it or the story would be much bigger.

Edited by 'stache

9 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I'd like to know more about how the officer handled the situation.  Did the lady make some shit up that merited the police responding or did she simply say "a black guy is in the car with two white kids"?  Do the police have to respond even if the caller can't point out to anything actually suspicious?  If they have to respond can the tell the lady to stop being a racist cunt and that she wasted their fucking time?  I think we've seen that before.  I assume the cops didn't make a big deal of it or the story would be much bigger.

The cops pretty much had to respond.  It appears that they were polite, kept it brief, and moved along.  That said, it raises an interesting question.  Most folks agree that racial profiling BY the cops is wrong.  That is, if the cops choose to pull someone over just for driving while black, that's bullshit.  But when cops get a citizen call of a "suspicious car in the neighborhood," they're generally going to check that out.  And they should.  That's kind of ordinary police work.  BUT, what about when that citizen call is nothing but racial profiling (like happened here)?  It's racial profiling by the cops, one step removed.

The woman who called the cops here needs to face some shit.  I'm sorry, but if your basis for calling the cops is strictly the race of a person involved, then fuck you.  You deserve to have your shit put on blast.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The cops pretty much had to respond.  It appears that they were polite, kept it brief, and moved along.  That said, it raises an interesting question.  Most folks agree that racial profiling BY the cops is wrong.  That is, if the cops choose to pull someone over just for driving while black, that's bullshit.  But when cops get a citizen call of a "suspicious car in the neighborhood," they're generally going to check that out.  And they should.  That's kind of ordinary police work.  BUT, what about when that citizen call is nothing but racial profiling (like happened here)?  It's racial profiling by the cops, one step removed.

The woman who called the cops here needs to face some shit.  I'm sorry, but if your basis for calling the cops is strictly the race of a person involved, then fuck you.  You deserve to have your shit put on blast.

Social media is about the best we can do for now.  Many of these people have had their shit put on blast.  I'm guessing this was an old retired lady who has nothing to lose by a social media campaign against her, but others have faced the wrath of the internet.  It's not perfect justice, but it's something.

http://thedailyhaze.com/tribeca-hilary-brooke/

Props to the young man keeping his composure. He's a better man than me.

In the latest viral video, D’Arreion Nuriyah Toles was stopped by a white woman while trying to enter his luxury apartment in St Louis, Missouri. The woman in the video was later identified as Hilary Brooke, a property manager at an apartment building managed by Tribeca, STL.

Toles posted three videos to his Facebook early Saturday morning. The videos show Brooke refusing to allow Toles to enter the building after she clearly doubted he belonged in the luxury building. All three videos can be seen below.

Despite whatever concerns Brooke claims to have had after Toles pushes his way into the building she forces herself into the elevator with him. Brooke proceeds to follow Toles while saying if he lives there that makes them neighbors and they should meet.

Toles keeps his cool and goes into his apartment. After unlocking the door to his apartment, he clearly shows Brooke that his key is in the lock, before giving a hard pass on her invitation to be friends. As he closes his door, Brooke is heard saying “Wow.”

20 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

In the latest viral video, D’Arreion Nuriyah Toles was stopped by a white woman while trying to enter his luxury apartment in St Louis, Missouri. The woman in the video was later identified as Hilary Brooke, a property manager at an apartment building managed by Tribeca, STL.

Toles posted three videos to his Facebook early Saturday morning. The videos show Brooke refusing to allow Toles to enter the building after she clearly doubted he belonged in the luxury building. All three videos can be seen below.

Despite whatever concerns Brooke claims to have had after Toles pushes his way into the building she forces herself into the elevator with him. Brooke proceeds to follow Toles while saying if he lives there that makes them neighbors and they should meet.

Toles keeps his cool and goes into his apartment. After unlocking the door to his apartment, he clearly shows Brooke that his key is in the lock, before giving a hard pass on her invitation to be friends. As he closes his door, Brooke is heard saying “Wow.”

What a cunt

On October 14, 2018 at 4:24 AM, Brothahorn said:

Apparently she did work for the building owners in some capacity. 

Not anymore. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/darreion-toles-st-louis-woman-fired-blocking-black-man-entering-apartment/

Nobody wants to touch your flat ass!

A white woman was captured on video calling police on a black child who she claimed groped her inside a Brooklyn bodega. Security camera footage from inside the deli appears to refute the woman's allegation, and video from the ensuing argument quickly went viral, the latest in a series of videos showing white Americans weaponizing the police against persons of color.

The incident happened inside the Sahara Deli Market in Flatbush on Wednesday, when the woman—who identifies herself in the video as Teresa Klein—became angry because she believed the child, who was inside the store with his mother and sister, purposefully touched her buttocks. The argument spilled outside the bodega, and Klein called police.

Bystander Jason Littlejohn began filming her at this point (see video below), and branded the woman "Cornerstore Caroline," similar to other viral videos of white women, including “Barbecue Becky" and "Permit Patty," who called the police on African-Americans for specious reasons. "White Woman calls police on a kid, saying he sexually assaulted her," Littlejohn wrote. "As I walked up I noticed the argument, apparently the kid brushed up against her and she said he touched her and decided to call police on a nine year old child. As you can see the kid is crying and the mom is upset."

"That's right, the son grabbed my ass, and [the mother] decided to yell at me," she says on the call. "I was just sexually assaulted by a child." She seems somewhat self-aware of how she is being perceived ("White lady calls the cops on a black lady, I get it," she says at one point. "They're videotaping."), but continues escalating the situation even as multiple people, including passersby, try to get her to stop. Klein also claims to be a cop, and states her address and phone number during the call; a Whitepages search lists one Teresa Klein at the address she provides in the video. Multiple calls to that phone number have gone unanswered.

But security camera footage from inside the bodega appears to show that the child never groped her. At worst, he brushed against her with his backpack as he walked past her with his mom.

"He was walking out with his mom and accidentally brushed up against her. His mother was right behind him," a bodega worker told the Post. In the video below, you can see it all play out, including the moment after the child walks by when Klein seems to rhythmically air hump in the family's general direction.

NEW: Surveillance footage proves white woman who called 911 on a young black child claiming he groped her - was wrong @PIX11News #CornerstoreCaroline Full story at 5 pic.twitter.com/agTK0MpgUG

— Andrew Ramos (@AndrewRamosTV) October 12, 2018

Another customer weighed in on what she saw: "Me and my son were recording it, thinking if the white [woman] call the police, who knows, maybe the mom could go to jail," Joni Torian, who witnessed the dispute, told the Post. "The mother was right behind him when she says he grabbed her very flat behind. Ain’t no mama gonna let her child sexually assault a woman. [The customer] started yelling, 'Miss, you need to watch your son, he just grabbed my ass.' It was kind of funny at first, but then she was saying, 'I will call the cops.'"

Nobody wants to touch your flat ass!
A white woman was captured on video calling police on a black child who she claimed groped her inside a Brooklyn bodega. Security camera footage from inside the deli appears to refute the woman's allegation, and video from the ensuing argument quickly went viral, the latest in a series of videos showing white Americans weaponizing the police against persons of color.

The incident happened inside the Sahara Deli Market in Flatbush on Wednesday, when the woman—who identifies herself in the video as Teresa Klein—became angry because she believed the child, who was inside the store with his mother and sister, purposefully touched her buttocks. The argument spilled outside the bodega, and Klein called police.

Bystander Jason Littlejohn began filming her at this point (see video below), and branded the woman "Cornerstore Caroline," similar to other viral videos of white women, including “Barbecue Becky" and "Permit Patty," who called the police on African-Americans for specious reasons. "White Woman calls police on a kid, saying he sexually assaulted her," Littlejohn wrote. "As I walked up I noticed the argument, apparently the kid brushed up against her and she said he touched her and decided to call police on a nine year old child. As you can see the kid is crying and the mom is upset."

"That's right, the son grabbed my ass, and [the mother] decided to yell at me," she says on the call. "I was just sexually assaulted by a child." She seems somewhat self-aware of how she is being perceived ("White lady calls the cops on a black lady, I get it," she says at one point. "They're videotaping."), but continues escalating the situation even as multiple people, including passersby, try to get her to stop. Klein also claims to be a cop, and states her address and phone number during the call; a Whitepages search lists one Teresa Klein at the address she provides in the video. Multiple calls to that phone number have gone unanswered.

But security camera footage from inside the bodega appears to show that the child never groped her. At worst, he brushed against her with his backpack as he walked past her with his mom.
"He was walking out with his mom and accidentally brushed up against her. His mother was right behind him," a bodega worker told the Post. In the video below, you can see it all play out, including the moment after the child walks by when Klein seems to rhythmically air hump in the family's general direction.
NEW: Surveillance footage proves white woman who called 911 on a young black child claiming he groped her - was wrong @PIX11News #CornerstoreCaroline Full story at 5 pic.twitter.com/agTK0MpgUG
— Andrew Ramos (@AndrewRamosTV) October 12, 2018
Another customer weighed in on what she saw: "Me and my son were recording it, thinking if the white [woman] call the police, who knows, maybe the mom could go to jail," Joni Torian, who witnessed the dispute, told the Post. "The mother was right behind him when she says he grabbed her very flat behind. Ain’t no mama gonna let her child sexually assault a woman. [The customer] started yelling, 'Miss, you need to watch your son, he just grabbed my ass.' It was kind of funny at first, but then she was saying, 'I will call the cops.'"

Crazy bitch

8 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

white Americans weaponizing the police against persons of color.

I bet police training is going to focus on this more.   It's becoming too clear that people want to attack others for b.s. reasons, but outsource the fight to the police.  The police are going to have to be given instruction on how to better identify cases where they are just being sicced on people, and how to tell the person summoning them to just go fuck themselves.